China Is Sweeping The Oscars

giphy.gif

It's not a problem, it's an opportunity to take us out of the dark ages. Do you get out much ? I live in a small town ( under 10,000. Every time I go out I see more and more young people who I have to try to figure out their gender. Society is changing and hopefully for the better. When sexism and racism die out we can really move ahead as a truly civilized people.

Just because you can't see and distinguish their sex, doesn't mean they don't have one.

It's not a problem, it's an opportunity to take us out of the dark ages. Do you get out much ? I live in a small town ( under 10,000. Every time I go out I see more and more young people who I have to try to figure out their gender. Society is changing and hopefully for the better. When sexism and racism die out we can really move ahead as a truly civilized people.
It's not for the better when you can't tell what you're getting until they pull their pants down.

And they're busy trying to screw up our kids so much that they'll become social outcasts and can't get a job.
If they do get a job they'll make life Hell for everyone around them because everyone has to act like they're walking on egg shells around these damaged souls.

Last edited:
Who cares about the Oscar Awards Show? It has been irrelevant for many years.
Most people don't care.
However, I think that movies are a great way to escape reality and forget about your troubles.
But when Hollywood is constantly making movies that aren't worth seeing, what else is there to do for people who have to live in Liberal Hellholes?
If you're immersed in a society that is constantly in turmoil what do you think will happen? We're not all living on a farm where you don't have the time to watch television or go to a movie.

I've been thru times where the whole world seemed like it was falling apart. It's called Boot Camp. I've also been in military training where I've been sleep-deprived and forced to do things I normally wouldn't do. Some people fold and some people make it thru in flying colors. It's usually less than half that make it.

My point is movies have always been a way to get away from our worries and difficult times. I don't need a lecture from somebody with the education of Greta Thunberg. I'm not paying $20 for that.

Just lefty loon semantics to create confusion and push forward a perverted agenda. ... :cuckoo:

Not at all. The two words were never meant to be used interchangeably.

The ironic part is that if you all would quit doing so it would remove much of the confusion and solve a lot of problems.

The Chinese are among the most creative people in the world. It's not surprising to me they did this.

Top Chinese professor boasts of operatives in top of US ‘core inner circle’​

A recently recorded lecture showing a Chinese Communist Party expert explaining how Beijing had “people at the top of America’s core inner circle” has found its way onto the internet in the United States after being censored in China.

The lecture, given by Di Dongsheng, vice dean of the School of International Relations at Renmin University, in late November also included references to President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his business dealings in the Communist country.

Speaking about what was pushing the Chinese to accelerate the reopening of their financial sectors,
Di made the revelation that Beijing had a rarely discussed advantage in working with the US prior to the Trump administration.

“We know that the Trump administration is in a trade war with us, so why can’t we fix the Trump administration? Why did China and the US used to be able to settle all kinds of issues between 1992 and 2016?” Di asked, going on to answer the question himself.

“I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here.
It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence,” the top Chinese political scientist continued.

Top Chinese professor boasts of operatives in top of US ‘core inner circle’

iu

If you think the academy voters vote because of the art you're nuts.

Whatever political push the left is involved in at the moment...that is the statement is being made with these awards.
Right now China is spying on and murdering millions of people all over the planet and Hollywood and the NBA is kissing their asses.
LOL, murdering millions of people all over the world - why ? I understand people believe a lot of crazy conspiracy theories these days, but they should be somewhat feasible. What would be their end game in that scenario ? Reduce the number of their customers ? Again, why ? That one makes no sense at all.

Forum List

Back