Chief Pedophile…

That's why Baldwin was always so gifted at playing movie douchebags you love to hate; he was playing his real-life self. Remember his blowhard speech in Glengarry/Glenross or the terrifying car ride in The Juror? That was Alec Baldwin in his pure, real-life form.

But...but...but...he is an artist!

You can't jail him!

(A) What the hell does this have to do with pedophilia?

(B) Baldwin's remark was totally appropriate. The Rapee had to choose between bringing rape charges against Weinstein or pursuing a civil case. SHE TOOK THE MONEY. Having done so, she should appropriately STFU on the matter.

(C) As for another rape victim, she has to make her own decision.

(D) I haven't seen his TV show, but Alex Baldwin is a first-rate actor. For what that's worth.

(B) Baldwin's remark was totally appropriate. The Rapee had to choose between bringing rape charges against Weinstein or pursuing a civil case. SHE TOOK THE MONEY. Having done so, she should appropriately STFU on the matter.

(D) I haven't seen his TV show, but Alex Baldwin is a first-rate actor. For what that's worth.

Roman Polanski is mentioned in the article He is the guy Hollywood continues to revere and fled to Europe even though he admitted guilt.

Those in Hollywood, including Harvey, came to his aid in Europe when confronted with being a pedophile. Harrison Ford, who is also a really good actor, is a friend of his and even gave him an award from the Academy in the US because if he had come to get it himself he would have been arrested.

These sick folks have no soul.

Of course he's a first-rate actor, I've never seen him give less than a stellar performance. But that doesn't change the fact that he's one of the most horrible-tempered leftists in Hollywood.

Should we discuss right wing hero Ted Nugent? If you want to throw pedophile stones.

Of course he's a first-rate actor, I've never seen him give less than a stellar performance. But that doesn't change the fact that he's one of the most horrible-tempered leftists in Hollywood.

And most good writers are bumbling drunks who end up killing themselves.

Shrug.

Shrug.

Well, I just think it's sad that a lot of great artists happen to have vile, destructive personal demons in them. I wish that weren't the case but it is. As some people here know, I loved Janis but her massive booze-and-junk binges were clearly going to kill her at a young age, no way someone with that extreme lifestyle was going to live that long.

Hahah lets add some more to the list SEX TAPE coming soon

upload_2017-11-5_14-39-27.png

NYPD: Hillary Clinton 'Pedophile Sex Tape' About To Be Released

Shrug.

Well, I just think it's sad that a lot of great artists happen to have vile, destructive personal demons in them. I wish that weren't the case but it is. As some people here know, I loved Janis but her massive booze-and-junk binges were clearly going to kill her at a young age, no way someone with that extreme lifestyle was going to live that long.

It's OK for artists to have vile and destructive demons, or if you are a political who is Bill Clinton or JFK, but someone like Trump who mentions grabbing you know where 10 years ago should be impeached.

Gottcha!

Shrug.

It's OK for artists to have vile and destructive demons, or if you are a political who is Bill Clinton or JFK, but someone like Trump who mentions grabbing you know where 10 years ago should be impeached.

Gottcha!

No, you completely, paranoically, 100% misunderstood me: I CONDEMN personal demons regardless of someone's political bent! I don't give a shit whether a person is D or R, I happen to find self-destructive behavior sad in general! And when it happens to a person who demonstrates creative talent, I find it an especially sad waste of personal potential. It has NOTHING to do with the political spectrum to me. You're beginning to sound like one of those anti-Trump liberals who NEED to politicize every detail of human existence.

When a talented person, REGARDLESS of personal politics, destroys themselves, please explain to me, sir - I'm clearly too stupid to keep up with your brilliance - Why it is so WRONG to express general sadness over wasted human potential? Why does that "trigger" you? Much as I abhor liberals, I DON'T let fellow conservatives get away with overly partisan, fanatical bullshit either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back