Chicago alderman slams state's attorney Kim Foxx for response to looting: 'Too little, too late'

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx has "failed consistently" to protect Chicago residents from violent crimes, a Democratic city council member told "Fox & Friends First" on Friday.

Alderman for Chicago's 15th Ward Raymond Lopez, whose office and home have been vandalized in recent weeks, is calling out Foxx after she approved 42 charges, the majority being burglary, amid a second wave of rioting and looting in the Windy City this week.

"This is too little, too late at the moment," Lopez told hosts Jillian Mele and Todd Piro. "We should've been doing felony charges two months ago when the city of Chicago was first rioted and ransacked by these organized looters."
:banghead: This is too little too late. and I agree with Lopez. She operates very slowly, or at all, in most all instances.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx has "failed consistently" to protect Chicago residents from violent crimes, a Democratic city council member told "Fox & Friends First" on Friday.

Alderman for Chicago's 15th Ward Raymond Lopez, whose office and home have been vandalized in recent weeks, is calling out Foxx after she approved 42 charges, the majority being burglary, amid a second wave of rioting and looting in the Windy City this week.

"This is too little, too late at the moment," Lopez told hosts Jillian Mele and Todd Piro. "We should've been doing felony charges two months ago when the city of Chicago was first rioted and ransacked by these organized looters."
:banghead: This is too little too late. and I agree with Lopez. She operates very slowly, or at all, in most all instances.

If it was a case of a police officer disrespecting a black teenager, she'd have him up on felony charges in a flash, based upon the kid's word alone.

Chicago seriously is a cess pool full of corruption, always has been, ever since the days of Capone.

The apples don't fall far from the tree there. It would be a massive undertaking to clean the city up. Getting rid of the DEMOCRATS in power would be a good first step.

Yeap...stupid whites keep puttin ******* in charge. White people loooooooove puttin ******* in charge. It is like a sickness.

If it was a case of a police officer disrespecting a black teenager, she'd have him up on felony charges in a flash, based upon the kid's word alone.

Given her track record, this would not surprise me. She has consistently put the public in danger. Consistently. She needs to go.

Given her track record, this would not surprise me. She has consistently put the public in danger. Consistently. She needs to go.

Well, we will see what happens on November 3. Perhaps the people in Cook County will show her the door.

But I'm guessing not, I think they see Chicago as a utopia

imo, it is lopez's actions that are too little too late.

why would he expect anything else from teh dems? they are the party of criminals and mobs.

Forum List

Back