Chiefs v. Patriots. Controversial Play...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
It's on CBS on a Monday Night....strange. But it's 2020 so it's not so weird I guess.

Anyway, clearly Mahomes fumbled the ball. The refs said he was down when he wasn't. There was no whistle. They run the punting team out there and punt the ball in 2 seconds into the count. Belechick was still arguing with the refs while they did this....

Wow

It's on CBS on a Monday Night....strange. But it's 2020 so it's not so weird I guess.

Anyway, clearly Mahomes fumbled the ball. The refs said he was down when he wasn't. There was no whistle. They run the punting team out there and punt the ball in 2 seconds into the count. Belechick was still arguing with the refs while they did this....

Wow

The NFL Referees had a Trump moment where everyone watching knows they are lying their ass off but the official line will stand. Sad.

Looks weird without Brady in the backfield.

Wow

The NFL Referees had a Trump moment where everyone watching knows they are lying their ass off but the official line will stand. Sad.

I was with you until your TDS kicked in and you made it about trump,,,,

please seek help,,,

Wow

please seek help,,,

I noticed you didn't disagree....

Wow

please seek help,,,

i noticed your TDS is terminal,,,

Wow

please seek help,,,

i noticed your TDS is terminal,,,
So is yours.

You'll be a TDS er for ever.

Wow
It wasn’t a fumble, it was an interception

BB messed up by not throwing the challenge flag

Wow

Clearly a bad call.

Wow

Agree.

That being said, whether a call is right or wrong shouldn't depend on how fast the team can run the next play though.

Wow

Agree.

That being said, whether a call is right or wrong shouldn't depend on how fast the team can run the next play though.
what rule did they break???

Don't give a rats ass about the NFL right now. Already addressed this here -

Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?

If you really don’t care, why do you feel the need to proclaim this over and over and over and over and over and over?

Not that a troll like you is worthy of my response, but I will, for others that may be curious, explain my reason.

It's called campaigning and promoting. I continue to "proclaim" my position in the hope that others will join me in my efforts to bring back sports to be what they were intended to be for those who watched them. Entertainment, not political theater.
Does that clarify it for you?

If you really don’t care, why do you feel the need to proclaim this over and over and over and over and over and over?

Not that a troll like you is worthy of my response, but I will, for others that may be curious, explain my reason.

It's called campaigning and promoting. I continue to "proclaim" my position in the hope that others will join me in my efforts to bring back sports to be what they were intended to be for those who watched them. Entertainment, not political theater.

So you lied when you said you don’t care.

So you lied when you said you don’t care.
1601997178232.gif

Wow
Yep that was bullshit but not why my Pats lost. Stupid turnovers and poor clock management. I think once Cam is back the Pats can beat them in a rematch. Pats were also missing 3/5 of their starting offensive line.

Wow
It was an interception and would have been ruled an interception had it gone to a review. Kudos to Reid to get his punt unit on the field so quickly so Belichick couldn't get his red flag out.

Forum List

Back