cherry picking

Ok, the snowflakes' heads just exploded...desperation and panic has consumed them, driving them into a reality-denying 'idiot frenzy'.

:p

I am just going to step back and watch the show, laughing my ass off at them.

They just proved that even if their treasonous FBI tells them evidence being presented is factual they still will deny it, insisting they know more than the FBI.

Bwuhahaha...

Carry on, snowflakes...

Real simple way to get to the truth release everything. I'm good with that I wonder how many in Congress are?

None of them are, and none of the Trump zealots on here are either. They all put party before country.
Nor or the rabid Trump critics on here let's not leave them out.

Fair enough. But at least a few of them are asking for everything to be released, the Trump zealts are fighting against it tooth and nail.

Ok, the snowflakes' heads just exploded...desperation and panic has consumed them, driving them into a reality-denying 'idiot frenzy'.

They hust proved that even if their treasonous FBI tells them evidence being presented is factual they still woll denying it, insisting they know more than the FBI.

Bwuhahaha...

Carry on, snowflakes...

It is not the FBI that is the problem, it is your stupidity in not being able to understand what you are claiming the FBI said. You are just too stupid to understand that you are wrong. But as they say, ignorance is bliss and you are one blissful MoFo.

Real simple way to get to the truth release everything. I'm good with that I wonder how many in Congress are?

None of them are, and none of the Trump zealots on here are either. They all put party before country.

Fair enough. But at least a few of them are asking for everything to be released, the Trump zealts are fighting against it tooth and nail.
I voted for Trump I just said release everything I suspect there are other's who feel the same way.

I voted for Trump I just said release everything I suspect there are other's who feel the same way.

There is a difference between voting for someone and being a zealot for them.

You voted, the guy that does not know what a summary is, he is a zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The thing is, if it is to be believed, this has nothing to do with Trump (other than he may have been the recipient of illicit spying by the Obama administration). This has to do with the prior administration, its alleged abuse of power and the weaponization of the political appointees of the FBI. There may also be information leading to damning evidence against the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

Now, I didn't vote for Trump, but whenever the left howls this loudly, you can bet that they know something damning is in the memo. The fact that they are attempting to discredit it by 1. writing their own partisan memo, 2. making claims that it was written by a political party (the GOP) vs an actual committee in Congress are just two of the more amusing tells that they're sweating it.

Regardless, I'm going to wait to what it actually says, if it manages to get released.

There is a difference between voting for someone and being a zealot for them.

You voted, the guy that does not know what a summary is, he is a zealot
You really think the vast majority don't know what a summary is? A zealot is also someone who looks at the summary and immediately dismisses it and won't even consider there might be some truth to it.

You really think the vast majority don't know what a summary is? A zealot is also someone who looks at the summary and immediately dismisses it and won't even consider there might be some truth to it.

I think a great number of Trump zealots are willfully ignorant.

I have no doubt there is truth to it, but I do doubt it has all the truth to it. There is a reason that in a court of law you swear to not only tell the truth, but the whole truth.

I do not trust either party enough to just take their word for anything.

I think a great number of Trump zealots are willfully ignorant.

I have no doubt there is truth to it, but I do doubt it has all the truth to it. There is a reason that in a court of law you swear to not only tell the truth, but the whole truth.

I do not trust either party enough to just take their word for anything.
I happen to feel a great many of the Trump critics are equally willfully ignorant to much attention is being paid to this four page memo and not enough to the work being done by the inspector general and that forthcoming report.

The memo was drafted by Republican staffers and reportedly undermines the FBI and Justice Department's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Schiff said the document is full of Republican talking points, with details culled from documents that the Justice Department had agreed to release to him and Nunes, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee. The committee is conducting its own investigation into Russia's election interference, although Nunes had recused himself from that probe last August.

````````````````````

RW's read intel - find anything that fits their agenda and makes them look good - write it down, call it a memo, make it public then stand back while RW pukes foam at the mouth, debase the FBI, and believe any and all of the horseshit they get fed.

Nunes 'Cherry-picked' Details for the Secret Memo Without Reading the Source Material

poor, poor, poor pathetic mental midgets.

Trying to poison the summary before its release? Interesting. One thinks fax machine in basements are working overtime. There must be some very troubling information in the summary to cause this level of panic.
Trying to sell the memo as the end of the FBI before it's release doesn't seem a problem for the right, so I don't see the point.
The point is the obviously coordinated release of the talking point, that the summary is worthless, it's biased (as if facts are biased), it's one-sided, etc. You'd think if they wanted credible criticisms, they would wait until it was released, but the fact that they're out in front like this tells me they're panicked.

They just proved that even if their treasonous FBI tells them evidence being presented is factual they still will deny it, insisting they know more than the FBI.

Bwuhahaha...

Carry on, snowflakes...
Hey, they know better than the doctor that examined Trump, now they know better than the FBI. Heck, they know better than everybody. It won't be long before Obama himself could say something positive about Trump and they would insist they know better.

Such is partisan folly.

Forum List

Back