Cheney in WSJ op-ed says the January 6th committee will not be intimidated

Umm, you did respond, to the degree that you can.
But, thank you, though.
Good luck.

No, I responded to your format, not your content.

By being a lazy fuck I can only assume you can't defend your point on the merits.

No go out and get offended by someone using the wrong pronouns.

Cheney is a RINO that needs to be primaried out of office.
It never ends. Get rid of some and new ones show up as voters do not know it. We even keep voting in proven ones. If November brings Repub tsunami and these frauds do the sidestep, what do we do? That means in more local areas real hard ass people need to run for office. Nasty people. For then we have to decide what kind of authoritarian government we want. And who will be easier on what percentage of the population or group. Self-preservation. The power structure now is led by Joe Biden from 1973 who seems to be supportive of an American all depraved sexual society that makes each home a permanent red-light district.

"No, I responded to your format, not your content. By being a lazy fuck I can only assume you can't........."
-------------------------------------------------------------
That makes me feel bad. Your response is telling.
Frankly, my avatar had higher expectations for your avatar.
It is disappointing. We expected better.
We were mildly sure you were capable.

-------------------------------------------------------------
That makes me feel bad. Your response is telling.
Frankly, my avatar had higher expectations for your avatar.
It is disappointing. We expected better.
We were mildly sure you were capable.

You lump together individual points and expect others to reply after sifting through your bullshit.

If you want an actual response on the merits, reply to my original post in this thread on the matter.

And you using the royal "We" is telling.

What happened was a protest that got out of hand.
That's not what the rioters say. They say they were there to stop the steal. Not protest the steal. Stop the steal. They even called it an insurrection, a rebellion,, etc.. They say it themselves. So, basically, you're just demonstrably full of shit.

That's not what the rioters say. They say they were there to stop the steal. Not protest the steal. Stop the steal. They even called it an insurrection, a rebellion,, etc.. They say it themselves. So, basically, you're just demonstrably full of shit.

They didn't say stop the steal by some exact method which no one has actually been able to prove.

You demonstrate you are a government cum sucking shill.

They didn't say stop the steal by some exact method which no one has actually been able to prove.
Right, the said they were going to storm the Capitol and put congress under siege to stop the certification of the election.

You aren't going to snivel and equivocate your way around it. Not ever.

I have to laugh every time one of you cultists does this. I mean, we literally have these lobotomized hillbillies shouting g into cameras that they were there to do exactly what they tried to do: stop the certification of the election with violence.

Your attempt to say they were doing something other than what they proudly sad they were doing is an absolute joke. You are embarrassing yourself.

Right, the said they were going to storm the Capitol and put congress under siege to stop the certification of the election.

You aren't going to snivel and equivocate your way around it. Not ever.

I have to laugh every time one of you cultists does this. I mean, we literally have these lobotomized hillbillies shouting g into cameras that they were there to do exactly what they tried to do: stop the certification of the election with violence.

Your attempt to say they were doing something other than what they proudly sad they were doing is an absolute joke. You are embarrassing yourself.

lefty protests for decades have been saying shoot your bosses and the cops, that we want to kill Republicans.....

They had no method to overturn the government. The government at the time was Trump.

They would have had to delay the certification for WEEKS, they did it for a few hours.

BLM/Ant-fa says burn it down, burns it down, and you tell us they are just being rhetorical.

Fuck off and Die, SJW soi boi cuck.

So? Their stupidity and abject failure on live TV does not give them any passes. Sorry.

It was a protest that got out of hand.

Unlike BLM anti-fa that lasted for months and actually did permanent damage to multiple businesses, homes, and federal facilities.

Dead yet?

It was a protest that got out of hand.
...that turned into a violent insurrection.

Yes, we know. The entire world knows. We watched it happen.

Your pathetic whataboutism will not help you or the insurrectionists. Sorry. Welcome to the real world.

...that turned into a violent insurrection.

Yes, we know. The entire world knows. We watched it happen.

Your pathetic whataboutism will not help you or the insurrectionists. Sorry. Welcome to the real world.

That turned violent, delayed a vote for a few hours and got an unarmed protester murdered by a trigger happy police officer.

Your spin is pathetic, as are you.

That turned violent, delayed a vote for a few hours and got an unarmed protester murdered by a trigger happy police officer.
Yep! A violent insurrection. Just because they were morons who didn't understand their own stupidity and imminent failure does not give them a pass. You sure are having a hard time with this simple concept.

Yep! A violent insurrection. Just because they were morons who didn't understand their own stupidity and imminent failure does not give them a pass. You sure are having a hard time with this simple concept.

Not an insurrection. The government could not have been overthrown, and in any event Trump was still the government. so you are saying they were trying to overturn him?

There was not an insurrection.
It was protest against the Corrupt Democratic Party's 2020 election crimes.
This is another crazy Democrat conspiracy like their Russian Collusion Conspiracy and their Ukraine Conspiracy.
J6 is a contrived issue.
It is a propaganda tool being used to smear the GOP.
Liz Cheney is a bitter never Trumper who's political career is coming to an end for being a willing Tool for the Demoquack Cult Leader Nancy Pelosi.
There are several HUGE holes in your argument here.
The main one though is that there is ZERO evidence of any (so called) election fraud.
This is according to first of all Trump's own AG in addition to all of Trump's whacky "legal counsel" who got laughed out of about 60 different courtrooms because when asked point-blank to produce the evidence of election fraud they liked to mouth off about in front of the TV cameras, could not produce one iota of it.
In fact Rudy Guilliani is facing disbarrment for abusing the judicial system for his ridiculous "election fraud" claims....with no evidence.
Watch Bill Barr here.
Hint.....
This is the part where you say that Barr is actually a RHINO who was paid off by Dominion Voting Systems.....
and the moon landing was fake.....
and the earth is, in fact flat.

There are several HUGE holes in your argument here.
The main one though is that there is ZERO evidence of any (so called) election fraud.
This is according to first of all Trump's own AG in addition to all of Trump's whacky "legal counsel" who got laughed out of about 60 different courtrooms because when asked point-blank to produce the evidence of election fraud they liked to mouth off about in front of the TV cameras, could not produce one iota of it.
In fact Rudy Guilliani is facing disbarrment for abusing the judicial system for his ridiculous "election fraud" claims....with no evidence.
Watch Bill Barr here.
Hint.....
This is the part where you say that Barr is actually a RHINO who was paid off by Dominion Voting Systems.....
and the moon landing was fake.....
and the earth is, in fact flat.

well of course the Democrat Cultists are going to deny that there was voter fraud
did you use "snopes" and "factcheck.org" LMAO

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

Aug 29, 2020 · August 29, 2020 5:24pm. Updated. AP. A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on

New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud

Mar 28, 2022 · By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that “cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.” That’s per a Rasmussen Reports survey from …

Last edited:

It seems the truth and facts are now the greatest enemy to the MAGA Mafia. trumpism thrives on threats and intimidation. Cheney is clearly saying, it won't keep the January 6th committee from showing the public the truth of what happened on January 6th and who was part of the planning and now part of the cover up.

trump and his Mafia are pulling out all stops to keep the committee from learning the truth. He and his cronies are setting up obstacles and road blocks to the investigation. It won't stop the truth from coming out.
I can't wait till the day comes when their asses are hauled in front of a Grand Jury. Let's see those shitstains hide behind their lawyers then.

They might not be intimidated but that does not stop them from being a laughing stock.
Your MAGA world is crumbling. Wait till The Grand Juries start calling witnesses & they start ratting each other out. And Trump will be the biggest rat bastard out of that whole crew. Trump calling Cohen a rat is going to come back & haunt him.

Thoughts & prayers.

It seems the truth and facts are now the greatest enemy to the MAGA Mafia. trumpism thrives on threats and intimidation. Cheney is clearly saying, it won't keep the January 6th committee from showing the public the truth of what happened on January 6th and who was part of the planning and now part of the cover up.

trump and his Mafia are pulling out all stops to keep the committee from learning the truth. He and his cronies are setting up obstacles and road blocks to the investigation. It won't stop the truth from coming out.
BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH

This is rich... They LIED. They refused to do due diligence. They refused to allow cross-examination.

They put Cassidy on without checking the veracity of any of her stories. Within minutes the whole of her testimony was shown false and fabricated. Had they done just five minutes of due diligence the lies would never have seen the light of day.

This tells me two things... They knew they were lies, and they wanted the shock value.

They won't be "intimidated"...??? I am laughing my ass off at this pure ego driven sham. Schiff is again implicated in the creation of the lies along with Cheney who prepped the witness to testify. These people are committing slander, using their positions in congress as a shield from criminal liability and protections from civil court actions.

Forum List

Back