Chiefs Superbowl?

I agree anyone of the 12 teams that make the playoffs can get on a streak and win it all. 10 Wild Card teams have made it to the Super Bowl and six of those won it all.

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?

whatever fake chiefs who is really a cheatriots fan.
You're dumber than I thought if you believe I would or have ever rooted for the Pat's.

yeah sure,thats why you have you your head up shady bradys ass and ignore what a cheater he is and worship him as you do only like someone sick WOULD do and ignore how the cheaters have the refs in their pockets and make one weak excuse after excuse for them all the time cause you are not a pats fan,sure fake chiefs pretender.:2up:

a REAL chiefs fan would not make excuse after excuse for those criminals and would acknowledge the chiefs got robbed by the refs last year as all the real TRUE chiefs fans I have spoken to where i live all did.:ahole-1:

I have not meant ONE chiefs fan offline who does not agree with me that the refs giftwrapped that game to the chiefs last year,thats cause THEY are TRUE chiefs fans unlike you cause THEY dont ignore what criminals they are.:rolleyes:

they are REAL chiefs fans as well cause they ALSO hate brady for the lying cheater he is.:rolleyes:THEY dont kiss his ass as you sickly do.

oh and it looks like your ignore button isnt working very well for you there either.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

You're dumber than I thought if you believe I would or have ever rooted for the Pat's.

yeah sure,thats why you have you your head up shady bradys ass and ignore what a cheater he is and worship him as you do only like someone sick WOULD do and ignore how the cheaters have the refs in their pockets and make one weak excuse after excuse for them all the time cause you are not a pats fan,sure fake chiefs pretender.:2up:

a REAL chiefs fan would not make excuse after excuse for those criminals and would acknowledge the chiefs got robbed by the refs last year as all the real TRUE chiefs fans I have spoken to where i live all did.:ahole-1:

I have not meant ONE chiefs fan offline who does not agree with me that the refs giftwrapped that game to the chiefs last year,thats cause THEY are TRUE chiefs fans unlike you cause THEY dont ignore what criminals they are.:rolleyes:

they are REAL chiefs fans as well cause they ALSO hate brady for the lying cheater he is.:rolleyes:THEY dont kiss his ass as you sickly do.

oh and it looks like your ignore button isnt working very well for you there either.:abgg2q.jpg:
WTF are you babbling about ya moron?

99% of my posts are about the Chiefs.

You're a triggered moron plain and simple.

i see the truth hurts the cheatriot apologists.:2up::itsok::itsok:

fake chiefs fan grampa troll cant accept facts he is a SELLOUT to TRUE chiefs fans like all the ones i know offilne who hate him and see what a fraud cheater he is cause unlike grampa troll,THEY dont have their head up bradys ass LITERALLY:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

whats really comical is the trolls around here like grampa and the other cheatriot apologists who make excuse after excuse for their cheating,are so stupid they SERIOUSLY think i am the ONLY one in the wolrd that thinks this about them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

sorry brady ass kissers and fans of cheaters and liars,but all these people from this message board who like me are OBJECTIVE, same as me,they DONT have their head up brady and belicheats ass and guess what,these posts were NOT made by me,as i said,they come from OBJECTIVE people at a sports message board who are are not in denial mode about them as you all are.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao: as i said,i am alwsy preaching to the choir with them,they dont try and laugh off the truth as you all desperateyly do.:laughing0301::lmao::muahaha:

im done here,i have fed the trolls enough. I know you are all butthurt on the truth of brady and belicheat. LOL

These intelligent posters that i talk with unlike the moron cheatiot worshippers here, again are not in denial mode as clowns like grampa troll,pooper and others are.:abgg2q.jpg: they are OBJECTIVE.:2up:

Come on ! Those guys were filming the cheer leaders, so the Patriots balls wouldn't deflate.

John Smith 1 week ago
"Deflate gate" =Ideal gas law.

Thurston Heaggan 1 week ago
True. Ain't nothing gonna happen to them. How many times do it take to get caught cheating? But you're supposed to be the best coach. Worst cheating coach.:2up:

Dimitri O G
1 week ago
Belichick was screwing his secretary... a married woman and her husband called him out live on air during an interview. Clearly this man holds no value to morals, why should we think he wouldn't cheat in football when he cheats in life?:2up:

White Ricky 1 week ago
They shouldn't be able to go to the playoffs:beer:

hal chesnut 1 week ago
I have seen several videos where the commissioner admits that the NFL will script games and they have scripted patriot games. He says people like Brady and it makes people feel good to see him do well even if it takes calls in their favor!!! Makes me want to watch a game where the ref's are making fake calls!!:beer:

AND THE BEST FOR LAST

This poster mike finney below might as well be talking to grampa troll and the other brady ass kissers.:iyfyus.jpg:

Mike Finney 1 week ago
Why do you clowns keep giving them the benefit of the doubt? Seriously, for one second consider that they never stopped cheating and their legacy is that cheating. They would not have won nearly so many games without knowing what the other team was going to do because they had it on tape.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
like i said,so much of the desperate theorys by the morons at USMB in the sports scetion that worship brady as grampa troll and others do seem to think i am the ONLY one in the world that sees the truth what cheaters they are and how they cant win big games without the refs n their pockets.i kinda deflated THAT theory of yours,but go on,shoot the messnger of all these others that agree with me and try and laugh off the truth and butthurt you have.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

there is another one somewhere where he posted if they have to tape against the bengals,then that REALLY proves they are afraid they cant beat ANYBODY without cheating.:abgg2q.jpg: he then went on to say all their playoff wins and superbowls should be stripped from them. they cheat cause they know the NFL wont do anything about it,goodel as one of these guys also said,works for the owners,not the other way around.all the owners are in on it together.kraft is just willing to take the heat to look like the bad guy,sorry the truth hurts cheatriot apologists.let the butthurt flow.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

like i said before grampa troll,you might have someone check your ignore button,it sure isnt working very well obviously.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
Bella check will force Jackson to use his brain,, and they will lose badly

His career was short lived

Looks like rightwinger and Grampa have gotten into rams fans head. LOL!!
Yep, he's probably just pissed that the Rams did NOT make the playoffs this season. Too bad, they didn't DESERVE to. And I believe RB Todd Gurley's days may be numbered. He hasn't looked good this season. He DOES have a good amount of rushing TD's, but I believed most of those were short runs. I HOPE he's able to come back strong next year, I like him.

I do root for the Pats...to lose. I hope someone blows them out early and we can move on to other teams. The only teams I hate worse than the Pats, are the Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. This year though, I'd root for the Chiefs over the Pats.
Ravens and Chiefs would be a great AFC Championship I think
but of course New England has the #1 defense in the league, and watch out for the Texans...they can catch someone off guard if they're not ready.

Over in the NFC, Niners, Packers , Saints and Seattle with Marshawn Lynch back, all looking good .

Tough call but I like the Ravens all the way.
Baltimore 38 - SF 31

I do root for the Pats...to lose. I hope someone blows them out early and we can move on to other teams. The only teams I hate worse than the Pats, are the Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. This year though, I'd root for the Chiefs over the Pats.
but of course New England has the #1 defense in the league, and watch out for the Texans...they can catch someone off guard if they're not ready.

Over in the NFC, Niners, Packers , Saints and Seattle with Marshawn Lynch back, all looking good .

Baltimore 38 - SF 31
Nice prediction. I'll go with New Orleans 34 - Baltimore 27 in the Super Bowl. I would really like to see Drew Brees win another ring and retire on top. He's a class act that deserves such a finish.

Nice prediction. I'll go with New Orleans 34 - Baltimore 27 in the Super Bowl. I would really like to see Drew Brees win another ring and retire on top. He's a class act that deserves such a finish.
I don't think there's ever been such a great collection of active QB's as right now.
You can name 10 off the top of your head and the list keeps on going.....
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Russell Allen
Lamar Jackson
Nick Foles
Carson Wentz
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Philip Rivers
Joe Flacco
Deshaun Watson....

Last edited:
Looks like rightwinger and Grampa have gotten into rams fans head. LOL!!
Yep, he's probably just pissed that the Rams did NOT make the playoffs this season. Too bad, they didn't DESERVE to. And I believe RB Todd Gurley's days may be numbered. He hasn't looked good this season. He DOES have a good amount of rushing TD's, but I believed most of those were short runs. I HOPE he's able to come back strong next year, I like him.

still MORE denial mode from cheatiot apologists,again nice theory cheatriot apologists but no dice.the rams the way they played this year did not even deserve to be in the playoffs this year. oh and i actually used to root FOR the cheatriots the first 5 times they went to the superbowl cause the chargers were my favorite team after the rams left LA who i always rooted AGAINST each week when they moved to stank louis so because of that i have usually been an an AFC guy and i was THRILLED they beat the rams back then but i never would have been excited as i was about it back tghen had i known they had to cheat to win as has been documented too many times to remember.:rolleyes:

AGAIN love how you cheatirot worshippers keep pretending i am the only one out there who thinks that about them ignoring what those other posters said i posted,oh and guess that? there are THOUSANDS just like that out there same as those guys so keep shooting the messeger thinking ii am the only one,sorry the truth hurts i am not.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:,love how you all act stupid as well and pretend that there are not many other former NFL players that have said the same thing,that they can win big games without cheating.comedy gold. i know it hurts that you cant counter the facts same as grampa troll and pooper ihave schooled too many times to remember on this..:abgg2q.jpg:

well you at least said ONE THING there that was intelligent,that the rams did not deserve to be there. thats really reaching saying I am upset they did not make it,i dont care if they win ,i am just OVERJOYED they are back in LA,thats a dream i have waited for the past 20 years,NEVER cared about them winning,thats just a bonus,i just wanted them back in LA charlie,so horrible theory cheatiots worshipper, your wacked out theorys you cheatriot apologists come up with get more and more desperate in defeat all the time.:abgg2q.jpg: with denial mode the NFL is corrupt and all the owners want them to win.LOL

Last edited:

Baltimore 38 - SF 31
Didn’t we already have that Super Bowl in 2013?

Forum List

Back