China caused 2 viruses, steals intellectual properties

China is not responsible for the inaction of this president.
Another liar heard from. Trump was on this from mid January while the dem assholes were foaming at the mouth over impeachment and attacking his travel ban. Take a hike.
No he was not. That's why we are here now.
Yes, he was. He stopped travel from China, all the while democrats were trying to impeach him. While you loons called him racist.

no he didnt - he RESTRICTED travel from China - some 40,000 people on over 200 flights entered the US after he claimed a BAN -

HIS ASS KISSING COLLECTIVE BOUGHT HIS BS -
Then why did you loons call him racist for doing it?
Because trump is a racist.
You loons never called him one till he became a Republican.
No, he's been called a racist since the 1970's.

1588802081861.png

1588801998513.png

1588801953447.png

China is the root cause of the problem. Democrats take over and all they are going to do is kiss China’s ass and the UN’s ass and blame Trump for their own inactions and mishandlings. Democrats are proven to have no sense of personal accountability.

China is the root cause of the problem. Democrats take over and all they are going to do is kiss China’s ass and the UN’s ass and blame Trump for their own inactions and mishandlings. Democrats are proven to have no sense of personal accountability.
Check Trump, now there's a man with personal accountability. Yesterday I heard the task force on Corona was being dismantled but today it's here indefinite. Why does he continually take back his statements? Is he in charge or not? He needs to be held accountable.

Check Trump, now there's a man with personal accountability. Yesterday I heard the task force on Corona was being dismantled but today it's here indefinite. Why does he continually take back his statements? Is he in charge or not? He needs to be held accountable.

There is no shortage of people and entities holding Trump accountable. What is your point?

Facts are facts and President Trump can't be trusted. He proves that, personally, everyday he is in office. Breaking the public trust could prove costly come election time. LeftofLeft can I get you to say that u r left or right?

Facts are facts and President Trump can't be trusted. He proves that, personally, everyday he is in office. Breaking the public trust could prove costly come election time. LeftofLeft can I get you to say that u r left or right?

Whose facts are you pointing to? Your side trusts China over Trump.

heres a piece of my mind on China - I say China, clean up your nasty society. Since you can't or don't care to clean your nasty, filthy, starving, excuses for human beings, they have now created a means to police themselves. Your nation sports 82,883 cases of bat born infection, it's without excuse. It originates from you, but you had nothing in place to deter the creation of the virus. Can you at the very least, abolish eating bat? Again there China, clean up your food supply, get sterile food to those starving. You want strict control over your people without the ability to sustain their lives. Maybe get a food czar and at the least study the matter like you did the virus. Reporting accurate numbers would be helpful. As a American citizen, no trade with you anymore I'm done with your inferior products and illness. I hope you curb your population growth.

Forum List

Back