Chicago Hotel Secretly Housing Illegal Immigrants

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yeah, I don't do this migrant stuff. The staff here should be arrested as well as the guests. Lock everybody up and throw away the key!! :mad:

I wonder who is paying for the rooms? What is going to happen to that hotel's future business when the word is out they are housing immigrants? This is going on all over the US btw not just Chicago.

They hide their actions for a reason... it will make dems lose big....
Think about that... they can't be in the open... what does that tell you?....

Oh I already knew that in the 2020 election. The dems keep everything secretive,.. unless it comes to their physical and emotional child abuse, then they want us to know about it and how easily they're getting away with it.

Send them more.....Deserves have everything to do with it. ;)

Hey I bet they get shed of them before the Dem convention.....Sort of like how they hustled the illegals out of El Paso before Tater arrived the a few month back.

I hope they refuse to leave but you can bet the media won't cover them getting kicked out onto waiting buses and whisked away.

Send them more.....Deserves have everything to do with it. ;)

Hey I bet they get shed of them before the Dem convention.....Sort of like how they hustled the illegals out of El Paso before Tater arrived the a few month back.

I hope they refuse to leave but you can bet the media won't cover them getting kicked out onto waiting buses and whisked away.
Send them to the White House. Just dump 'em.

Well here’s a clue as to who is paying for the lefts’ hoped-for voting block.

INSANITY: Biden Regime to Give $332.5 Million Tax Dollars To Left-Wing Non-Profits & Democrat Cities To Help Settle Illegal Aliens to US.

Those 700,00 border crashes waiting to get those Biden-bucks means the US taxpayer is screwed.

Forum List

Back