China caused 2 viruses, steals intellectual properties

LOL- the fucking PRC doesn't hold a candle the fucking USA in terms of temerity- or liars, or arrogance.
Casting stones from ones who live in glass houses not wise- confucious say-

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL- the fucking PRC doesn't hold a candle the fucking USA in terms of temerity- or liars, or arrogance.
Casting stones from ones who live in glass houses not wise- confucious say-
Last time I checked we have at least something of a 2 party system, ability to openly dissent from the government. We do not have mass genocide, mass imprisonment. So take your pro PRC and shove it. Move over there if you don't like it here.

so where the fuk is the evidence from Trump that supports his claim china made the virus -

lets start there first -

• Thanks
Last time I checked we have at least something of a 2 party system, ability to openly dissent from the government. We do not have mass genocide, mass imprisonment. So take your pro PRC and shove it. Move over there if you don't like it here.
Last time I checked speaking ones mind was lawful here- read my signature line, doofus, it's in red and hard to miss- the duopoly you worship is not all that and the bag o chips you've been indoctrinated into worshiping

• Thanks
China is not responsible for the inaction of this president.
Another liar heard from. Trump was on this from mid January while the dem assholes were foaming at the mouth over impeachment and attacking his travel ban. Take a hike.
No he was not. That's why we are here now.

so where the fuk is the evidence from Trump that supports his claim china made the virus -

lets start there first -
I guess that Wuhan lab where the virus started never existed. Better get some new PRC talking points and start over.
Scientists say the virus was natural and not made in a lab.

Another liar heard from. Trump was on this from mid January while the dem assholes were foaming at the mouth over impeachment and attacking his travel ban. Take a hike.
No he was not. That's why we are here now.
And if Trump listened to PRC butt munchers like yourself the situation would be far worse.

lets start there first -
I guess that Wuhan lab where the virus started never existed. Better get some new PRC talking points and start over.

President Trump claimed Thursday he's seen evidence the new coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and he threatened tariffs on Beijing over its role in the global pandemic. The president's assertion was undermined by his intelligence office and his top diplomat, who said, "We don't know precisely where it began."

nobody has to guess trump is a lying sob.

Maybe by "on this" you mean drugs?

trump-reddit-coronavirus-statements.png

• Thanks

lets start there first -
It was in the lab, being studied. Dang, you only get half a story and run with it.

lets start there first -

President Trump claimed Thursday he's seen evidence the new coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and he threatened tariffs on Beijing over its role in the global pandemic. The president's assertion was undermined by his intelligence office and his top diplomat, who said, "We don't know precisely where it began."

Oh, and your first link goes to nothing stating that.

lets start there first -

Have you lost your mind? He went through 7 stinking Democrat-insisted "hearings" with them claiming he was lying, and each and every time, he was shown to be not guilty of the scurrilous charges the lying Democrats made. And they knew they were lying, too, as well as they knew he was innocent of their stinking charges.

Don't you ever try to pull the wool over people's eyes here by calling Trump the liar. You represent the liars, Siete, day after stinking lie days.

And for what it's worth, you have zero moral compass to be calling anyone else a liar.

Maybe by "on this" you mean drugs?

trump-reddit-coronavirus-statements.png
Either lies or taken out of context.

They are not out of context - Trump was downplaying Covid-19 pandemic risk for well over a month and spreading magical thinking instead of preparing this country for a strong response.

• Thanks

lets start there first -

That's the new narrative.
Lab made viruses are natural!
Critically think about that illogical new narrative, for at least a few minutes, fer' Chrissakes!

We do not have mass genocide, mass imprisonment. So take your pro PRC and shove it. Move over there if you don't like it here.

You have no evidence for what you said. If PRC genetically engineered it so the rest of the world would get it, then we would have found evidence and would be taking steps to address it. Your racist opinion and some weak wikipedia article means squat.

Instead, what it means is China MAY be responsible for its spread due to illegal wet food markets in the beginning and thus the people who got it and had their economy wrecked can sue. China should be held accountable for the loss of revenue. Many countries owe China money and this would be a way of erasing some of those debts due to their peoples' and governments' careless behaviors.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back