Checking the news every few hours ...

Fake news man. those weapons are too powerful to exist. I know.

>>I know you think I dumb<<

Now I do

What do you know that the rest of the world doesn't?
The rest of the world? You sure think highly of yourself. You think hut dwellers in Africa know any of this? Or native Australians? Or mestizo field hands in Nicaragua? What I know is that there is no such thing as uranium. Why, if there was, it would just blow up and the world would never have gotten to where we are now! Why just the mere presence of this stuff would have irradiated the whole world and we would have died out millennia ago. Think man! These things can't exist! It the biggest farce in the history of the world!

Now I do

The rest of the world? You sure think highly of yourself. You think hut dwellers in Africa know any of this? Or native Australians? Or mestizo field hands in Nicaragua? What I know is that there is no such thing as uranium. Why, if there was, it would just blow up and the world would never have gotten to where we are now! Why just the mere presence of this stuff would have irradiated the whole world and we would have died out millennia ago. Think man! These things can't exist! It the biggest farce in the history of the world!

Facts About Uranium - Live Science
www.livescience.com › Planet Earth
Jul 9, 2015 - This was the first-ever use of an atomic bomb in warfare, and it used one famous element to wreak its havoc: uranium. This radioactive metal is unique in that one of its isotopes, uranium-235, is the only naturally occurring isotope capable of sustaining a nuclear fission reaction ...

Now I do

Jul 9, 2015 - This was the first-ever use of an atomic bomb in warfare, and it used one famous element to wreak its havoc: uranium. This radioactive metal is unique in that one of its isotopes, uranium-235, is the only naturally occurring isotope capable of sustaining a nuclear fission reaction ...
See? No fake A bomb was set off on Jul. 9, 2015. It just never happened.

Now I do

Chernobyl | Chernobyl Accident | Chernobyl Disaster - World Nuclear ...
www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and.../chernobyl-accident.aspx
Chernobyl Accident 1986. ... The Chernobyl accident in 1986 was the result of a flawed reactor design that was operated with inadequately trained personnel. ... The April 1986 disaster at the Chernobyla nuclear power plant in Ukraine was the product of a flawed Soviet reactor design ...

Now I do

See? No fake A bomb was set off on Jul. 9, 2015. It just never happened.

US B61-12 nuclear bomb test may be drilling use in Europe - Moscow ...
US B61-12 nuclear bomb test may be drilling use in Europe - Moscow
The recent test of the US В61-12 nuclear bomb confirms Washington's plans to maintain nuclear weapons in Europe that are capable of ... Published time: 13 Jul, 2015 15:01 Edited time: 13 Jul, 2015 18:36 ... RT (@RT_com)July 9, 2015.

Now I do

Chernobyl | Chernobyl Accident | Chernobyl Disaster - World Nuclear ...
www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and.../chernobyl-accident.aspx
Chernobyl Accident 1986. ... The Chernobyl accident in 1986 was the result of a flawed reactor design that was operated with inadequately trained personnel. ... The April 1986 disaster at the Chernobyla nuclear power plant in Ukraine was the product of a flawed Soviet reactor design ...
I heard what really happened was that they tried to build one of them massive particle accelerators and ruptured the fabric of space time. Creepy stuff that.

Forum List

Back