Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant

And they're paying $17.00/hr in Sacramento, Ca!
If they did not pay that they would not have employees.

Are they having that much trouble filling jobs in Sac?
Not really as the basic minimum is about $16 an hour.

If they can get it more power to em.

Their food totally sucks. Had a chicken biscuit there the other day, and it was the worst I've ever eaten.

Did the Christian get in your mouth?
No! I dropped the Christian hate the gay logo, decided there was no where else to go, took the plunge, and boy was that a mistake. Reminds me why I stopped eating there twenty years ago, minus their same sex marriage hangups. The place just sells bad food.

Their food totally sucks. Had a chicken biscuit there the other day, and it was the worst I've ever eaten.

What does a christian got to do with chinkflatlet.

Chink?
You some kinda racist?
Sorry I can not spell the name of that pollo place.

No! I dropped the Christian hate the gay logo, decided there was no where else to go, took the plunge, and boy was that a mistake. Reminds me why I stopped eating there twenty years ago, minus their same sex marriage hangups. The place just sells bad food.

All the ones around my place are excellent as far as fast food goes.
Of course I live in Texas so that shouldnt surprise.

Chink?
You some kinda racist?

.......still racist.:backpedal:

Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

Chink?
You some kinda racist?

And I am not a tezaaan either! That makes me a great person with lots of character just like rumpuy.

Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/
They sure wouldn't hire me! First of all I get $32.50 an hour and don't pray to anything or anyone.

Chink?
You some kinda racist?

And I am not a tezaaan either! That makes me a great person with lots of character just like rumpuy.

rumpuy?
Is that Apu's brother?

That maybe your problem? If fast food is all you know, then you can't be expected to know anything else. Once you go boiled, broiled, baked, or grilled, in chicken and or veggies as a regular dish, fried becomes tough to take. Your liver goes into shock from the grease. Give it a try. The problem is, with fast food places,in time, it become harder and harder to stop in.

TRIGGERED!

That maybe your problem? If fast food is all you know, then you can't be expected to know anything else. Once you go boiled, broiled, baked, or grilled, in chicken and or veggies as a regular dish, fried becomes tough to take. Your liver goes into shock from the grease. Give it a try. The problem is, with fast food places, it become harder and harder to stop in.

You being so new I wouldnt expect you to know about my culinary skills.
While I'm no Wolfgang Puck I know my way around 25 hour brisket smokes to making three day Demi glace.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Chick-fil-A is so popular here, that at lunch time, the drive-thru line snakes out onto the street, which is a main thoroughfare where cars are clipping by at 50-55 mph. And they have two drive-thru lines.

Sadly, it just demonstrates how lazy fat-ass Americans are. I walk from work into the restaurant, wait no more than a minute, and order my spicy chicken sandwich at the counter because Americans are too GDF lazy to get out of their cars.

But it goes to show you that their customers are willing to be nominees for a Darwin Award and risk their lives just for their outstanding chicken sandwiches.

Forum List

Back