Chicago shootings: 33 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend violence, CPD says

My comment is about your delusion that drugs are not sold in white neighborhoods. Yes they are, and whites have more money to buy the drugs. It's just that suburban white areas keep their dealings under the rug and nobody knows they're doing it unless it's major distribution and the feds get involved.
They probably are sold in white neighborhoods, but they are not allowed to be sold on street corners in broad daylight.
I used to work with a white guy who was involved in a drug bust.
Here we go.
He was at a bar and started to gab with another patron. My friend loved sports and so did this guy. They became friends, went to ball games together, met for dinner, and he even had him over for Thanksgiving. One day his new friend asked if my friend used coke which he of course replied he didn't, but he had another friend that did.

He set up the deal at his house. After the money and drugs were exchanged, the DEA beat down his door and arrested him and his friend. The other new friend was a narc.

This was a 9 month operation, but that's what it takes to bust white guys that deal or use drugs. Here in my black neighborhood, blacks are constantly exchanging money for drugs nearly in the open at a business parking lot that's been closed for well over five years. Everybody in the neighborhood knows about it, and so do the police.
That's a good story, but it doesn't even touch the surface of what I am speaking of.

They probably are sold in white neighborhoods, but they are not allowed to be sold on street corners in broad daylight.

Here we go.

That's a good story, but it doesn't even touch the surface of what I am speaking of.

Then I don't know what you are speaking of. Drugs are not allowed to be sold on any street corner in black or white neighborhoods. It's just there are less police per thousand citizens in the metro areas as compared to the suburbs. As far as I've seen, blacks are much more careless about their drug sales as well.

It's really less of the drug crime than it is the violence that goes along with it which you see all the time in black areas compared to white areas. I could care less who takes drugs, but what I do care about are the shootings that happen all the time with these drug sales. That's what brings down an entire community and lowers property values.

Then I don't know what you are speaking of. Drugs are not allowed to be sold on any street corner in black or white neighborhoods.
That's a lie.
It's just there are less police per thousand citizens in the metro areas as compared to the suburbs. As far as I've seen, blacks are much more careless about their drug sales as well.
That's bullshit again, there are more police in Chicago than damn near anywhere in the US.
It's really less of the drug crime than it is the violence that goes along with it which you see all the time in black areas compared to white areas. I could care less who takes drugs, but what I do care about are the shootings that happen all the time with these drug sales. That's what brings down an entire community and lowers property values.
The drugs and the money are at the core of the violence, you don't have a clue.

That's a lie.

That's bullshit again, there are more police in Chicago than damn near anywhere in the US.

The drugs and the money are at the core of the violence, you don't have a clue.

I agree, drugs and violence go hand and hand, but you don't have that with white drug sales nearly as much. Why are blacks constantly shooting each other in the city? Drugs, that's why. If you could stop the drug sales, you would certainly bring down the shootings and murders.

I agree, drugs and violence go hand and hand, but you don't have that with white drug sales nearly as much. Why are blacks constantly shooting each other in the city? Drugs, that's why. If you could stop the drug sales, you would certainly bring down the shootings and murders.
No shit, that is what I have been saying all along, now who is putting the drugs and guns in the streets in BCs. No guns are manufactured in the Hood, there are no poppy fields in the Hood.

No shit, that is what I have been saying all along, now who is putting the drugs and guns in the streets in BCs. No guns are manufactured in the Hood, there are no poppy fields in the Hood.

Nobody puts anything in anywhere. Once again you are trying to deflect responsibility from the criminals to other people. Nobody makes a criminal except the individual who decides to commit crimes.

If nobody bought drugs, the drug sellers wouldn't be around. If nobody wanted guns, the guns wouldn't be there especially if they do come from another state.

Supply doesn't create demand, demand creates supply.

Nobody puts anything in anywhere.
So how does it get there? They don't have planes to fly it in, they don't have truck to truck it in. How does it get there?
Once again you are trying to deflect responsibility from the criminals to other people. Nobody makes a criminal except the individual who decides to commit crimes.
I am not trying to deflect a damn thing, I am keeping it 100. You are the one who is coming with the weak ass excuses, if you don't know just say so.
If nobody bought drugs, the drug sellers wouldn't be around. If nobody wanted guns, the guns wouldn't be there especially if they do come from another state.
No shit, what conditions cause folks to want drugs, the money is what causes the folks to want the guns.
Supply doesn't create demand, demand creates supply.
Yep and they keep the supply in the Hood, so that it is not in the white neighborhoods.

So how does it get there? They don't have planes to fly it in, they don't have truck to truck it in. How does it get there?

I am not trying to deflect a damn thing, I am keeping it 100. You are the one who is coming with the weak ass excuses, if you don't know just say so.

No shit, what conditions cause folks to want drugs, the money is what causes the folks to want the guns.

Yep and they keep the supply in the Hood, so that it is not in the white neighborhoods.

What??? Do you really think drugs are a finite amount in this country or what? It's like any legal industry: supply and demand. When people want a product or service, somebody is going to create a product or service to placate the demand. So what would happen in the hood or in white suburbia if nobody used drugs? The sellers would leave. They would migrate to where the business is.

Money is not the reason for guns. Good people buy guns for self-defense and lowlifes buy illegal guns to commit crimes. There is no need to sell illegal guns in law abiding citizen areas because nobody would buy them. Anybody wanting a firearm will buy one legally usually at a gun store or gun show from a government approved vendor. So the illegal guns end up in lower income--high crime areas where people not only can't afford a quality gun, but have a prison record that forbids them from buying one legally.

We have one—The Second Amendment. What we need to do is to strictly enforce it, and impose severe penalties on any corrupt public servant who has any willing part in violating it.

Lawlessness starts at the top.

Awesome. I'm all for well-regulated militias. I was a member of one for years.

Since most gun deaths happen at home, I'm not sure what that has to do with curbing gun violence.

Why would we need new laws when it is already illegal for a resident of Indiana... the only people who can legally buy handguns in Indiana...to sell handguns to residents of Illinois...

Yet 850 guns recovered in Crimes in Chicago were bought from one store in Indiana.

Clearly, the law isn't being enforced, or it isn't working.

Forum List

Back