China Fears North Korea US Conflict At Any Moment

The reality is that NK's nuclear capability will have to be taken out...soon. There are only 3 options:

1. NK does it voluntarily.
2. US plus allies take it out.
3. China takes it out.

Having China do it is the most attractive option since NK will not do so voluntarily. China annexes the rogue neighbor on its border thus stabilizing the region and the world. China demilitarizes NK and thus creates a buffer zone between its borders and the capitalist west.

It's the only clean solution and if we are smart, we will cut a deal with China and assist them in doing this.
We are not going to voluntarily initiate taking out Seoul. There will either be some internal solution, probably caused by Jina, a continuation of games or the crazy fat kid does something crazy and SK and the US turn the place into a cinder .... with SK casualties ranging from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions.
Can't they evacuate Seoul? If I lived there, I'd be on the road yesterday.

China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi said if war occurred there could be no winner.

Mr Wang's comments come as the US voices increasing concern at North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and deploys a Navy carrier group off the Korean peninsula.

China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment' - BBC News

China should be told to deal with the North Korean situation, it's not going to be a good idea for outside forces from The West to get involved in a military capacity, that can only make things in Asia worse.
Why should China deal with North Korea? NK is not threatening them? Considering the Trump administration's attitude toward China, they have every reason to let the great deal maker deal with North Korea. As Trump has said, "no one is better at deal making than I am."

Because China is the better option that's why.

I'm terrified of what will happen when China can't sell us any more bathroom tissue.
Without the US consumer, China's military may as well start preparing for an internal revolution.
Presuming they can afford artillery without the US consumer.

Last edited:
The reality is that NK's nuclear capability will have to be taken out...soon. There are only 3 options:

3. China takes it out.

Having China do it is the most attractive option since NK will not do so voluntarily. China annexes the rogue neighbor on its border thus stabilizing the region and the world. China demilitarizes NK and thus creates a buffer zone between its borders and the capitalist west.

It's the only clean solution and if we are smart, we will cut a deal with China and assist them in doing this.
We are not going to voluntarily initiate taking out Seoul. There will either be some internal solution, probably caused by Jina, a continuation of games or the crazy fat kid does something crazy and SK and the US turn the place into a cinder .... with SK casualties ranging from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions.
50plus million people. 16th largest city in the world. One of the few places I'd still like to visit.

3. China takes it out.

The word is that Japan is making plans to evacuate it's citizens that are in South Korea.

Japan discusses how to evacuate citizens from South Korea if crisis hits

Japan is also preparing to do another evacuation drill itself.

Japan to conduct evacuation drill to prepare for North Korea missiles

3. China takes it out.

The word is that Japan is making plans to evacuate it's citizens that are in South Korea.

Glad to hear it. Seoul should be doing the same.

Annexation is quite doable in concert with us. China masses troops along it's border under the pretext of protecting NK should the need arise from an invasion from the south.

Chinese and associated NK assets assassinate the NK royal family and key loyalist military personnel. That completes decapitation.

The resulting military leadership (loyal to China) requests Chinese military help to stabilize and protect NK "during this time of great crisis". Across the border they come. That completes internal positioning of Chinese military assets.

China installs a puppet regime and solidifies control. Annexation is complete.

China demilitarizes NK as per agreement with the US and creates the buffer zone thus stabilizing the region.

Clean solution.

3. China takes it out.

if Kim Dung Chong tries to pull this stunt, N. Korea will be the next Venezuela,,,i hope all the dogs there starting running to south korea

3. China takes it out.

50plus million people. 16th largest city in the world. One of the few places I'd still like to visit.

"50plus million people."

Seoul doesn't have a population of 50 plus million people.

It's approx 25.6 million people in Seoul Special City combined with Seoul city limits.

Seoul Population 2017

"Seoul, officially known as the Seoul Special City, is the largest metropolis and capital of South Korea. This megacity is the largest city proper in the developed world and the Seoul Capital Area is the second largest metropolitan in the world with more than 25.6 million people, which is half of all the residents in the country. The estimated population within the city limits for 2016 is 10.29 million.

The population of Seoul in 2016 is estimated at 10.29 million, although this is just the population of the Special City, which has a density of about 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000/square mile). The sprawling metropolitan area is much larger at 25.6 million."

http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/seoul-population/

The total population of South Korea is approx 50.6 million, half of which live in Seoul.

The LIVE below means as of this moment, it's higher than the UN Estimate as the higher rate will be new births included.

South Korea Population (LIVE)
50, 662, 329

• The current population of the Republic of Korea is 50,661,697 as of Friday, April 14, 2017, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
South Korea Population (2017) - Worldometers

3. China takes it out.

"50plus million people."

It's approx 25.6 million people in Seoul Special City combined with Seoul city limits.

Seoul Population 2017

"Seoul, officially known as the Seoul Special City, is the largest metropolis and capital of South Korea. This megacity is the largest city proper in the developed world and the Seoul Capital Area is the second largest metropolitan in the world with more than 25.6 million people, which is half of all the residents in the country. The estimated population within the city limits for 2016 is 10.29 million.

The population of Seoul in 2016 is estimated at 10.29 million, although this is just the population of the Special City, which has a density of about 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000/square mile). The sprawling metropolitan area is much larger at 25.6 million."

The total population of South Korea is approx 50.6 million, half of which live in Seoul.

The LIVE below means as of this moment, it's higher than the UN Estimate as the higher rate will be new births included.

50, 662, 329

• The current population of the Republic of Korea is 50,661,697 as of Friday, April 14, 2017, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
Might take a few weeks to evacuate them all, I guess.

3. China takes it out.

"50plus million people."

Seoul Population 2017

50, 662, 329

Nah, just tell them there's dog stew for everyone who leaves immediately.

"50plus million people."

Seoul Population 2017

50, 662, 329

What have you got against Koreans? Jesus, people here can come up with the dumbest stuff to hate.

"50plus million people."

Seoul Population 2017

50, 662, 329

Dang, now Obama will be in that line.
th

3. China takes it out.

Strangely most of South Korea doesn't seem to be freaking out, experts also say that Seoul opposes any unilateral action from America.

Seoul to oppose unilateral US action

"WASHINGTON D.C. ― South Korea will oppose any unilateral U.S. military action against North Korea which U.S. President Donald Trump says is "looking for trouble," according to leading U.S. experts.

While Trump has said the U.S. will solve the problem of North Korea on its own unless China helps, analysts said that any U.S. action against the North should be based on a prior agreement with Seoul.

"Seoul will oppose any unilateral military action plan by the United States against North Korea," said Scott Snyder, director of the Program on US-Korea Policy at the Council of Foreign Relations, in a recent interview with the Medill News Service."

Here's the rest of the article.

'Seoul to oppose unilateral US action'

"50plus million people."

Seoul Population 2017

50, 662, 329

What have you got against Koreans? Jesus, people here can come up with the dumbest stuff to hate.
I have nothing against Koreans. I'm even willing to offer them dog stew to get them quickly evacuated, and eating dogs disgusts me.

3. China takes it out.

Strangely most of South Korea doesn't seem to be freaking out, experts also say that Seoul opposes any unilateral action from America.

"WASHINGTON D.C. ― South Korea will oppose any unilateral U.S. military action against North Korea which U.S. President Donald Trump says is "looking for trouble," according to leading U.S. experts.

While Trump has said the U.S. will solve the problem of North Korea on its own unless China helps, analysts said that any U.S. action against the North should be based on a prior agreement with Seoul.

"Seoul will oppose any unilateral military action plan by the United States against North Korea," said Scott Snyder, director of the Program on US-Korea Policy at the Council of Foreign Relations, in a recent interview with the Medill News Service."

Of course they oppose unilateral action by the U.S. We know Seoul will be targeted immediately, before our bombs can stop him, apparently. China doesn't want a mess of NK refugees, either. So they push for negotiations. I have nothing at all against trying, and I hope Trump is listening. If we do something without their blessing, it is going to cause quite the mess once the fun part of blowing holes in NK is over.

Yeah, no shit. I can see the South Koreans now:

"HEY. We're right here. WE'RE RIGHT HERE. They've got a bunch of fucking CANNONS pointed at us and these people are not exactly STABLE. If you like your fucking Samsung teevees and cell phones, you had better REMEMBER that we're RIGHT FUCKING HERE."

Of course they oppose unilateral action by the U.S. We know Seoul will be targeted immediately, before our bombs can stop him, apparently. China doesn't want a mess of NK refugees, either. So they push for negotiations. I have nothing at all against trying, and I hope Trump is listening. If we do something without their blessing, it is going to cause quite the mess once the fun part of blowing holes in NK is over.
A full blown war between the koreas would be a catastrophe costing millions of lives and leaving both countries devastated and unsettling the region. So if military force is to be used, which I strongly doubt, there would seem to be only two options, either launch surgical strikes that would take out key elements of NK's nuclear or missile programs or other high value targets or obliterate NK in a preemptive strike. I'm not sure the first option would have a desirable long term effect but the second option would settle the issue once and forever.

"HEY. We're right here. WE'RE RIGHT HERE. They've got a bunch of fucking CANNONS pointed at us and these people are not exactly STABLE. If you like your fucking Samsung teevees and cell phones, you had better REMEMBER that we're RIGHT FUCKING HERE."
Maybe this is all just a negotiating strategy President Trump is using to persuade Samsung to move their facilities to the US.

Maybe this is all just a negotiating strategy President Trump is using to persuade Samsung to move their facilities to the US.

What....and pay union wages!!! :haha:

Forum List

Back