Child turns parents in...gets big payday

Basic rights like being part of a lynch mob, righhhhhht?

It’s a shame you’re not knowledgeable about what happened...

Wow, selling out her parents to get money for college. She's got a great future in the Democratic Party.
Not what happened. Stop telling lies.
That’s exactly what happened. Why are you such a pathological liar?
Like you tRumplings do with so many things you've got the order backwards. Seditious parents turned in first, donations spontaneously generated by well wishers afterwards.

Now stop telling lies. You can go to hell for that.
Mentally disturbed teen turns her mom and other relatives in who dared protest against our corrupt government. And the gay lesbian community gushes and awes over this evil child and throws money at her. 10 years from now she will have been kicked out of her "new friends" homes several times and likely living the drug and/or institutional life. But watch the libs keep gushing...dumbasses.

Engaging in an insurrection that resulted in 6 deaths.

LESSEE: One of those deaths was by shooting an unarmed girl in her face by capitol police. At least three or four more were simple medical conditions brought on by the stress of the crowd. Meantime last year you injured or killed 2,000 police officers, burned cities and tried to destroy untold numbers of federal buildings with saws and torches while helpless people were trapped inside as the governor supported their actions, blocked the fed and many of the criminals were even bailed out! THAT was insurrection, not a few people demanding redress for an illegal "election" foisted upon them to overthrow the rightful POTUS who won by a landslide.

That sick little bitch will eventually pay deeply somehow for her twisted immoral act of putting her own parents in jail, maybe costing them their jobs, homes, life savings, after giving her her life. That is pure evil. And for what? The dirty bitch has burned her own bridges. That stupid c*nt has put her name and face out there now and it wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't pay her back. In the end, dirty snitches, traitors and backstabbers always get what they deserve.

Last edited:
Wow, selling out her parents to get money for college. She's got a great future in the Democratic Party.
Not what happened. Stop telling lies.
That’s exactly what happened. Why are you such a pathological liar?
Like you tRumplings do with so many things you've got the order backwards. Seditious parents turned in first, donations spontaneously generated by well wishers afterwards.

Now stop telling lies. You can go to hell for that.
Mentally disturbed teen turns her mom and other relatives in who dared protest against our corrupt government. And the gay lesbian community gushes and awes over this evil child and throws money at her. 10 years from now she will have been kicked out of her "new friends" homes several times and likely living the drug and/or institutional life. But watch the libs keep gushing...dumbasses.
Bigotry and opinion.

Another meaningless post from the right.

Even Stalin despised those that turned their own in

wanna pay for her college. here ya go

Sounds like she was ostracized by her own family for her sexual orientation.

Maybe they should have treated her better.
They should, without question. Where the hell is the unconditional love of a parent?

The question becomes whether one betrayal warrants another.

I don't have the answer. I just know that I wouldn't be that way.

Anything useful to say, or are you just trolling?
I shit you not, he literally never says a damn thing of substance. He fancies himself half sensei half Sun Tzu. He just echos what everyone says with a question because it makes him feel "wise". One of the biggest fucking tools I've ever encountered. Just a total waste of space and oxygen.

Anything useful to say, or are you just trolling?
I shit you not, he literally never says a damn thing of substance. He fancies himself half sensei half Sun Tzu. He just echos what everyone says with a question because it makes him feel "wise". One of the biggest fucking tools I've ever encountered. Just a total waste of space and oxygen.

Would you like to compare threads begun by each of us, champ? We can include the thread you started where you spammed yourself by copying and pasting the exact same post in reply to yourself for about 20 pages in a row.

Would you like to compare threads begun by each of us, champ?
I don't know...do I want to compare threads? And who would be the arbiter of the comparison? And how would you feel about the outcome?

(That folks is what a typical Unkotare post looks like. Nothing of value. Just echoing thoughts in the form of questions because he believes that sounds "intelligent")

So, she subjected her parents to jail because she saw them in Washington doing . . . . WHAT? More people without sense to cover their faces like Antifa? What crime were they committing? I mean besides coming from a Trump rally? Did they break the windows? Damage property? Fart in Nancy's leather chair?

Where's this girl going to live and what's she going to do all the rest of her life with no family?

A family like that, she's better off without them.

Forum List

Back