Cher: Trump is a ‘Mass Murderer’ — ‘The Punishment Is Death’

now, she is a whore...... and very funny

Trump should love her if that is the case.
I see that you worship at the altar of Obama, who did everything in his power to fuck you, a black American, over and not one demonstrable thing to positively effect your life. I also see that you appear to hate Trump, who unlike Obama, has proven the greatest boon to blacks in America since Abe Lincoln! I find that absolutely fascinating, you hate freedom and liberty, whilst worshiping shamelessly at the altar of slavery and bondage, thats some supremely fucked up shit Mr Superbadbrutha.... :wink:

Put the bottle down, Cher, you fucked up has been!
All I can say in response to Cher is.....this is Chastity.

Anyone who does this to their kid is a basket-case.

414b8601269ba465640159198dcfaa44.jpg
gty_chaz_char_ss_jp_120423_ssv.jpg

2703c4ba8dca5f8bb1bd5c6e8e7881c6.jpg

i have two words in response: Benghazi, Libya, brothers!

Would Cher also call the Governor of New York a mass murderer? He deliberately put TONS of peoples with COVID-19 into Elderly Peoples Homes ensuring THOUSANDS of the elderly ALL died from COVID-19. He is literally a criminal and should be arrested and put on trial for at least Manslaughter.

All these Hollywoodweirdos should just STFU about politics and the same goes for the sports crowd, they are PAID to do so-called Entertaining they are NOT paid to make political comments and in the cases of Cher and Bette Midler and Alec Baldwin increasingly unhinged and homicidal rants.

Decades ago like in the 1940s and 1950s the Hollywood crowd and the sports crowd NEVER went on public rants about politics.

Put the bottle down, Cher, you fucked up has been!
All I can say in response to Cher is.....this is Chastity.

Anyone who does this to their kid is a basket-case.

View attachment 387831View attachment 387833
View attachment 387832

The daughter as a "man" looks like a Sumo Wrestler and Cher with all that plastic surgery and weird make up looks like something out of "The Munsters"

1599952563969.png

Even after losing some weight SHE still looks like a Sumo Wrestler:

1599952657248.png

Cher is a has been who needs attention.

She should try another wig on, instead of blabbering nonsense. :rolleyes:

What she says is irrelevant and boring *yawn*

Last edited:

I see that you worship at the altar of Obama, who did everything in his power to fuck you, a black American, over and not one demonstrable thing to positively effect your life. I also see that you appear to hate Trump, who unlike Obama, has proven the greatest boon to blacks in America since Abe Lincoln! I find that absolutely fascinating, you hate freedom and liberty, whilst worshiping shamelessly at the altar of slavery and bondage, thats some supremely fucked up shit Mr Superbadbrutha.... :wink:

If you keep telling those darkies that they are just too stupid to vote right, I'm sure you will eventually convince them. Keep up the good work.

This is some serious Trump Derangement.
THERE’S A BLAME 4 KILLING SOMEONE…ITS CALLED “MURDER”. IF YOU MURDER MORE THAN ONE PERSON YOU ARE A MASS MURDERER. THERE ARE MANY PUNISHMENTS FOR DIFFERENT DEGREES OF MURDER,BUT WHEN SOMEONE “KNOWINGLY “MURDERS PEOPLE… THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH. Trump’s a mass murderer… hhmm.
How can she accuse Trump of murder, yet pardon China's government???
She thinks Trump created and released the virus?

If you keep telling those darkies that they are just too stupid to vote right, I'm sure you will eventually convince them. Keep up the good work.
You racists are so entertaining, even as you think you are being noble! The "darkies" as you describe blacks, are incapable of hearing truth as you see it, thus I am a racist for the attempt, how rich indeed! You superbly demonstrate, and project I might add, the racism of low expectations, you are literally a genuine racist, regardless of your skin tone! It is indefensible for any black who votes, to hold up Obama, as aforementioned idiot does in his avatar, in any fashion as having been beneficial & superior to black Americans in general, as opposed to Trump, the latter of whom has been demonstrably the greatest boon to blacks since the north went about the business of killing several hundred thousand democrats in attempt at setting them(blacks) free of democrats! This is irrefutable. you merely need turn off CNN, MSNBC, and all of the rest, put fifteen minutes into researching exactly what Trump has achieved, as opposed to what it is the slavers(democrats)say he hasn't! You see, I happen to think the "darkies" as you label blacks, are more then intelligent enough to see truth, if they can just get past all of the energy expended by democrats intending to prevent exactly that.... :wink:

you leftists think those darkies are too stupid to have an ID or even provide for themselves

This is some serious Trump Derangement.
THERE’S A BLAME 4 KILLING SOMEONE…ITS CALLED “MURDER”. IF YOU MURDER MORE THAN ONE PERSON YOU ARE A MASS MURDERER. THERE ARE MANY PUNISHMENTS FOR DIFFERENT DEGREES OF MURDER,BUT WHEN SOMEONE “KNOWINGLY “MURDERS PEOPLE… THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH. Trump’s a mass murderer… hhmm.
How can she accuse Trump of murder, yet pardon China's government???
She thinks Trump created and released the virus?

Everybody knows the virus originated in China. Trump is responsible for ignoring the best scientific advice and lying to the US public about what we should do in response to it. People died because we didn't respond as we should have. You don't understand that?

Forum List

Back