Chicago Bishop blames guns, instead of the real problem, gangs and single parent homes….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We have a lot of criminals shooting each other in chicago…..and the problem is that these inner city communities have given their trust to democrats and their policies, which helps create single, teenage mother households which are the source for the gang violence……that and the code of silence these teenage criminals enforce on their communities….

So before the bishop blames guns…he should actually address the real problem…..that would end the violence….

Blog: Chicago archbishop apologizes to kids for gun availability

Look, I have no problem with common-sense gun restrictions, but who really believes that these thugs obtain their guns through legal means? They almost certainly don’t.

Thus, how does creating more gun control legislation – making guns “harder to obtain,” as Cupich writes – solve the problem of inner-city violence? The thugs will continue to obtain their weapons illegally from the same people who provide them with illegal narcotics and whatever else they’re involved in.

lg.php
img

More police, perhaps? Heck no, because they commit genocide, according to liberal priest-activist Father Michael Pfleger.

Inner-city violence has been a terrible plague for a long time. There’s no easy solution. It’s something deeply embedded in an immoral culture that’s essentially off limits to criticism from anyone except liberal Democrats (and maybe a few liberal Republicans), who -- if they criticize it at all -- blame the violence on what they perceive as a lack of gun control laws.

Read more: Blog: Chicago archbishop apologizes to kids for gun availability
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

It would be nice to see law enforcement make a concerted effort to remove those black market gun dealers in the inner cities. Why is that never addressed?

It would be nice to see law enforcement make a concerted effort to remove those black market gun dealers in the inner cities. Why is that never addressed?
Because the locals get paid off?
Wouldn't that be a federal crime though?

Yep. Makes you wonder.
Suddenly, it dawned on me today you Never hear of the black market dealer in guns being brought down in these areas, ever. Or even discussion to do such. That would be a logical first step.

Yep. Makes you wonder.
Suddenly, it dawned on me today you Never hear of the black market dealer in guns being brought down in these areas, ever. Or even discussion to do such. That would be a logical first step.
The gangs get their guns and drugs directly through Mexican cartels.
The Cartels get the guns and drugs from C. European gun manufacturers who sell really cheap guns to the ME. The ME pays for the guns with mostly heroin.
The C. European gun makers then sell really cheap guns and the heroin to the mexican Cartels who bring the guns and drugs into Mexico by the container load. The Cartels pay the gun manufacturers with US currency which is then laundered through hundreds of banks and disappears into offshore/Swiss bank accounts.
The ONLY way to actually stop the tsunami of illegal guns and drugs from getting to the inner city shitholes ruled by the gangs is to build a huge MF wall and put the National Guard on site.
A thousand vehicles from Mexico crosses the border loaded with illegal guns and drugs every fucking day.
Border Security is lucky to stop and seize illegal guns and drugs from a dozen vehicles a day nation wide.

They can go after the individuals with the connections.
Yep. Makes you wonder.
The Cartels get the guns and drugs from C. European gun manufacturers who sell really cheap guns to the ME. The ME pays for the guns with mostly heroin.
The C. European gun makers then sell really cheap guns and the heroin to the mexican Cartels who bring the guns and drugs into Mexico by the container load. The Cartels pay the gun manufacturers with US currency which is then laundered through hundreds of banks and disappears into offshore/Swiss bank accounts.
The ONLY way to actually stop the tsunami of illegal guns and drugs from getting to the inner city shitholes ruled by the gangs is to build a huge MF wall and put the National Guard on site.
A thousand vehicles from Mexico crosses the border loaded with illegal guns and drugs every fucking day.
Border Security is lucky to stop and seize illegal guns and drugs from a dozen vehicles a day nation wide.
They

many of the aldermen in the various wards in Chicago are controlled by the gangs…..they use their power in the city council to block law enforcement.

What a sad reality to have to live with.

many of the aldermen in the various wards in Chicago are controlled by the gangs…..they use their power in the city council to block law enforcement.

They can go after the individuals with the connections.
Yep. Makes you wonder.
They
The major gangs in the country are pretty much in total control of all the illegal guns and drugs. LE can't get near the gang leaders. Occassionaly LE gets to a gang member but not often. The mules who transport the guns and drugs into the US are disposable and literally have no knowledge of who they are working for......nor do they want to know. Yes there are hundreds of crooked politicians being paid off by the gangs.
You all may not want to believe this but IMO very few in LE are being bought off at the city level where their actions could benefit the gangs without being caught. There are some in small border towns who are being paid off. For them it's look the other way and get your weekly envelope or you and your family are murdered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back