Your only PROG choices are now Biden & Sanders. Pick one

s: Nutty-professor Bernie or Crazy-Sleepy Joe?

• Bernie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Biden

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Trump by default

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
I am saying that Brenie has a following every bit as energized as Trump's, if not more so. He will bring out people that have not voted before, both old and most especially the young. That will help the down ballot people.

Biden bring nothing but boring and "same old same old".

The majority of the country is not behind anyone or anything.

Bernie has a small following...among 40% of the country.

President Donald Trump had a huge following in 2016 and it has grown by leaps and bounds.

My nephew and his wife are at the Trump rally tonight in NC. So far she has posted 42 pictures of the crowd. In all 42 I have seen one non-white person.
I take it that you didn't watch the rally on OAN Network. Plenty of non-whites there.

I am saying that Brenie has a following every bit as energized as Trump's, if not more so. He will bring out people that have not voted before, both old and most especially the young. That will help the down ballot people.

President Donald Trump had a huge following in 2016 and it has grown by leaps and bounds.

My nephew and his wife are at the Trump rally tonight in NC. So far she has posted 42 pictures of the crowd. In all 42 I have seen one non-white person.
I take it that you didn't watch the rally on OAN Network. Plenty of non-whites there.

No, I did not watch the revival service.

by plenty you mean more than 5 I suppsoe

I skimmed through the posts quickly I'm not sure if this has been mentioned.

I can easily see a brokered convention. Our host didn't think of it but Hillary Clinton hasn't kept herself in the public's eye because she needs frequent flier miles.

From the chaos of the convention, she'll ride in on a white donkey. Rescuing the Democrats in their hour of need and getting the nomination without the exhausting rigors of the primary that did her in the last time.

Then comes the question of her running mate.

you people still have Hillary living in your head rent free...simply astonishing

Old and Older.....

Biden_Sanders-X4.jpg

I can easily see a brokered convention. Our host didn't think of it but Hillary Clinton hasn't kept herself in the public's eye because she needs frequent flier miles.

From the chaos of the convention, she'll ride in on a white donkey. Rescuing the Democrats in their hour of need and getting the nomination without the exhausting rigors of the primary that did her in the last time.

you people still have Hillary living in your head rent free...simply astonishing

Just wait till she, Cheryl Mills and 2 men have to answer under oath to Judicial Watch lawyers. A Federal judge today ordered Hillary and her cohorts to appear for questioning. They could wind up living rent free in a Federal lockup.

Just wait till she, Cheryl Mills and 2 men have to answer under oath to Judicial Watch lawyers. A Federal judge today ordered Hillary and her cohorts to appear for questioning. They could wind up living rent free in a Federal lockup.

we can all only hope

Trump did not have a huge following in 2016 and he still does not.

He has a big following alright. Most choose not to invite assault and property damage by advertising it.

She just keeps herself in the public eye. Have you ever seen any other First Lady in history working so hard for many years after leaving the White House to remain relevant?

Really?
I skipped all the news stories about Hillary having to appear several times for sworn depositions.

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton writing children's book about gardening
Judy Kurtz
8 hrs ago [March 2, 2020]

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are giving their writing hands - and green thumbs - a workout, penning their first children's book together about gardening.

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton writing children's book about gardening

Does anyone think Hillary or Chelsea know any more about plants than Mike Bloomberg?

Tom Steyer spent $254M on his presidential campaign despite not winning any delegates.

He spent that much to meet Bernie, probably

No, I did not watch the revival service.

by plenty you mean more than 5 I suppsoe

What president in modern history has done more for minorities?

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019
[...]
“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

###

Published December 21, 2018
Trump signs criminal justice reform bill
By Adam Shaw, Judson Berger | Fox News Channel

But on the sidelines of that fight, the House overwhelmingly approved the criminal justice bill Thursday on a 358-36 vote, after the Senate passed it 87-12. The decisive passage marks a win for Trump as well as his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who advocated for the bill in the face of some conservative resistance.

https://www.foxnews.com/.../trump-signs-criminal-justice...

###

Right!

2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

Outside

trumpcrowd2-M.jpg

Right!

2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

Outside

trumpcrowd2-M.jpg
S6SEUENKTHEEKKWMH5URV2VJZA.jpg

Looks like Trump's projected DNC winning Biden is still in the running. The rest are cooked. Pick your guy....

I always wonder why threads like this get created when this message board is like 80% Cult45. It's like a bunch of prostitutes discussing abstinence.

LoL - Joe is still living in the 1950s - But then again, so is the Tangerine Tornado!

Perhaps then, that's the secret. Whatever it is, President Donald Trump is doing an incredibly great job. Even better, Hillary Clinton is going to have to give a deposition, under oath of course, about her emails, Benghazi etc, etc..

Life is Grand!

Ya good luck with that. You've been waiting for 30 years. Prepare to wait as long as she lives.

Although, bet some of you loonies will wanna lock her up after she's pushing daisies.

Maybe you could hold monthly graveside protests? :)

Judicial Watch has now been booted out of court and fined dozens if not hundreds of times for frivolous goofiness.

Normal folk pay attention to NONE of their histrionics ;)

Given the choice, as usual I'll abstain. Never felt any politician has my interest at heart and I've never been trustful of theirs.

Abstention is compliance. Please don't go there, and if necessary, vote for the lesser of evils. Thanks!

Actually, it is just the reverse. Abstention is with drawing consent from the system.

If you vote? You give your consent to be governed by the system, even if your candidate doesn't win. I am surprised you do not know this.

In any representative system, if not enough people turn out to vote? The system has no legitimacy. This is when the ruling elites MUST field candidates that are acceptable to those who are casting the ballots.

. . . as it is, I am of the opinion that the ones the establishment has been fielding since at least the turn of the millennium have been actors or agents of the Deep State.

Get those prescriptions refilled ASAP dude! :cuckoo:

Given the choice, as usual I'll abstain. Never felt any politician has my interest at heart and I've never been trustful of theirs.

Abstention is compliance. Please don't go there, and if necessary, vote for the lesser of evils. Thanks!

Actually, it is just the reverse. Abstention is with drawing consent from the system.

If you vote? You give your consent to be governed by the system, even if your candidate doesn't win. I am surprised you do not know this.

In any representative system, if not enough people turn out to vote? The system has no legitimacy. This is when the ruling elites MUST field candidates that are acceptable to those who are casting the ballots.

. . . as it is, I am of the opinion that the ones the establishment has been fielding since at least the turn of the millennium have been actors or agents of the Deep State.

Get those prescriptions refilled ASAP dude! :cuckoo:
Ddbct-PTMOYO_fEg2qrau-31LdF2nxTr4YAipFmkGexFnuvo_HgOGpBjXYr7nC1Gqv5l3IYxLCyKFXCE6ghgdyJuv77vGBXWFDu-E1MQU3o7Wxh49oRPn0pYi3C8Pcrd_6zGsqA

Right!

2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

Outside

trumpcrowd2-M.jpg

Is that a Joe Biden rally?

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Ya good luck with that [deposition from Hillary on emails and Benghazi] You've been waiting for 30 years. Prepare to wait as long as she lives.

Although, bet some of you loonies will wanna lock her up after she's pushing daisies.

Maybe you could hold monthly graveside protests? :)

Judicial Watch has been highly successful in obtaining information not discovered or released by other investigations. Hillary has been fighting this appearance for a number of years.

Right!

2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

Outside

trumpcrowd2-M.jpg

Is that a Joe Biden rally?

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

No. It's a pro-wrestling shindig. If you look close, you can see it's mostly the same people who attended the Trump rally.

Forum List

Back