CHECKMATE - Amaud Arbery

I don't see anywhere in the GA laws about self defense where it says that using a racial slur negates any self defense actions you take.

The racial slur can raise it to a Federal Hate crime.

see Post #32 - explanation as to what negates self defense.

A close examination of the video shows that Arbery attacked before the first shot. He was clearly trying to steal the shotgun.

Clear case of self-defense.

A real close examination of the video shows this:

View attachment 345750View attachment 345751

Now we have testimony what happened during these two tenths of a second.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.​

“There’s a statement that he might have had his hand on his shirt,” Dial said. “Travis McMichael said his adrenaline was pumping and it all happened very quickly.”​

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”
There is no self defense here. AA came around the front of the truck and was shot in the chest at point blank range by TM and per TM.

No it can't. The guy testified today that this guy had thousands and thousands of texts on his phone and he showed no racial tendencies.

I can promise if a black dude jumps at me and tries to grab my gun in the adrenaline rush of the moment when I shoot him I might very well call him a niggerrr. That doesn't make my actions any less legal.

So um checkmate? Try again.

I don't see anywhere in the GA laws about self defense where it says that using a racial slur negates any self defense actions you take.
I see where the words of the lead investigator in a GA case says those two men were not acting in self defense.

There can be no self defense for the three white men because all three were committing aggravated assault for several minutes before the first shot. They chased an unarmed jogger and used a vehicle as a weapon to run the jogger off the road into a ditch and continued pursuit and set up an armed blockade and ordered an unarmed jogger to get on the ground with a shotgun leveled at him.

The aggravated assault led to the unarmed joggers death which adds murder to the felony they were committing with deadly weapons.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Testimony: Shooter used racist slur as Arbery lay dying

View attachment 345676

A state investigator alleged Thursday that a white man was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.

The inflammatory revelation came amid a week of angry nationwide protests over law enforcement biases against black victims that erupted after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

In a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a murder trial, the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case testified that Travis and Greg McMichael and a third man in another pickup, William “Roddie” Bryan, used their trucks to chase down and box in Arbery, who repeatedly reversed directions and ran into a ditch while trying to escape.

Travis McMichael then got out of his truck and confronted Arbery, later telling police he shot him in self-defense after Arbery refused his order to get on the ground, Special Agent Richard Dial said. A close examination of the video of the shooting shows the first shot was to Arbery's chest, the second was to his hand, and the third was to his chest again before he collapsed in the road, Dial said.

“Mr. Bryan said that after the shooting took place before police arrival, while Mr. Arbery was on the ground, that he heard Travis McMichael make the statement, ‘f - - - ing n - - - er,’” Dial said.

People ask stupid ass questions thinking they are rebutting something. People post idiotic memes supporting a wannabe dictator and in defense of white supremacy. This is the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case and he shuts down the lie of Arbery attacking somebody. He proves that racism caused the crime.

It gets old to see a problem that is obvious then get argued with by people who see the problem but choose to deny it or to make excuses to justify it. I said from the start that this was a crime based on racism. I said the Arbery was followed by these men, cut off and forced to defend himself. The the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case has said the same thing.

This is called checkmate.

"Checkmate"?

See that's the thing, you far leftists see the death of Ahmaud as nothing but a game. You don't promote his life, you demean it.

STFU white racist scum. Your fellow stormfront members apparently thought this was a game because they chased this man, trapped him and then killed him. Face reality before you hit post reply boy, I use the word checkmate because it means a your little punk ass excuses, denials and diversions are done. These white rags murdered that man and did so because he was black. No disputes can be made after the lead investigator has testified in detail as he has done. So:

CHECKMATE!!

I can promise if a black dude jumps at me and tries to grab my gun i

The checkmate is Travis McMichael’s own words that he shot unarmed Ahmaud Arbery in the chest out of camera view in front of the truck.

perhaps you are the same type of gun toting coward that would shoot an unarmed man in the chest before he had the chance to grab your gun.

what are you doing pointing your shotgun at someone who is not armed so close that he might be able to grab your gun?

not only a coward but a stupid coward you be.

• Thanks

A close examination of the video shows that Arbery attacked before the first shot. He was clearly trying to steal the shotgun.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

“There’s a statement that he might have had his hand on his shirt,” Dial said. “Travis McMichael said his adrenaline was pumping and it all happened very quickly.”​

There is no self defense here. AA came around the front of the truck and was shot in the chest at point blank range by TM and per TM.

No it can't. The guy testified today that this guy had thousands and thousands of texts on his phone and he showed no racial tendencies.

I can promise if a black dude jumps at me and tries to grab my gun in the adrenaline rush of the moment when I shoot him I might very well call him a niggerrr. That doesn't make my actions any less legal.

Too bad nothing you say is true. Arbery did not attack anyone.

The lead investigator said that as the white boy stood over the dead body he said f-ng ******.

It is finished white boy, CHECKMATE!

The burden of PROOF lay with the court.
Nope...Arbery went for the gun...they fought for control of the weapon...self defense.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was

At which point he fought for control of the weapon and was shot.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was fired.

He shot him in self defense while wrestling for the weapon. It will come out and you apologist will crawl away like the traitors you are.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side f the road when the first shot was fired.

You ridiculous, racist Trump worshipping goon. It’s impossible that TM shot AA in self defense for many reasons. Let’s start with this reason:

He has openly told police that he was committing the felony of aggravated assault exactly at this point on the video that his dumbass old man released to the public:

View attachment 345727
“Ahmaud Arbery was chased, hunted down and ultimately executed at the hands of these men,” prosecutor Jesse Evans told the judge. “He was on a run on a public road in a public subdivision. He was defenseless and unarmed."​

“Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.”​
When TM told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery he confessed to his participation in a three man aggravated assault felony which resulted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery and thus murder while in commission of a felony.

In Georgia no one can claim self defense while in commission of a felony.
You can't try the case here. I say they were trying to detain a known criminal savage....and that ****** went for the gun...curtains. I will return to this topic after the case has been settled.
View attachment 345771
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

I posted what the lead investigator of the case has testified to in a hearing. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE RACIST!!

CHECKMATE!!!

Care to quote what part of the law you're checkmating?
The part of the law that the lead investigator testified to in the hearing.

Your denials and diversions are done junior.

Just suck up your racism and take it.

The burden of PROOF lay with the court.
Nope...Arbery went for the gun...they fought for control of the weapon...self defense.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was

At which point he fought for control of the weapon and was shot.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was fired.

He shot him in self defense while wrestling for the weapon. It will come out and you apologist will crawl away like the traitors you are.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side f the road when the first shot was fired.

You ridiculous, racist Trump worshipping goon. It’s impossible that TM shot AA in self defense for many reasons. Let’s start with this reason:

He has openly told police that he was committing the felony of aggravated assault exactly at this point on the video that his dumbass old man released to the public:

View attachment 345727
“Ahmaud Arbery was chased, hunted down and ultimately executed at the hands of these men,” prosecutor Jesse Evans told the judge. “He was on a run on a public road in a public subdivision. He was defenseless and unarmed."​

“Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.”​
When TM told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery he confessed to his participation in a three man aggravated assault felony which resulted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery and thus murder while in commission of a felony.

In Georgia no one can claim self defense while in commission of a felony.
You can't try the case here. I say they were trying to detain a known criminal savage....and that ****** went for the gun...curtains. I will return to this topic after the case has been settled.
View attachment 345771
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

I posted what the lead investigator of the case has testified to in a hearing. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE RACIST!!

CHECKMATE!!!

Care to quote what part of the law you're checkmating?

The felony murder charges against the McMichaels mean that a victim was killed during the commission of an underlying felony, in this case aggravated assault. The charge doesn’t require intent to kill. A murder conviction in Georgia carries a minimum sentence of life in prison, either with or without parole.

Two things.

1. So if it were a white dude you'd just go ahead and let him take your gun?

2. The McMichael's defense attorneys have alleged that calling people ******* is just how people in the south talk. I guess the implication is that it's not racist just a commonly acceptable practice.

This kind of illustrates the point we've been making all along, that the U.S. was established on the false premise of white supremacy and that a certain segment of white racist will die believing this to be true. And doing a lot of damage before they do.

• Love
Two things.

1. So if it were a white dude you'd just go ahead and let him take your gun?

2. The McMichael's defense attorneys have alleged that calling people ******* is just how people in the south talk. I guess the implication is that it's not racist just a commonly acceptable practice.

This kind of illustrates the point we've been making all along, that the U.S. was established on the false premise of white supremacy and that a certain segment of white racist will die believing this to be true. And doing a lot of damage before they do.

Unlike you, I wouldn't care about his race. If I got word of someone committing a crime and trespassing and I confronted them, if they tried to grab my firearm I'd put a cap in their ass.

Unlike you, I wouldn't care about his race. If I got word of someone committing a crime and trespassing and I confronted them, if they tried to grab my firearm I'd put a cap in their ass
Unlike me? Where I have I ever said anything about anyone's race in reference to how I would react to them presenting a threat to me? But more importantly, what lawful authority do you have to point a gun at someone who is not a direct and imminent threat to you or another human being? Trespassing is not a capital offense.

Unlike you, I wouldn't care about his race. If I got word of someone committing a crime and trespassing and I confronted them, if they tried to grab my firearm I'd put a cap in their ass
Unlike me? Where I have I ever said anything about anyone's race in reference to how I would react to them presenting a threat to me? But more importantly, what lawful authority do you have to point a gun at someone who is not a direct and imminent threat to you or another human being? Trespassing is not a capital offense.

No but attempting to disarm a legally armed citizen can be.

And you're the one who pointed out he race of the perp like that should then determine the course of action taken by the victims, the two white men.

in this case the legally armed citizen is committing a felony and just ambushed you and shot you in the chest with the first of three shots.

If you think this black dude was shot in the chest point blank with a shot gun and continued to fight then you've never seen a shotgun wound.

View attachment 345676

A state investigator alleged Thursday that a white man was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.

The inflammatory revelation came amid a week of angry nationwide protests over law enforcement biases against black victims that erupted after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

In a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a murder trial, the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case testified that Travis and Greg McMichael and a third man in another pickup, William “Roddie” Bryan, used their trucks to chase down and box in Arbery, who repeatedly reversed directions and ran into a ditch while trying to escape.

Travis McMichael then got out of his truck and confronted Arbery, later telling police he shot him in self-defense after Arbery refused his order to get on the ground, Special Agent Richard Dial said. A close examination of the video of the shooting shows the first shot was to Arbery's chest, the second was to his hand, and the third was to his chest again before he collapsed in the road, Dial said.

“Mr. Bryan said that after the shooting took place before police arrival, while Mr. Arbery was on the ground, that he heard Travis McMichael make the statement, ‘f - - - ing n - - - er,’” Dial said.

People ask stupid ass questions thinking they are rebutting something. People post idiotic memes supporting a wannabe dictator and in defense of white supremacy. This is the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case and he shuts down the lie of Arbery attacking somebody. He proves that racism caused the crime.

It gets old to see a problem that is obvious then get argued with by people who see the problem but choose to deny it or to make excuses to justify it. I said from the start that this was a crime based on racism. I said the Arbery was followed by these men, cut off and forced to defend himself. The the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case has said the same thing.

Who the fuck cares. You use racist language here all the time. The only thing that matters is a man was murdered by a jackass who thought he could get away with it.

Stop this race baiting bullshit. Arbury was a human being. He didn't deserve to be killed, and all your whining does is perpetuate the racism that does exist.

This is the lead investigator. He will be a witness at the trial. All the arguing you racists want to is over.

View attachment 345676

Who the fuck cares. You use racist language here all the time. The only thing that matters is a man was murdered by a jackass who thought he could get away with it.

Stop this race baiting bullshit. Arbury was a human being. He didn't deserve to be killed, and all your whining does is perpetuate the racism that does exist.
I respond back with what I get. And you would not be singing this tune if things were different . Tell your white buddies to cut out the racism. Or just STFU. Because the only ones here perpetuating racism is you.

Unlike you, I wouldn't care about his race. If I got word of someone committing a crime and trespassing and I confronted them, if they tried to grab my firearm I'd put a cap in their ass.

Same for me.

I can see how this can be argued as a "citizens arrest" attempt gone bad.

"Jogging" my ass.

Show me another black rapper wannabe in the country who likes "jogging" through white neighborhoods.

I think you misunderstand what a legally armed citizen is. You can be armed and not in compliance with the laws that govern the possession of, carrying and presentation of your weapon. That doesn't make you a "legally" armed citizen. Depending on your mind set, it could very well just make you a nut with a gun.

I read in the news that the weapon that the elder McMichael was carrying was his duty weapon even though he has not been employed in law enforcement for quite some time. And while he was employed in law enforcement he lost his powers of arrest and if I recall correctly was required to relinquish his weapon for not being in compliance with the state mandated training requirements. Again, armed but not in compliance with the laws.

If you are carrying either concealed or openly, with or without a license and your weapon is in a holster or slung across your shoulders but pointed at the ground, that in and of itself is not a threat. But generally, when you have a firearm in your hand instead of holstered, that can be considered brandishing depending upon your state laws, even if it's pointed in a "safe" direction. But the minute you point it at someone without lawful authority then you go from being a "legally armed citizen" to having committed an assault on the person you pointed your weapon at. In some place it's considered armed assault and a felony.
Unlike me? Where I have I ever said anything spec about anyone's race in reference to how I would react to them presenting a threat to me? But more importantly, what lawful authority do you have to point a gun at someone who is not a direct and imminent threat to you or another human being? Trespassing is not a capital offense.
And you're the one who pointed out he race of the perp like that should then determine the course of action taken by the victims, the two white men.
I did no such thing, you did. You specifically mentioned that if a black guy tried to take your weapon that you might yourself call him a ****** in the heat of the moment (paraphrased) which is why I asked if it was a white guy would you just let take your weapon from you.

View attachment 345676

I respond back with what I get. And you would not be singing this tune if things were different . Tell your white buddies to cut out the racism. Or just STFU. Because the only ones here perpetuating racism is you.

I was singing this tune from the beginning you twit. That's the problem with racist clowns, like you. You are myopic.

Too bad nothing you say is true. Arbery did not attack anyone.

The lead investigator said that as the white boy stood over the dead body he said f-ng ******.

It is finished white boy, CHECKMATE!
It's not illegal to say ******, dumbass.

1st amendment right to free speech.

Forum List

Back