Chicago's Black Community Livid: 'We've Been Trained to Vote in a Specific Manner'

Notice how the far left has steered clear of this thread and have started threads about being the one and only group in political power so they can force their will on the people.

If that does not say it all, I don't what else will.

Yeah, this actually happened in Chicago and was reported on but it involves the Democrat party and this the response from the left

Another lovely thread. So many, these days. So much rage, ugliness, judging, bigotry, prejudice.

Just swell.

I guess it wasn't about some white guy talking about homosexuals, now that will bring out the, ugliness, judging, bigotry, rage and prejudice in them

How damn sad is that for two faced hypocrites

It's good to hear some black people waking finally

Last edited:
Good job folks!

The very best way to show minorities that you have their best interests at heart is to tell them how stupid you think they are. A person really appreciates being told that they are ignorant and lazy. If I were a black voter, I would be attracted to the party that claims that my vote was easily bought with a promise of food stamps and a bus pass.

Yes, nutters.....we are permanently damaging minorities by providing social services. And we do it for their votes! Fortunately, they are just too dumb to know what we are doing to them!

Good job folks!

The very best way to show minorities that you have their best interests at heart is to tell them how stupid you think they are. A person really appreciates being told that they are ignorant and lazy. If I were a black voter, I would be attracted to the party that claims that my vote was easily bought with a promise of food stamps and a bus pass.

Yes, nutters.....we are permanently damaging minorities by providing social services. And we do it for their votes! Fortunately, they are just too dumb to know what we are doing to them!

I almost passed out, a liberal finnally telling the truth about hat they are really doing.

Liberal compassion, i want my daughters to be able to get an abortion if they choose. They don't need to be burdened with a child. President obama! I bet his daughters are glad they are a burden.

Another lovely thread. So many, these days. So much rage, ugliness, judging, bigotry, prejudice.

Just swell.

Yeah, I'm pretty angry about this topic.

American blacks have been victimized twice - First it was the horrors of slavery; then it was the race pimps conditioning them (I'm not fond of the term "trained" here) to believe from fucking BIRTH that there was no hope for them and that they needed someone else to make life "fair" for them. What a terrible fucking thing to do to a kid. And now it's gone on for fucking generations.

American blacks did nothing to deserve this, they deserve far better, and it's nice to see some pushback here.

Throughout history there have been more white people enslaved than black people.

I base that assertion on the written historical fact of Europe, where, for thousands of years, people were kept in bondage of feudal serfdom, which was in every respect far worse and more cruel and lasted far longer than the few short centuries of slavery in America.

Nobody stopped blacks from fleeing back to Africa, especially in view of the fact that a new country (Liberia) was created just for their own benefit, to use and/or - as history shows with all African countries - abuse, once given a free hand to run their affairs.

On the other hand, white serfs/slaves were serfs/slaves in the land of their own birth and the land of the own birth of their ancestors of thousands of years.

I do not wish to hear about slavery from blacks and especially not from politically correct and guilt-ridden and racist whites until they cry equally about the white folks who were held in similar form of oppression, but they have the mental and spiritual strength not to endlessly bitch about it.

One more sentence or thread or word about slavery and I will be compelled to break my vow of never use profanity with sophomoric frequency as in the post above, and tell those who still bitch about what was outlawed more than 150 years ago, go and FUCK yourself.

Last edited:
Liberal compassion, i want my daughters to be able to get an abortion if they choose. They don't need to be burdened with a child. President obama! I bet his daughters are glad they are a burden.

yes, that gave me chills, that comment. I would not want to have a father and/or a mother to state that they would rather prefer me to have an abortion than to help me with a child should I need help.

The glamorous pictures of the "happy family" are just glamorous fakes. The real giveaways are such slips of the tongue.

I seriously doubt that most people actually vote for their own interests:

Are blacks really all on board with gay marriage? Do they all want to be forced to buy healthcare? Do blacks have a natural desire to fight global warming?

Me thinks that people are trained from a very young age to care very deeply about what the pundits whisper in their ears.

the only thing they are being whispered is their government handout is guaranteed with voting dimocrap and will be doomed when voting republican.

which is a lie but a good simplified goebbels-style slogan

Actually, the word he used was "punished", not burdened.

Just swell.

The article is minorities making observations about their own behavior. Why the accusations of rage, ugliness, blah, blah, blah when I just posted some food for thought?

Discussing things honestly is the only way to get this country back on track. It's good when people take a hard look at things. It's refreshing.

That said,

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Just swell.

American blacks have been victimized twice - First it was the horrors of slavery; then it was the race pimps conditioning them (I'm not fond of the term "trained" here) to believe from fucking BIRTH that there was no hope for them and that they needed someone else to make life "fair" for them. What a terrible fucking thing to do to a kid. And now it's gone on for fucking generations.

American blacks did nothing to deserve this, they deserve far better, and it's nice to see some pushback here.

Amen!!! The left needs to listen to the enlightened minorities.

These black realize that whites know whats best for them

Just swell.

Post of the year!

Just swell.

Post of the year!

Way to set that bar as low as possible, home skillet. :lol:

Post of the year!

Those few concise words say much more than all the words you've typed this year.

Except maybe "home skillet": 10/10 :lol:

Very nice.

:clap:

Post of the year!

Way to make a joke about such a serious topic.

Please tell us how you "care" about black Americans.

I seriously doubt that most people actually vote for their own interests:

Are blacks really all on board with gay marriage? Do they all want to be forced to buy healthcare? Do blacks have a natural desire to fight global warming?

Me thinks that people are trained from a very young age to care very deeply about what the pundits whisper in their ears.
Blacks have been voting for LIB for decades. B/c the LIBs have convinced Blacks that all REPs are "racist' and only LIBs will keep the free stuff coming their way.
When Bobo hit the scene the Blacks thought they had died and gone to heaven. As usual the Blacks were 'played' even by a 'half-Black' President.
I wonder what it must feel like to belong to a group of people who constantly get 'played' over and over.
I wonder when Hillary will start wearing huge flower print dresses, going to a S. Baptist church and forget how to speak english and instead slide in some 'Ebonics'.

Forum List

Back