Chick-fil-A feeds stranded drivers

So, I'm curious. Will the same people who slammed the CEO of Chick-Fil-A for giving his honest, personal opinion of gay marriage when asked, now praise him for the charity his company is engaging in? I'm guessing we won't hear much about it.

Chick-fil-A feeds stranded drivers - New York News

[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]

Oh, I'm cool with it. I think what he is doing right now is a good thing and it is a good deed. I can still condemn what he did in the past but appreciate what he is doing now.

No problem on my side. Seems to me that people all over the place are forgetting that we are all humans.

A nice gesture. But the store manager doing this (people should read the source article posted), he is a different person from the CEO

Oh, I didn't even read the article. It was the owner of a franchise, not the CEO, who authorized this.

So, why is Taz even comparing the two? Not that there was much of a comparison anyway.

A nice gesture. But the store manager doing this (people should read the source article posted), he is a different person from the CEO

Oh, I didn't even read the article. It was the owner of a franchise, not the CEO, who authorized this.

So, why is Taz even comparing the two? Not that there was much of a comparison anyway.

I think he is still upset that his fatty food was linked with homophobia and people have an issue with that.

Forum List

Back