Chick-Fil-A: We Do More Than Serve Yummy Food

Our stand alone Chik Fila is closed for renovation. I am devastated.....I was hoping they were going out of business.

Our stand alone Chik Fila is closed for renovation. I am devastated.....I was hoping they were going out of business.

Why? What did the restaurant do? Bad food?

I hate chicken...except for their livers. They still have some food court places open around people can go to during the renovation. They built the biggest building they could get away with complete with drive up window on the smallest parcel of land they could buy. Their parkers now flood adjoining businesses because they have so little parking themselves and their drive through window jams up traffic on the side road. As someone who has to take that side road who has trouble finding a parking space at an adjoining business I frequent because of all the damned chik fila parkers, I was hoping they were going out of business. The other businesses have complained to the Chixen but that are all, "Well guess it sucks to be you, sucker"

Chick-fil-A

Chicken-meal.jpg

Named Top US Restaurant… For the Fourth Year in a Row

Oh but this should really frost some Lefturds.

And they’re only open 6 days a week.

For the fourth year in a row, Chick-fil-A was named the top limited service restaurant chain in the country on the American Customer Satisfaction Index, according to Forbes.

And the ACSI is no small survey, as its results are the aggregation of input from more than 23,000 respondents. Wearing the crown of customer satisfaction has made a definite impact on the fast-food restaurant’s revenue.

According to Forbes, Chick-fil-A “generated more than 10.4 billion in sales and leapfrogging Taco Bell and Subway for the No. 3 spot in the industry.”

More w/video @ Lib Outrage Imminent as Chick-fil-A Named Top US Restaurant... For the Fourth Year in a Row

Forum List

Back