Cheney Gets Pwned by Lake

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Loser Liz Cheney takes her negative political capital into Arizona, and it promptly ends up working like Wyle E. Coyote's most recent purchase from ACME....

f3386833a98e83fc2cee67e8c4220f61.jpg

Level.jpg

Did you guys see the take down by lake of the media? OMG this woman is hot on the fake news folks and they do not like being called out....

This lady can be brutally honest.

That's my girl! She is going to lead the change in my f*kd up state of Arizona. The Media absolutely HATES HER. She is one of them, only she did it better, is way smarter and better looking. :113:

That's my girl! She is going to lead the change in my f*kd up state of Arizona. The Media absolutely HATES HER. She is one of them, only she did it better, is way smarter and better looking. :113:
It was so refreshing to see someone with STANDARDS and ETHICAL BEHAVIOR... she called them out and did it respectfully. Those folks were squirming in the video you could see them seething.

Loser Liz Cheney takes her negative political capital into Arizona, and it promptly ends up working like Wyle E. Coyote's most recent purchase from ACME....

View attachment 717328

If Trump does run again, I really believe, she has the political instincts that he lacked.

She would probably make a fine addition to the ticket.

If Trump does run again, I really believe, she has the political instincts that he lacked.

She would be ten times better for vp than globalist pence,what’s the story with trump and Desantis? I been hearing even in the alternative news at bitchute that they are going at it with each other.

View attachment 717328

As I said, it would work in her favour. Cheney lost by the second largest percentage in the history of such elections. That's screams "liability'.

I don't know much about Kari though I have seen some of her interviews, including some clips on CNN and she appears to be a tough cookie with strong communication/policy defining skills.

If she is at all popular with the GOP base, she is even more popular after Cheneys ad considering what Kari is promising to do on the border alone.

Who from the alternative media filmed all this oddball? I assumed that when that guy from the gateway pundit said what Kari lake was saying was a conspiracy theory did he mean the media is saying it’s her conspiracy theory cause normally the gateway pundit doesn’t say crap like that about her so I have to assume that’s what he meant?

Was glad to hear from that cameraman that views of his were skyrocketing. :thup:

The elite who are behind population control,they are obviously terrified of this lady becoming governor.

Last edited:
More like her and DeSantis standing up and firing back will make Trump irrelevant.
Either way, I do occasionally watch videos from this network, and I am usually gobsmacked at how the NPCs are always inline. Very little creative and critical thought in this demographic viewership.

I rarely remember more, discord & confusion in the comment section from this network, than this video. Very interesting comments in that video you posted.

Winning Comment, IMO.

6yqeeh.jpg

I was just looking at the comments over on Youtube and there are several people who made this same observation. She and Trump could wipe the floor with the democrats. Lets get her elected first and worry about that later...

Forum List

Back