China launches Shenzhou-14 crewed mission to complete space station construction

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They have their own space station and are launching from their own soil. Give credit where it is due, I'm not going to condemn other nations for filling the vacuum the West has left (while Canadian police destroy our civil liberties).

Yes, it's China media, but, I also post plenty of Canadian state media (CBC) and CBC bans my posts constantly for simply speaking my mind in a reasoned, measured manner.

China launched the Shenzhou-14 crewed spaceship at 10:44 a.m. on June 5, 2022, Beijing Time, sending three astronauts to its space station Tiangong.

After entering its designated orbit, the spaceship conducted a fast rendezvous and docking with the space station combination. At 8:50 p.m., astronauts Chen Dong, Liu Yang and Cai Xuzhe entered the Tianhe core module of the space station and began their six-month stay in orbit.

This is the 23rd spaceflight mission since the approval and launch of China’s manned space program and the third crewed mission for China’s space station project.

During the Shenzhou-14 crewed mission, the three astronauts are expected to complete the construction of the country’s space station, which mainly consists of the Tianhe core module and two lab modules named Mengtian and Wentian, and finally establish the country’s national space laboratory.

In the following six months during their stay in the space station, the Shenzhou-14 crew will witness the Wentian and Mengtian lab modules, Tianzhou-5 cargo craft, and Shenzhou-15 manned spaceship dock with the Tianhe core module.

In the following six months during their stay in the space station, the Shenzhou-14 crew will witness the Wentian and Mengtian lab modules, Tianzhou-5 cargo craft, and Shenzhou-15 manned spaceship dock with the Tianhe core module.
So, how is all that going?
What do you think about Russia discontinuing its participation in the Space Station?
NASA and Space Force should have anticipated the possibility and should be semi-prepared - right?
How long till a report???

Forum List

Back