Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

But whatever makes you feel better about being hate-filled and ignorant
Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

So the owners of Shit fillet are wealthy folks who do not share the wealth with the poor and unfortunate in America. Now i know why they are not in the east bay or an the peninsula.

So the owners of Shit fillet are wealthy folks who do not share the wealth with the poor and unfortunate in America. Now i know why they are not in the east bay or an the peninsula.
Except they are in the East Bay- Fremont, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton.

Yes- they are owned by a wealthy family who from what I have seen and heard treat their employees better than most fast food restaurants.

And make damn good chicken.

The politicization of fast food…. there is nothing the right wing won’t complain about.

The left boycotted them, dumbass.

You really are fucking stupid.

LOL- hardly anyone boycotted them. A few from the gay community called for a boycott- but like most boycotts- it was stupid to begin with.

The facr renains you loons called for one and failed in epic fashion.

Take your BS and sell it to a leftisr...I know better....and so do you.

The politicization of fast food…. there is nothing the right wing won’t complain about.

LOL- hardly anyone boycotted them. A few from the gay community called for a boycott- but like most boycotts- it was stupid to begin with.

LOL- the fact remains that some loons called for a boycott and it failed completely.

Just like some of your loons called for a boycott of Disneyland and Disney- and it failed completely.

People don't boycott what they like just because some loon on the right or the left calls for a boycott.

When was that…2014 or so? A belief that such a feckless move to start with has any relevance in 2018 is, well, dumb. That is why you believe it does. Dumb people believe dumb things. PS: Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall? That may be why trump is kidnapping kids…frisking them for the check…am I right?

LOL- the fact remains that some loons called for a boycott and it failed completely.

Just like some of your loons called for a boycott of Disneyland and Disney- and it failed completely.

People don't boycott what they like just because some loon on the right or the left calls for a boycott.

I eat there often. It’s delicious. But the price for a brownie is way too high.

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant

Worst chicken i've ever ate, and I don't care what their politics are.

I frankly have never heard one person say this before.

Do you like fried chicken at any chain?

Yes. I like most fried chicken joints. I just don't think their chicken is that good. And I'm as southern as it gets. I tend to stay away from foods prepared in a deep fryer as I get older, but still have a taste for authentic southern fried chicken. I eat more rotisserie chicken now than deep fried.

I think with a little elbow grease Panera Bread can claim #1 next time up from #2

It's not bad. But this thread isn't about chicken. It's another in a long line of failed threads trying to sell Christianity in a country where it is being rejected more than ever before. Churches are closing, Catholic diocese have closed in record numbers. A whole new generation of Millennials some 80 million strong, are 43% less religious than their Gen X counterparts, and the new Generation Y or whatever they are calling it, are even less interested.

When you are a major religion, and you have to sell it to people who aren't interested through a fast food chicken joint. You've pretty much lost the war. But this is where we are with the new breed of evangelical, prosperity, Republican Jesus with a gun, our chicken is superior crowd.

They're actually quite good at business.

At following the teachings of Jesus Christ, not so much.

Forum List

Back