Chicago has destroyed my 2 Nieces and Nephew

This is a sad story
I was very close to them for 5 yrs !!!
I would fly all the way to Chicago to see them .
Then when they entered School things gradually deteriorated.
They become “ little kid Trotskys “ and I checked their Chicago curriculum!!
Classes in gay studies , transgender studies , non stop black history month every other month , classes in White oppression, fake global warming etc
They become the same people I utterly detest
. Their father is a vociferous NYC Bolshevik and I think my sister is a Communist
Horseshit! You are full of shit! Ever hear of common core? Transgender studies and every other month black history are not part of common core. Sorry dumbfuck! More horse shit from a peice of shit. Stay the fuck out of Shytown no one wnats your lying ass there anyway.
Common core curriculum available online. Show me where transgender studies and every other month black history month is in common core correll. Put up or shut the fuck up!

This is a sad story
Classes in gay studies , transgender studies , non stop black history month every other month , classes in White oppression, fake global warming etc
. Their father is a vociferous NYC Bolshevik and I think my sister is a Communist
Makes the perfect Christmas gift
View attachment 361234

Ya know before they burn it
People still bitching and crying over this book for decades now
Guess which ones

View attachment 361235
i have that book

This is a sad story
Horseshit! You are full of shit! Ever hear of common core? Transgender studies and every other month black history are not part of common core. Sorry dumbfuck! More horse shit from a peice of shit. Stay the fuck out of Shytown no one wnats your lying ass there anyway.
You speak exactly like a leftist , uneducated loser

Chicago has added dozens of extreme and vulgar classes to their already illiterate program

This is a sad story
You speak just like a “gutter rat “ because you have zero “ between the ears “

My relationship with my sister ended after she brutally insulted the Founding fathers as racist, slave owners and things were very heated
Good news my brothers kids in Phoenix are way more fun and I give them very expensive toys
They love my values

"The Gothic idea that we are to look backwards instead of forwards for the improvement of the human mind, and to recur to the annals of our ancestors for what is most perfect in government, in religion & in learning, is worthy of those bigots in religion & government, by whom it has been recommended, & whose purposes it would answer." -- Thomas Jefferson

This is a sad story

Link the curriculum. Prove your claims.

This is a sad story
Common core curriculum available online. Show me where transgender studies and every other month black history month is in common core correll. Put up or shut the fuck up!

Schools aren't doing this...but if you're going to call someone out do so correctly. Common Core is NOT a curriculum-it's a set of standards.

This is a sad story
I am sorry my friend.

Another classic example of how Leftist policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

This is a sad story

Link the curriculum. Prove your claims.
I saw the curriculum and it’s not on line

I will NEVER visit Chicago again the rest of my life
That city is like flying into 1955 USSR
I almost got into 2 street fights with both black and white guys
I think this is why I train in MMA
Last time I visited Chitcago was in 1973.Thats when the Mezkins all began moving in.

I will NEVER visit Chicago again the rest of my life
That city is like flying into 1955 USSR
I almost got into 2 street fights with both black and white guys
I think this is why I train in MMA
Last time I visited Chitcago was in 1973.Thats when the Mezkins all began moving in.
The Mexicans are fairly nice
Far far better than the Russian and blacks of chicagang

This is a sad story
I am sorry my friend.

Another classic example of how Leftist policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.
As you get older in life ..I just don’t get attached to things
I quit the fake Drudge Report in 2 seconds after 4 yrs

This is a sad story

The problems is that so many kids grow up in an intellectually deprived environment. How many of them regularly ate dinner with their families and discussed the events of the day? By the time they get to college, they are empty vessels waiting to fall under the influence of parental "educators."

You guys are retards. Stick to West Virginia and Mobile Alabama as vacation spots. We don’t want you bring down the IQ of our great cities.

You guys are retards. Stick to West Virginia and Mobile Alabama as vacation spots. We don’t want you bring down the IQ of our great cities.
They're the only ones holding it up now. If we left it to your kind this nation would have the IQ of a friggin vegetable garden.
Bad news for you pal... Democrats are the smart ones. ;). The smarter you are the more liberal you are. I’m really really smart.
5C82F0CC-DBC1-45FF-ACE3-9309EB805DD8.jpeg

Forum List

Back