our country is deteriorating and politicians are destroying it.... and liberals whine about the pay of CEOS

Unless a person actually started a business enterprise they have no right to make outrageous wages. That special click of CEO's buying and selling and paying themselves ridiculous wages out of inflated or colorful accounting practices is wrong by all standards. Now call me a lib if you so desire.

Unless a person actually started a business enterprise they have no right to make outrageous wages. That special click of CEO's buying and selling and paying themselves ridiculous wages out of inflated or colorful accounting practices is wrong by all standards. Now call me a lib if you so desire.
where did I say that CEOs making tons of $$ more than everyone else @ the company was RIGHT?

I just said or implied it was legal and American

and there are FAR worse things going on... like children in the womb being ripped up and thrown in the trash...

all that talent given by God... flushed down the drain by creatures, who cannot create life themselves... how arrogant... how thuggish... how disgusting... and you talk about someone getting a big paycheck...

Be gone, dims

Let's Go Brandon

where did I say that CEOs making tons of $$ more than everyone else @ the company was RIGHT?

I just said or implied it was legal and American

and there are FAR worse things going on... like children in the womb being ripped up and thrown in the trash...

all that talent given by God... flushed down the drain by creatures, who cannot create life themselves... how arrogant... how thuggish... how disgusting... and you talk about someone getting a big paycheck...

Be gone, dims

Let's Go Brandon
Be foolish if you so desire. Killing babies in their mothers wombs is atrocious but allowing a few corporate thugs to continually strip wealth creates more poverty; and with more poverty comes more people with personal issues which leads to such atrocious acts such as abortion when people feel they cannot afford to take care of those babies.

Biden & the Democrats have this country booming. Record cargo containers shipped through our ports & products to US citizens, Record Job Creation, Very Low unemployment!

Boom Year for Brides and Grooms, roughly 2.5 million weddings are expected to happen this year, the most since 1984.

Biden & the Democrats have this country booming. Record cargo containers shipped through our ports & products to US citizens, Record Job Creation, Very Low unemployment!

Boom Year for Brides and Grooms, roughly 2.5 million weddings are expected to happen this year, the most since 1984.
record job creation?.....you mean jobs that were already there but were shut down and are now back open?.....

Are the Republicans left behind?
They sure act like it.

Most poverty is in the Democrat run shithole cities.

Here is the type of gullibility and ignorance in a modern world that poverty breeds.

they have no right? really what’s the cap?

CEO don’t pay themselves, there salary is set by the Board who hires them…the Board is beholden to the stockholders, who elect them.

they have no right? really what’s the cap?

CEO don’t pay themselves, there salary is set by the Board who hires them…the Board is beholden to the stockholders, who elect them.
Your claim is erroneous in many cases.

give me some examples

I am very familiar with Wells Fargo's past activities. Like many other banksters they were cooking the books as they rewarded themselves in the millions and did a "scorched earth" policy towards people like myself and my husband who refused to allow their fraud to stand and remain silent by "signing off".

I am very familiar with Wells Fargo's past activities. Like many other banksters they were cooking the books as they rewarded themselves in the millions and did a "scorched earth" policy towards people like myself and my husband who refused to allow their fraud to stand and remain silent by "signing off".
The Board there is elected by the stockholders.

They also fired the CEO when that was exposed

The Board there is elected by the stockholders.

They also fired the CEO when that was exposed
Stumpf was with Wells Fargo in various positions since 2000 that I know of. They just move these guys around to different companies. Sorry you'll have to find someone else to BS on this matter; and no I do not do other peoples research for them. I did do extensive research for myself after these crooks went after us when I refused to sell out. I did that because I needed to know and understand why they would so viciously go after a mom and pop. Again they were cooking the books and generally when they are doing that they are also collecting a hell of a lot of federal funds.

Jealous much? Some CEO are certainly worth the extra money----bad CEOS can run a company into the ground--a good one can make a company billions...

Forum List

Back