Child turns parents in...gets big payday

Even Stalin despised those that turned their own in
Good for her. What hypocritical POSs her parents and apparently other members of her family are.

Communists have a long history the world over of liking being spies and snitches, often making up lies to turn people in just to get their loaf of bread.

wanna pay for her college. here ya go

That is a messed up family

Good for her. What hypocritical POSs her parents and apparently other members of her family are.

Turning on your family over politics and this fool says ‘Good for her’.

That's how fucked up crazy the Left have become. Politics is their LIFE.

I find it funny,
1610647208123.png

If my parents were MAGA rioters, I'd have turned them in too!

What did those parents do? Carry the American Flag into the Capitol? What crime did they commit?

Maybe you can still turn in your parents and just SAY they were in the riot! I bet you could get $25 for the tip! Buy yourself a dinner!

Or maybe that neighbor across the streeet who doesn't talk to you. Who needs him?! :smoke:

wanna pay for her college. here ya go

Turnabout is fair play..

What's funny is THIS is exactly what the NAZI'S encouraged. And you're so fucking stupid you think it's good.

So, she subjected her parents to jail because she saw them in Washington doing . . . . WHAT? More people without sense to cover their faces like Antifa? What crime were they committing? I mean besides coming from a Trump rally? Did they break the windows? Damage property? Fart in Nancy's leather chair?

Where's this girl going to live and what's she going to do all the rest of her life with no family?
Be a crack whore?

Forum List

Back