Child Mortality In The U.S. Should Be Going Down, But It’s Rising.

More Americans working instead of sitting on their butt getting fat
Which doesn’t make sense given you think people are on welfare because they don’t want to get jobs.

Not to mention that there is no shortage of jobs out there.

Fact is the economy will be a lot stronger if people are working good jobs, not repetitive low skill factory work.

Which doesn’t make sense given you think people are on welfare because they don’t want to get jobs.

Not to mention that there is no shortage of jobs out there.

Fact is the economy will be a lot stronger if people are working good jobs, not repetitive low skill factory work.
Did I forget to mention that I want to boot able bodied adults off welfare?

They will be hungry about one day later and working within a week

Did I forget to mention that I want to boot able bodied adults off welfare?

They will be hungry about one day later and working within a week
So in reality tariffs have nothing to do with whatever you think welfare is. The only actual way to reduce it is to cut people off.

In 2020, shootings overtook car accidents as the number one cause of death for U.S. children and teens.
snip
Nearly one time every day, a child somewhere in the United States, under 17 but often 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old, gets their hands on a gun and unintentionally shoots themselves or someone else.”
^^^^^^^^^^ An excellent case for not having children in your home.

Thanks to decades of scientific advances, we have the ability to save the lives of infants born months prematurely, prevent infectious diseases and effectively treat previously fatal conditions such as diabetes, leukemia and HIV/AIDS.
snip
“We identified four causes of death that seemed to be the main drivers of this trend: suicide, homicide, drug overdoses and car accidents,” Woolf said.
snip
“Drug overdose deaths are highest in white children, generally speaking; car crash accidents [are] highest in Native American young people; and the homicide rates [are] markedly higher in African American youth,” Woolf said.
snip
In these rising homicide deaths, the weapon is almost always a gun. Guns are also the cause of almost half of suicide deaths in young people ages 10 to 19.

Of youth gun deaths, about two-thirds are homicides and one-third are suicides, Sarah Burd Sharps, senior director of research at Everytown for Gun Safety, told HuffPost.

In 2020, shootings overtook car accidents as the number one cause of death for U.S. children and teens.
snip

Nearly one time every day, a child somewhere in the United States, under 17 but often 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old, gets their hands on a gun and unintentionally shoots themselves or someone else.”

Thats really an eye opener.
It’s the toxic Republican culture that values guns over life and the unborn over the born.

One who's triple-jabbed shouldn't be talking about "mortality rates."

BTW, dibs on yer stuff. Except for your dildo collection, you'll probably want to be buried with that.
It is the eat up our natural resources and the red states are the worst.

It is the eat up our natural resources and the red states are the worst.

Good. Got any more of them there "resources"?

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.u6.jpg

Large Republican cities have similar rates of crime. The homicide rate in Lafayette LA is 14 per 100,000.

I live in Lafayette. We are a blue state if you go by the definition people use. We have a demonicrat governor.

Lafayette has a LARGE negro population. Over 30% are black.

New Orleans HAS A HUGE NEGRO POPULTION, 60% black, and had a murder rate of 70 per 100,000 in 2022.

Pretty clear to see that the more blacks you have, the more murders you have.

I live in Lafayette. We are a blue state if you go by the definition people use. We have a demonicrat governor.

Lafayette has a LARGE negro population. Over 30% are black.

New Orleans HAS A HUGE NEGRO POPULTION, 60% black, and had a murder rate of 70 per 100,000 in 2022.

Pretty clear to see that the more blacks you have, the more murders you have.
Except if course for the fact the black people in blue states and white people for that matter in blue states have better outcomes over all than people in red states. Murder rates, poverty, health, all worse for black and white people in Red States.

Forum List

Back