Chicago and Per Capita

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The violent crime rate in Chicago is 943 per 100,000 residents. Many people here use Chicago as some kind of example. Chicago is ranked 31st in violent crime. People use the numbers in Chicago, but Chicago is the 3rd largest city in America. Could the numbers be high because Chicago is so large? Funny how the peer capita excuse doesn't get used unless it is to create a narrative.

Here Chicago ranks number 77 for danger.

So per capita is just another excuse used by right-wing whites to deny they have serious problems in white communities.

The violent crime rate in Chicago is 943 per 100,000 residents. Many people here use Chicago as some kind of example. Chicago is ranked 31st in violent crime. People use the numbers in Chicago, but Chicago is the 3rd largest city in America. Could the numbers be high because Chicago is so large? Funny how the peer capita excuse doesn't get used unless it is to create a narrative.

So per capita is just another excuse used by right-wing whites to deny they have serious problems in white communities.

I've never seen any right-wing whites say there aren't problems in white communities.

But the presence of problems in white communities does not negate the very real problems in black communities, which includes black-on-black crime.

You just don't like to be reminded that your people are savages...

Chicago is ranked 31st in violent crime.

Are the top 30 all 'white communities'?

People are morons. They are unable to decipher data. 40% of all call in sick days at the office are Monday or Friday. 40%! Is it because people want to extend the weekend?

No. Monday and Friday are 2 out of 5 workdays. It’s 40% of the week. People are stupid. They’ll believe anything cuz they don’t understand data and math.

What white communities? Those are lists of cities of primarily "people of color". Chicago has a large north side with low crime that sets off the ghettos to the south and east.

The numbers in Chicago are so high because the AG's in that city, along with the Judges, are quick to release felon gun criminals.

It is right in front of the entire nation, yet; no one talks about it.

The numbers in Chicago are so high because the AG's in that city, along with the Judges, are quick to release felon gun criminals.

It is right in front of the entire nation, yet; no one talks about it.
It’s a big fucking city so a 40th place murder rate is a lot of people. You have a bigger chance of being murdered in Louisiana.

244 killed in Chicago. Go down this list and figure out who's getting killed. Of course it's the white guys in MAGA hats who attacked Jussie Smottette who are killing everyone:

It’s a big fucking city so a 40th place murder rate is a lot of people. You have a bigger chance of being murdered in Louisiana.
You have a good chance of being murdered anywhere in the world.

A lot of the gun crime in Chicago is not really related to a murder of passion but more of a "revenge or hate' murder. A murder of passion is usually, to Me, a crime of closeness.

But I'll concede that is just My view on it.

Who is denying? I have pointed out many many times that a murder in my city is the per capita equivalent of 125 murders in Chicago. When our gangs get a feuding, our per capita rate can pass Chicken in a Car and the Car Won't Go. One murder here is the same as 2.5 murders using the per 100K metric.

Yeah right. So you're telling me you would have felt nice and comfy in Chicago last weekend when 50 people were shot and 9 were killed?
I worked in downtown Chicago. Never had an issue. It has more people in that city than 23 entire states.

My wife’s friend got shot in Gainesville. I had two apartment neighbors killed by a carpet cleaner in my Gainesville apartment in the 90’s.

Safe is a state of mind.

I worked in downtown Chicago. Never had an issue. It has more people in that city than 23 entire states.

My wife’s friend got shot in Gainesville. I had two apartment neighbors killed by a carpet cleaner in my Gainesville apartment in the 90’s.

Safe is a state of mind.
So are these weekly shooting reports from Chicago made up? Oh it Looks like Philly is giving Chicago a challenge as the Black kill zone leader of the country. 40 shot 14 dead. Hmmm that's more Black deaths than happened in Buffalo. Isn't it odd there hasn't been a PEEP about that on the news.

IM2 Nobody and I mean NOBODY buys what you are trying to sell. You hide behind graphs and statistics and find "studies" by wing ding professors who are just as racist as you. Chicago is a kill zone for Black people that is documented FACT. Go read some Nate Turner or something, that ought to get you fired up.
The facts buy what I sell. Chicago is less of a black kill zone than any small rural all white town. I don't hide behind anything. You are a racist and can't face the truth. There are 3 million people in Chicago. You talk about 50 snootings. White people shoot each other in Chicago. White people kill each other in Chicago. We need to do something about the guns.

So are these weekly shooting reports from Chicago made up? Oh it Looks like Philly is giving Chicago a challenge as the Black kill zone leader of the country. 40 shot 14 dead. Hmmm that's more Black deaths than happened in Buffalo. Isn't it odd there hasn't been a PEEP about that on the news.

You talk about shootings, what about beatings, rapes and assaults?

You are safer in Chicago than you are in the state of Arkansas.

1654295763048.png

1654295808563.png

You're a race baiting bigot. Chicago is just the bigot code name for black. Chicago is not the black killing zone. But you want it to be so you can keep posting your jibberish.

Last edited:

Short answer is this...people are too cowardly to blame the real culprit.

Violent black males from single parent (mother) homes.

Give a city a majority black population and violent crime will explode.

The problem is the blacks.

The list is riddled with ONE common denominator...cities with large black populations.

Blacks=violence.

Short answer is this...people are too cowardly to blame the real culprit.

Violent black males from single parent (mother) homes.

Give a city a majority black population and violent crime will explode.

The problem is the blacks.

The list is riddled with ONE common denominator...cities with large black populations.

Blacks=violence.
Actually the culprit has been described and you don't want to face that truth.

The list is of majority white cities. This country has a gun killing problem and this country is 70 percent white.

Forum List

Back