Chelsea Admits Trump Victory Drove Her Bat-shit Crazy

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
It was clear to most rational people that Handler had lost it but I give her props for not only seeking help dealing with her TDS but for publicly admitting she is a leftarded fuckbubble. I suspect many who could not cope did likewise but haven't the integrity and/or cojones to come out of the closet. Sadly many here haven't sought the help they so obviously and desperately need. Very sad.

Chelsea Handler says she went into therapy after Trump's win

Comedian Chelsea Handler said Friday that she began seeing a therapist after President Trump's 2016 election win, and said she turned to marijuana to deal with the shock.

Handler appeared on Friday's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," where she told Maher that Trump's election victory made her feel "unhinged" and violently angry.

“I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me b**tch about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks,” Handler said.

I thought this thread was going to be about Chelsea Clinton

Yeah, sorry 'bout dat but speaking of that Chelsea, I thought she in no way deserved the finger-pointing scolding that NYU MORON delivered last month but found it ironic that Shrillary's pregnant daughter would be the target of the unhinged silliness so prevalent among angry, bitter, untreated (or undertreated) TDS-afflicted leftards.

Chelsea handled the uncivil, badly deluded attack-child with compassion and class.

Last edited:
Speaking of that Chelsea, I thought she in no way deserved the finger-pointing scolding that NYU MORON delivered last month but found it ironic that Shrillary's pregnant daughter would be the target of the unhinged silliness so prevalent among angry, bitter, untreated (or undertreated) TDS-afflicted leftards.

Chelsea handled the uncivil, badly deluded attack-child with compassion and class.

Agree totally. I said in another not too long ago that I gained respect for her after that incident

She needed it prior to his win, but whatever.

Same thing happened with most Americans....WTF?

It was clear to most rational people that Handler had lost it but I give her props for not only seeking help dealing with her TDS but for publicly admitting she is a leftarded fuckbubble. I suspect many who could not cope did likewise but haven't the integrity and/or cojones to come out of the closet. Sadly many here haven't sought the help they so obviously and desperately need. Very sad.

Chelsea Handler says she went into therapy after Trump's win

Comedian Chelsea Handler said Friday that she began seeing a therapist after President Trump's 2016 election win, and said she turned to marijuana to deal with the shock.

Handler appeared on Friday's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," where she told Maher that Trump's election victory made her feel "unhinged" and violently angry.

“I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me b**tch about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks,” Handler said.

Who cares what that moron Chelsea Handler thinks. She’s an imbecile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is this? What is her claim to fame? Why would anyone care what she thinks about anything?

Forum List

Back