Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters

KC crashes and burns. All the momentum is going for Brady.
Momentum? KC lost one game this year while playing their starters. One.

Anything is possible of course but I highly doubt it.
I expect a crazy high scoring game from both teams.
Good! There's nothing more boring than a 0-0 game.
Golf
Soccer
Tennis
Ice Skating
Nascar
Chess
Watching paint dry

Out of curiosity I turned to CBS pregame show and they are doing a BLM song....LMFAO just as predicted the wokeness gets vomitted all over the big stage.....turned it off....

We are boycotting the filthy ass NFL.

An hour or so ago we turned on the TV to see the local weather report.

While waiting for the weather report we did a little channel surfing and watched a few minutes of the Super Bowl Prep show.

My god it was sickening!

The first thing we saw was a stupid NFL message about racial division WOKE shit. "Diversity, Inclusion, Racial Justice". You know all that sorry ass shit that the BLM terrorists and pukey White Guilt Libtards love to hear. Made me want to throw up.

Then we had some dumbass Negro come on. His clothes looked like something out of a Clown Circus show. He had a stupid LGBT cap on.

If those two things weren't enough the filthy network had an interview with that dumbass piece of shit Illegitimate President.

Fuck the NFL.

You all know the networks are going to pimp their agenda so why watch the pregame nonsense?
I'm here for the game. Fuck all that other shit.

Bucs by 3

can you guess what player's jersey i'm wearing?

EtqPcr2WgAg0aAS

a friend of mine is at the game rocking a Mahomes jersey...i'm so jealous!

EtqQrCNXYAAG7AK

Last edited:
Chiefs have no offensive line and mahomes has a foot problem

Tom brady has to be the luckiest man in sports and also the most clutch, what a combo.

Chiefs have no offensive line and mahomes has a foot problem

Tom brady has to be the luckiest man in sports and also the most clutch, what a combo.
You see see that "foot problem" scramble for a first?

yea they probably shot him up with some sort of numbing agent right before that, you see his throws?

Ain't looking like his foot is that fine. He jogged for those runs

Forum List

Back