China Is Sweeping The Oscars

Another crazy story. However in the past, it was the practice to make androgenous children female. The end result would be a woman who could not bear children. Both of her children are adopted. Although unlikely it is possible. It's most likely just a nasty rumor. Fact-checked as false.

A fuckin Morphadite lmfao
Cocks must maintain air suprememacy
Assholes must unite
Fuckin Wokes must eat 9000 wee wees and die
You do realize you are putting your lack of intelligence on display for the whole world to see.

Another crazy story. However in the past, it was the practice to make androgenous children female. The end result would be a woman who could not bear children. Both of her children are adopted. Although unlikely it is possible. It's most likely just a nasty rumor. Fact-checked as false.
But since most fact-checkers use opinion rather than facts to base their conclusions anyone who follows their lead is pretty much a mindless cult member.

LOL, murdering millions of people all over the world - why ? I understand people believe a lot of crazy conspiracy theories these days, but they should be somewhat feasible. What would be their end game in that scenario ? Reduce the number of their customers ? Again, why ? That one makes no sense at all.
The Chinese government doesn't value human life like most of us do.
They've murdered millions of their own people throughout the history of Chinese Communism.

Actually they don't want to destroy anything, they want to acknowledge all that GOD created, including all the genders. Don't worry heterosexuals will still probably keep their majority status. Even though the latest generational study young people have indicated they are less than 50% exclusively heterosexual. Thank GOD they don't have all the hangups my generation had, and we were suppose to be the forefront of the sexual revolution. It's finally, actually come of age.
Heterosexuals will probably keep their majority status because they will be the only kind to actually procreate and continue their species.
And thinking there is only two sexes isn't a "Hang-Up". It's a biological fact, not an opinion.

Last edited:
63456855.jpg

Your two genders are not genders, they are sexes.

Gender would be masculine and feminine....not male and female.

It's not a problem, it's an opportunity to take us out of the dark ages. Do you get out much ? I live in a small town ( under 10,000. Every time I go out I see more and more young people who I have to try to figure out their gender. Society is changing and hopefully for the better. When sexism and racism die out we can really move ahead as a truly civilized people.
Go play with your dolls if you want to play dress up, this isn't sexism or racism you ignorant twit!

Actually they don't want to destroy anything, they want to acknowledge all that GOD created, including all the genders. Don't worry heterosexuals will still probably keep their majority status. Even though the latest generational study young people have indicated they are less than 50% exclusively heterosexual. Thank GOD they don't have all the hangups my generation had, and we were suppose to be the forefront of the sexual revolution. It's finally, actually come of age.
You are an absolute afront to God and creation! God created male, and female!

Here is an interesting bit. When it comes to homosexuality leftist morons cite animal behavior, I do not see gender issues within the animals kingdom wonder why?

Here is an interesting bit. When it comes to homosexuality leftist morons cite animal behavior, I do not see gender issues within the animals kingdom wonder why?
You never heard of alpha males ? They have sex with anyone they want, even breaking what humans cite as indecent boundaries. Correct on the gender part, that applies only to humans. It's aind issue. That does not make it any less significant however.

Your two genders are not genders, they are sexes.

Gender would be masculine and feminine....not male and female.
Duh....

What are masculine and feminine gender?

In English, the four genders of noun are masculine, feminine, common, and neuter. Masculine nouns refer to words for a male figure or male member of a species (i.e. man, boy, actor, horse, etc.) Feminine nouns refer to female figures or female members of a species (i.e. woman, girl, actress, mare, etc.)

Just because you can't see and distinguish their sex, doesn't mean they don't have one.
And it is more common than you think 1 to 2 out of 100 babies born in the U.S. are intersex.

Forum List

Back