China is being mobilized for war

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am not convinced of this yet but it could happen......I doubt if the Biden Regime is prepared for it if it does come.

Lyin Biden and our miitary is more concerned about wokeness, transgender nonsense, abortion etc.etc. than actually preparing for the coming war with China.

I am not convinced of this yet but it could happen......I doubt if the Biden Regime is prepared for it if it does come.

Lyin Biden and our miitary is more concerned about wokeness, transgender nonsense, abortion etc.etc. than actually preparing for the coming war with China.

While it is quite possible WW3 will not happen, I can't help but look back to the lead up to WW2 and feel eerie similarities with our own times, much the same as the few hours prior to that crackling damp feeling of the first spring thunder storm after a long, brutal winter. Seems like our entire world is crashing.

Interesting. The same crowd that hated Pelosi for not appeasing China as much as they did now claims that they aren't really Chinese stooges.

I don't think anyone believes them.

Interesting. The same crowd that hated Pelosi for not appeasing China as much as they did now claims that they aren't really Chinese stooges.

^^ that made zero sense. The Dems are Chinese stooges. Nancy’s little show was to get China to invade. Biden won’t do jack shit when they do.

I hope China obliterates the US coasts
F the Stalinist America

You mean the Biden family? They appear to have been on the Chinese payroll for years. LOL

China has massive internal problems and may want a war to divert the people’s attention from CCP screwups

Forum List

Back