Portland, Oregon is this about to be their Sodom and Gomorrah: Will God Burn The Place DOWN?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is very interesting what someone has just emailed me, the situation in Oregon is getting TOTALLY out of control, actually it is now LITERALLY beyond control and is in the hands of what we could call An Act of God.

The wildfire situation is taking over most of Oregon and is now approaching Portland aka Communist USA Central HQ aka THE MASSIVE SQUAT and SHIT HOLE of The Great Unwashed and Junkies and Meth Heads ie. Antifa

The Authorities (I use this term very very liberally as we know that ALL Authority in Portland has actually broken down since the Mayor Ted or whatever his name is AGREED to give the MAJORITY of Portland over to the Antifa and at the same time decided to begin to defund the Police) so anyhow "The Authorities" are preparing for what they have called a "mass fatality incident"

Hmmmm considering what these Leftists aka Communists THINK and SUPPORT, they are to be considered the modern version of the filthy degenerate crowd that were all living and doing the SAME things in Sodom and Gomorrah, which as everyone should know the situation in Sodom and Gomorrah reached Peak Level Depravity (actually happening NOW in Shit Holes like Portland) and God HIMSELF decided to end them by means of FIRE and BRIMSTONE raining down on them and so IS Portland about to get the same literal END that Sodom and Gomorrah got?

Personally I think nobody should CARE if this crowd of filthy Communists do ALL get barbequed. The Governor of Oregon is a Militant RABID Feminist who HATES men and Bats For The Other Team and so EXACTLY like they WERE in Sodom and Gomorrah they are now in Oregon.

Considering they all have Trump Derangement Syndrome and are ALLOWING themselves to be run by borderline insane Leftist aka Communist psychopaths then I do NOT think the US Federal Government should HELP them.

1599948071517.png

1599948277877.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
In 1994 in the town of Piedmont Alabama a tornado hit a church during Palm Sunday services killing 23 people and injuring 133. God must have really hated them.

We are not talking about something like that, we are talking literally being destroyed by fire as in an ENTIRE State and/or an ENTIRE MASSIVE section of a State being wiped out by an inferno, the same as happened with Sodom and Gomorrah which is very different than a random tornado killing 23 peoples.

This is very interesting what someone has just emailed me, the situation in Oregon is getting TOTALLY out of control, actually it is now LITERALLY beyond control and is in the hands of what we could call An Act of God.

The wildfire situation is taking over most of Oregon and is now approaching Portland aka Communist USA Central HQ aka THE MASSIVE SQUAT and SHIT HOLE of The Great Unwashed and Junkies and Meth Heads ie. Antifa

The Authorities (I use this term very very liberally as we know that ALL Authority in Portland has actually broken down since the Mayor Ted or whatever his name is AGREED to give the MAJORITY of Portland over to the Antifa and at the same time decided to begin to defund the Police) so anyhow "The Authorities" are preparing for what they have called a "mass fatality incident"

Hmmmm considering what these Leftists aka Communists THINK and SUPPORT, they are to be considered the modern version of the filthy degenerate crowd that were all living and doing the SAME things in Sodom and Gomorrah, which as everyone should know the situation in Sodom and Gomorrah reached Peak Level Depravity (actually happening NOW in Shit Holes like Portland) and God HIMSELF decided to end them by means of FIRE and BRIMSTONE raining down on them and so IS Portland about to get the same literal END that Sodom and Gomorrah got?

Personally I think nobody should CARE if this crowd of filthy Communists do ALL get barbequed. The Governor of Oregon is a Militant RABID Feminist who HATES men and Bats For The Other Team and so EXACTLY like they WERE in Sodom and Gomorrah they are now in Oregon.

Considering they all have Trump Derangement Syndrome and are ALLOWING themselves to be run by borderline insane Leftist aka Communist psychopaths then I do NOT think the US Federal Government should HELP them.

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

There is no god or spirit of goodness so just relax and soon Oregon will be fine.

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

God better hurry, the democrats are not far behind.

• Banned

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

^^^^ To illustrate why I insist on calling the Antifa a group of Junkies and Meth Heads, here are just a FEW examples of the Portland Antifa who have been arrested by Oregon's Sheriff's Departments.

First of ALL apart from most looking like Junkies and Meth Heads, you also have the one's who literally are freaks of nature and obviously have mental illnesses, like this crowd below who I add ALL look like drug addicts if you look at their eyes, seven of the below have the dead eyes and one has the wild eyes:

1599951107247.png

Then there is this below one who has the CLASSIC look of a Junkie and a Meth Head with the tell tale sores on his forehead and face, these are the same sores that ALL Junkies and Meth Head's have:

1599951165612.png

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

There is no god or spirit of goodness so just relax and soon Oregon will be fine.

Oregon will NEVER be fine until it decides to elect normal sane peoples to run it, instead of the crowd of maniacs they have running it now.

There is no God? There is no Spirit of Goodness? Well a Communist like you would think that, good thing that NOBODY actually gives a shit what you think so go back to bed already.

In 1994 in the town of Piedmont Alabama a tornado hit a church during Palm Sunday services killing 23 people and injuring 133. God must have really hated them.

We are not talking about something like that, we are talking literally being destroyed by fire as in an ENTIRE State and/or an ENTIRE MASSIVE section of a State being wiped out by an inferno, the same as happened with Sodom and Gomorrah which is very different than a random tornado killing 23 peoples.
Who are you to think you know the mind of God?

I always like how Athiests always like to tell Christians what we know and don't know about God.

I always like how Athiests always like to tell Christians what we know and don't know about God.
Maybe atheists know the bible better?

A completely idiotic comment. Go away Troll Boi.

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

Just how many of these wildfires have been the actual result of deliberate Arson by filthy degenerates? Well in Ashland, Oregon they suspected their larger wildfire was the result of deliberate smaller fires being lit aka Arson.

They just arrested the below dirty looking creature who COULD be Antifa, he looks filthy enough to be Antifa, his name is Michael Jarrod Bakkela he has a criminal record and is well known to law enforcement because of this, the Police describe him as "a local transient" and they arrested him originally on a Parole Violation but have now charged him with Arson:

1599953241686.png

1599953347414.png

1599953422275.png

1599953447252.png

A completely idiotic comment. Go away Troll Boi.
I actually grew up going to church every time the doors opened and I have read through the entire bible twice, the Gospels many more. I can guarantee I have given more thought to the question of God and the nature of existence than most "Christians".

Nah, he just accepted a few into the kingdom on that day, and tested the remainders faith in helping their brothers and sisters heal. You see, death is just a passing from one relm to another, but what relm a person has chosen for themselves to ultimately go to is entirely up to them. God is the author of freedom and choice, and he gives us an instruction booklet complete with angel assistants for guides, and a guide book to go by.

Anyone leaving this place is going to another relm in which will receive them as one of God's creation. Then comes judgement on that great day

View attachment 387815
View attachment 387817

^^^^ To illustrate why I insist on calling the Antifa a group of Junkies and Meth Heads, here are just a FEW examples of the Portland Antifa who have been arrested by Oregon's Sheriff's Departments.

First of ALL apart from most looking like Junkies and Meth Heads, you also have the one's who literally are freaks of nature and obviously have mental illnesses, like this crowd below who I add ALL look like drug addicts if you look at their eyes, seven of the below have the dead eyes and one has the wild eyes:

View attachment 387827

Then there is this below one who has the CLASSIC look of a Junkie and a Meth Head with the tell tale sores on his forehead and face, these are the same sores that ALL Junkies and Meth Head's have:

View attachment 387828
They are what's left of America's youth after years of liberalism taking over key parts of our nation's mindset, and powerful Democrat's signing their lives away with trade deals like Nafta, and other detrimental policies or ideologies engaged in over the years.

Then you had Mexico supplying drugs to ease their pain and suffering. Yes, this place has become ripe for the rise in revolutionary calls for what treasonous American's had done to this place in which dates back to LBJ the Clinton's etc, and all for the love of power and GREED.

Wonder what the sinister villain's will try next to keep the bleeding of Americanism flowing out of the viens of America ??

Last edited:
Maybe if the fires actually took out all the meth head Antifa fags, but they will just weasel their way out to other areas.

Forum List

Back