China has 1.4 billion people

Actually China has had a one child per family policy for many years. It has been strictly enforced by the state. And I do mean strictly.

The U.S. still allows individual freedom which means you are still allowed to have more then one child. Forced sterilization and killing of newborns are not part of our system.

What forced labor we had in prisons has mostly been done away with while it remains prevalent in China.

I think its 2 now, but yes they use to. The republicans are tying to stop abortions, how is that freedom? Newborn killing is illegal in all states.
I get that you really really want to make abortion a partisan thing but that is just you.
I guess you really wanted our government to weld you into your quarters during the outbreak.
It is, I believe freedom for republicans should be equal for democrats, and its not. Also I'm more than willing to wear a mask.
And exactly how do you feel freedom is not equal? I think you might want to seek psychiatric help.
No one is telling you you don't have to wear a mask. Unless you are hearing voices in your head.

The republicans want to control women, SS marriage, gender, and minorities.
yep ...we are against the killing of unborn black, asian, hispanic, white,native american male and female children .

Actually China has had a one child per family policy for many years. It has been strictly enforced by the state. And I do mean strictly.

The U.S. still allows individual freedom which means you are still allowed to have more then one child. Forced sterilization and killing of newborns are not part of our system.

What forced labor we had in prisons has mostly been done away with while it remains prevalent in China.

I think its 2 now, but yes they use to. The republicans are tying to stop abortions, how is that freedom? Newborn killing is illegal in all states.
I get that you really really want to make abortion a partisan thing but that is just you.
I guess you really wanted our government to weld you into your quarters during the outbreak.
It is, I believe freedom for republicans should be equal for democrats, and its not. Also I'm more than willing to wear a mask.
And exactly how do you feel freedom is not equal? I think you might want to seek psychiatric help.
No one is telling you you don't have to wear a mask. Unless you are hearing voices in your head.

yep ...we are against the killing of unborn black, asian, hispanic, white,native american male and female children .
You know what, rights are not only for the republicans. You only care about fetus when they are in the womb.

Have you started drinking already? What the hell does wearing a mask have to do with anything? Are we all now ordered to wear masks?

You know what, rights are not only for the republicans. You only care about fetus when they are in the womb.
It used to amaze me that evangicals who denounced China’s “Satanic” one child policy used to denounce the parents of those children (and soon the children themselves) as ... “Communist devils.” Once they were born of course.

Last edited:

Have you started drinking already? What the hell does wearing a mask have to do with anything? Are we all now ordered to wear masks?
I don't drink or do drugs. Also I wear a mask. I never had an abortion either but I think women should be in charge of their healthcare, its no ones business if a female has an abortion or not.

I don't drink or do drugs. Also I wear a mask. I never had an abortion either but I think women should be in charge of their healthcare, its no ones business if a female has an abortion or not.

So the father has no say?

I am not sure what your willingness to wear a mask or not has to do with anything. That makes no sense what so ever. I believe in life and I believe as science does that life starts at conception, so to me abortion is wrong. I believe the time to consider whether you want a child or not begins before you have sex and not after.

Population in China - Statistics & Facts

Published by C. Textor, Mar 11, 2020
China, the world's most populous country, reached a total population of 1.4 billion at the end of 2019 (not including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). However, the population growth decreased to around 0.5 percent in recent years and is expected to come to an end in the 2020s, with total population figures beginning to drop in the 2030s.

and
1. Land area is one factor neither the United States nor China can easily grow further to compete with each other.
2. This is one of the few areas in which China has the edge in size over the United States – but just barely.
3. China has a land area of 9.3 million square kilometers (3.6 million square miles), which is 2.2% larger than the U.S. land area of 9.1 million square kilometers (3.5 million square miles).
---------------------------------------------------------
So they have just a tiny bit more land as they don't count Taiwan or HK in the Pop or land area. What would we do with 1 billion more people, as they need to eat and work, don't they??

What is your point Penelope?

China has more than three times the population of the U.S., uses slave labor and is ran by a one political party system that awards those loyal to the People Party, so should we be more like China?

If so no thanks...

So we don't use slave labor? Tell the immigrants that one that pick our veggies, fruits and work in the slaughter houses. (also the Potus properties)
You don't pay slaves ya dipshit. Wetbacks working for $7 an hour is not slavery.

China, the world's most populous country, reached a total population of 1.4 billion at the end of 2019 (not including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). However, the population growth decreased to around 0.5 percent in recent years and is expected to come to an end in the 2020s, with total population figures beginning to drop in the 2030s.

and
1. Land area is one factor neither the United States nor China can easily grow further to compete with each other.
2. This is one of the few areas in which China has the edge in size over the United States – but just barely.
3. China has a land area of 9.3 million square kilometers (3.6 million square miles), which is 2.2% larger than the U.S. land area of 9.1 million square kilometers (3.5 million square miles).
So they have just a tiny bit more land as they don't count Taiwan or HK in the Pop or land area. What would we do with 1 billion more people, as they need to eat and work, don't they??

China has more than three times the population of the U.S., uses slave labor and is ran by a one political party system that awards those loyal to the People Party, so should we be more like China?

If so no thanks...
LOL - Republicans just awarded $7 Trillion those loyal to the party! Yes they are worse than China!
i got some of that money and i aint a loyalist.....how did that happen?......

and

If so no thanks...

So we don't use slave labor? Tell the immigrants that one that pick our veggies, fruits and work in the slaughter houses. (also the Potus properties)
the mony they make is much more than what they get in their homeland....one of the reasons they are here working the job....

and

If so no thanks...
LOL - Republicans just awarded $7 Trillion those loyal to the party! Yes they are worse than China!
$7 trillion divided by 164k US workforce is $43k each & you likely got $1k & think you actually got some. That won't even cover your added costs of PPE's, food & toilet paper. Where did all that money go???!!!

and

If so no thanks...
$7 trillion divided by 164k US workforce is $43k each & you likely got $1k & think you actually got some. That won't even cover your added costs of PPE's, food & toilet paper. Where did all that money go???!!!
you said he gave the money to those loyal to the party.....that is not true is it?....

and
Your view on China is slanted....JOKE!! Relax all the PC people here.

and

If so no thanks...

the mony they make is much more than what they get in their homeland....one of the reasons they are here working the job....
and our businesses are all too happy to hire illegals (get them some fake IDs) work them all kind of hours and pay them cash or min wage, and yes they are more than willing to engage in subpar work.

and

If so no thanks...

and our businesses are all too happy to hire illegals (get them some fake IDs) work them all kind of hours and pay them cash or min wage, and yes they are more than willing to engage in subpar work.
an illegal who was making 2 bucks an hour in mexico thinks making 7 dollars an hour is a big raise......

its a known fact that conservatives give more to charity than democrats in the same income bracket . Whatever You May Think of Republicans, Don't Call Them 'Stingy' | RealClearMarkets

its a known fact that conservatives give more to charity than democrats in the same income bracket . Whatever You May Think of Republicans, Don't Call Them 'Stingy' | RealClearMarkets
and democrats don't think you need to belong to a church to get them. Charity I'm not a fan of, they give to who they want. Since republicans give more to charities they can afford to pay more in taxes. See how that works.

and

If so no thanks...

an illegal who was making 2 bucks an hour in mexico thinks making 7 dollars an hour is a big raise......

I don't know what pay is in Mexico, but businesses hire illegals to do what US citizens don't want to. Look no further than the Potus. They also go to Mexico and China to find cheap wages.

I think to have a billion more people in the USA, republicans would make euthanasia and abortion legal, and it would be back to slave labor.

and

If so no thanks...

I don't know what pay is in Mexico, but businesses hire illegals to do what US citizens don't want to. Look no further than the Potus. They also go to Mexico and China to find cheap wages.

I think to have a billion more people in the USA, republicans would make euthanasia and abortion legal, and it would be back to slave labor.
if we had that many people here penny you just may find yourself changing your mind about many things,including your parties immigration views....

and

If so no thanks...

Correct. THey are here willingly, and indeed, I want them to leave, right now.

Forum List

Back