China agrees with Democrats: America is a racist country

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Democrats, THIS is why you don't spend four years straight pissing on our country in public while the world is watching. Happy now, you dumbfucks?

China Lectures Biden Admin on America’s ‘Long History of Killing Blacks’

Diplomatic representatives of the People’s Republic of China lectured the U.S. administration about America’s “long history of killing blacks” during the first bilateral meeting between the two nations in Joe Biden’s presidency in Anchorage, Alaska.

Earlier in the day, White House Press Secretary Jennifer Psaki said that the U.S. expected a “frank” conversation in which the administration would raise concerns about China’s abuses of human rights and suppression of democracy in Hong Kong.

But according to Jennifer Jacobs, the senior White House reported for Bloomberg News, China responded in kind. “Top Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi says the US has deeply rooted human rights problems—long history of killing of Blacks—and urges US to do better on human rights issues,” she reported.

China has criticized the U.S. over racial issues in the past, often echoing the same criticisms made by the American left. In October, during the U.S. election and in the aftermath of the Black Lives Matter riots, China joined other autocratic nations in condemning the U.S. for “systemic racial discrimination.”

A year ago, China issued a “human rights report” to deflect criticism in the annual U.S. State Department report on human rights. (Breitbart News was named in China’s report.)

Democrats, THIS is why you don't spend four years straight pissing on our country in public while the world is watching. Happy now, you dumbfucks?

Diplomatic representatives of the People’s Republic of China lectured the U.S. administration about America’s “long history of killing blacks” during the first bilateral meeting between the two nations in Joe Biden’s presidency in Anchorage, Alaska.

Earlier in the day, White House Press Secretary Jennifer Psaki said that the U.S. expected a “frank” conversation in which the administration would raise concerns about China’s abuses of human rights and suppression of democracy in Hong Kong.

But according to Jennifer Jacobs, the senior White House reported for Bloomberg News, China responded in kind. “Top Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi says the US has deeply rooted human rights problems—long history of killing of Blacks—and urges US to do better on human rights issues,” she reported.

China has criticized the U.S. over racial issues in the past, often echoing the same criticisms made by the American left. In October, during the U.S. election and in the aftermath of the Black Lives Matter riots, China joined other autocratic nations in condemning the U.S. for “systemic racial discrimination.”

A year ago, China issued a “human rights report” to deflect criticism in the annual U.S. State Department report on human rights. (Breitbart News was named in China’s report.)

For the Nazi Democrats, the first priority is America is their bitch and it's irrelevant what they have to do to us to get it. Once that is final, and they are almost there, THEN they will deal with what they have left. But telling them they are destroying us while there is still an opposition party? They don't care, they really, truly don't

I hope they were thanked for their knowledge of our history and that we hope they will use the knowledge of what we've tried to mitigate the past inequalities here and apply those lessons to their current ones there.

Biden and Kameltoe are China's lap dogs.

So we are now going to take race relations lectures and guidance from China? Next thing you know, they will be lecturing US about the environment and climate change. In either case, what thinking person believes China has the moral authority to wag their finger at US? If Biden has any honor, he should laugh at them.

Look, the Chinese have paid Joe, Hunter, and the rest of the Biden mafia family millions so its all good. :thup:

I hope they were thanked for their knowledge of our history and that we hope they will use the knowledge of what we've tried to mitigate the past inequalities here and apply those lessons to their current ones there.

No, they're using it to gain a political advantage over us, thanks to you.

China is far, far more racist than the U.S.

This is Pee-Wee Herman diplomacy - "I know you are, but what am I?"

History? Past inequalities? They're still going on today, even with your idiot in the Whitehouse. What are you talking about??

Does anyone care what China thinks of our country?

Rhetorical question...

Chinese can't really do that, can they? The Communist Party in China has no opposition to misquote and call racists, racists, racists because they are a bunch of hate filled fascists like the Nazi Democrat party does, do they?

Didn't think that one through, did you?

History? Past inequalities? They're still going on today, even with your idiot in the Whitehouse. What are you talking about??
My grandparents fled Poland back in the 40's. My ancestors not only didn't own slaves, they were actually persecuted based on their religion. They came here LEGALLY and started a family. I was born in 1958 and started working at the age of 15, cleaning tables in a deli. I went to college on my own dime. Paid off my loan about 30 years ago. Every fucking penny. I own a business, have a wife of over 3 decades, 2 children both married, pay my personal taxes as well as my corporate taxes....I donate to a variety of causes......And I will be damned if some fucking left leaning liberal talks about inequities. I got shit, I expected nothing at all....and now some unemployed man bun head talks about my privilege and inequities.

No guilt here.

A simple and market-friendly plan for a Commune of Heaven on Earth from Communists!

This is fucking rich

The Chinese are currently involved in a campaign of genocide against the Uyghurs there.
The CCP also has an extensive system of slave labor camps and organ harvesting has been a long
time Chinese practice. Of course there is also the Corona Virus the Chinese bear responsibility for
and the ruthless brutal way they have treated political dissidents.

The worst part of this unpleasant disagreement in Alaska with the Chinese is the way Biden's gutless
Secretary of State immediately rolled over on his back and started to apologize for our history
given China is the one throwing stones while in their glass castles.

Gutless cowardly president equals gutless cowardly appointments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back