What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China is being mobilized for war

Persuader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am not convinced of this yet but it could happen......I doubt if the Biden Regime is prepared for it if it does come.

Lyin Biden and our miitary is more concerned about wokeness, transgender nonsense, abortion etc.etc. than actually preparing for the coming war with China.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am not convinced of this yet but it could happen......I doubt if the Biden Regime is prepared for it if it does come.

Lyin Biden and our miitary is more concerned about wokeness, transgender nonsense, abortion etc.etc. than actually preparing for the coming war with China.

While it is quite possible WW3 will not happen, I can't help but look back to the lead up to WW2 and feel eerie similarities with our own times, much the same as the few hours prior to that crackling damp feeling of the first spring thunder storm after a long, brutal winter. Seems like our entire world is crashing.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's why Xi ordered Biden to raid Trump's home - create a distraction while China takes Taiwan

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The same crowd that hated Pelosi for not appeasing China as much as they did now claims that they aren't really Chinese stooges.

I don't think anyone believes them.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Interesting. The same crowd that hated Pelosi for not appeasing China as much as they did now claims that they aren't really Chinese stooges.

^^ that made zero sense. The Dems are Chinese stooges. Nancy’s little show was to get China to invade. Biden won’t do jack shit when they do.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
^^ that made zero sense.
Come on. The GOP loves their Chinese money too much, so they'll never stop appeasing China.

This thread is a fine example of the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
The GOP loves their Chinese money too much, so they'll never stop appeasing China
Old GOP yes. That’s why we are throwing them out for MAGA.

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hope China obliterates the US coasts
F the Stalinist America

Silent Warrior

Gold Member
Reaction score

You mean the Biden family? They appear to have been on the Chinese payroll for years. LOL

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

China has massive internal problems and may want a war to divert the people’s attention from CCP screwups

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List