Child turns parents in...gets big payday

I just don't understand the dislike of Mike pence by those who went into the capitol. Pence is a good conservative guy. Well spoken and stoic. That's what I want in a leader.

Even Stalin despised those that turned their own in

wanna pay for her college. here ya go

She wasn't a child she was 18

They should, without question. Where the hell is the unconditional love of a parent?
It's in the same place as the unconditional obedience of the child.
The question becomes whether one betrayal warrants another.
You don't call your kid a faggot or a dyke and expect loyalty.
I don't have the answer. I just know that I wouldn't be that way
You're a little bit too “well born” — as the British would say — for your own good here. You offer soft answers to hard questions. If it was your own parents who were so deeply involved in serious organized crime, and you refused to walk in their footsteps, then in all probability, you too would be condemned by the brothers who otherwise would have benefited from the ongoing organized crime.

So, she subjected her parents to jail because she saw them in Washington doing . . . . WHAT? More people without sense to cover their faces like Antifa? What crime were they committing? I mean besides coming from a Trump rally? Did they break the windows? Damage property? Fart in Nancy's leather chair?

Where's this girl going to live and what's she going to do all the rest of her life with no family?

A family like that, she's better off without them.
More like the family is better off without her-----------gay teen proving again crazy anger control issues and vindictive.

More like they are better off without her---
Not only too “well born” but a little bit too much honor on the part of respondents to this thread. We don't practice family honor killings in America as in India or Pakistan, now, do we?

Hope this kid enjoys having no family and no friends. Nobody is going to trust this punk after seeing this. The downward spiral has likely begun.

Hope this kid enjoys having no family and no friends. Nobody is going to trust this punk after seeing this. The downward spiral has likely begun.
You're running a mental hospital and you're going to be hanged in the gallows for your own war crimes at the great tribunal for that attitude.
Man is mortal, and not one is able to escape that punishment of death.

You're running a mental hospital and you're going to be hanged in the gallows for your own war crimes at the great tribunal for that attitude.
Man is mortal, and not one is able to escape that punishment of death.
Try to come hang me dope. If you trust somebody that turns their own parents in for money you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back