Cheney on Meet the Press

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
I caught Dick Cheney on Meet the Press this morning - anyone else look in on that?

I had almost forgotten how much of an asshole Dick Cheney is. We got to listen once again to his disingenuous account of how the CIA torturing of prisoners was not torture and how the current Report on Torture is worthless, because it is a "partisan attack." Facts are not partisan, Dick.

Honestly - how could anyone like this evil person? How could he ever have gained the power that he did in this country? I laughed out loud when he had to resort to the "now you're asking a hypothetical question" in order to dodge having to answer it - oldest trick in the books.

Drop our of the public eye, Cheney. Just go away somewhere, occupy yourself with destroying ants with a magnifying glass and shut the fuck up. This is a civilized county - your are not welcome here.

He was terrific. Didn't back down one inch. He was there, George...you weren't...neither were the rest of you wimps. Feinstein was there but the bitch can't remember. Grow a pair...and think back to 911.

He was terrific. Didn't back down one inch. He was there, George...you weren't...neither were the rest of you wimps. Feinstein was there but the bitch can't remember. Grow a pair...and think back to 911.
he was where? In his bunker? Hey the 9-11 card...cool

I caught Dick Cheney on Meet the Press this morning - anyone else look in on that?

I had almost forgotten how much of an asshole Dick Cheney is. We got to listen once again to his disingenuous account of how the CIA torturing of prisoners was not torture and how the current Report on Torture is worthless, because it is a "partisan attack." Facts are not partisan, Dick.

Honestly - how could anyone like this evil person? How could he ever have gained the power that he did in this country? I laughed out loud when he had to resort to the "now you're asking a hypothetical question" in order to dodge having to answer it - oldest trick in the books.

Drop our of the public eye, Cheney. Just go away somewhere, occupy yourself with destroying ants with a magnifying glass and shut the fuck up. This is a civilized county - your are not welcome here.

What you wake up every morning loving your President killing 23 people in a drone attack because maybe just maybe someone in the family is a terrorist?

:lmao:

You love your assassinator in chief..............................

Too freaking funny. He kills at will.You love your guy?

Cheney represents well the failure that is neo-con dogma, its contempt for the rule of law and international law that brought about unlawful torture, the failed, illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and the needless deaths of thousands.

Plastic balls thinks 911 is a joke now. GFY, PB.

Actually, it was Geroge Bush who made jokes about 9/11 and then didn't have the time or interest to go after bin Laden.

Well go ahead you lying son of a bitch. Keep putting your lies out there.

Now lets talk about how many your killer at large has nuked baby. Lets talk about what you do on a day to day you nasty son of a bitch.

Your killer at large............oh............your president kills daily.

he was where? In his bunker? Hey the 9-11 card...cool
Where were you...in the third grade?
well i see you reached your limit to add anything....
You clueless fuck...."oh" is what I say to people who drone in in spite of being clueless. It's a polite way of saying "GFY, stfu".

Cheney represents well the failure that is neo-con dogma, its contempt for the rule of law and international law that brought about unlawful torture, the failed, illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and the needless deaths of thousands.

I've been on Afghanistan before you even dreamed you were alive mother fucker and I have had it with you bastard. I believed in working against the Taliban over human rights years before you even knew they existed.

Now.

Illegal invasion of Afghanistan. Ok pig face. I can tell you right fucking now that morning of 9/11 when I watched those towers fucking fall asshole and I saw them jump I ran to that tv screen and was ready to kill.

FUCK YOU. Illegal invasion. You are a disgusting pig from hell. You are blessed that you are not within my grasp.

You are a pig.

How does anyone live with this scum that posts this?

I've been on Afghanistan before you even dreamed you were alive mother fucker and I have had it with you bastard. I believed in working against the Taliban over human rights years before you even knew they existed.

Now.

Illegal invasion of Afghanistan. Ok pig face. I can tell you right fucking now that morning of 9/11 when I watched those towers fucking fall asshole and I saw them jump I ran to that tv screen and was ready to kill.

FUCK YOU. Illegal invasion. You are a disgusting pig from hell. You are blessed that you are not within my grasp.

You are a pig.

What does this post --- or any of your posts in the thread --- have to do with the topic?

Forum List

Back