Check my eng please

I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
In this thread I don't use any translators or dictionaries at all.
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may
be not so terrible. Tell me about my mistakes please
Your posts tend to be highly irrational.

You are pretty good at using English. Perfect fluency isn’t required. When it comes to learning and using “other” languages, I respect both the effort and the ability.

Your English has an Eastern European vibe to it.

In written English, you should capitalize proper nouns and all adjectives that are derived from proper nouns.
what do you think?

Russian …. or some other language?

I always think you are most stupid man in this community. You are the one person, who ignored by me exactly for this reason.
you might put an ….is … after .". who ….. and leave out the comma

Your posts tend to be highly irrational.

You are pretty good at using English. Perfect fluency isn’t required. When it comes to learning and using “other” languages, I respect both the effort and the ability.
I do not remember his other posts.

I have made the mistake of reading some of his screeds. On the one positive side, it seems that he likes the United States. But on almost every other consideration, he seems amazingly racist, ignorant and shallow.
i will pay attention to his threads now …..

I think the German language is a lot more difficult than the English language.

I've heard a lot of people who speak neither language say the same thing.

There were many times when I became extremely frustrated trying to be fluent in High German and the various dialects.
The best way to learn any language is, naturally, to live in that country.
After I had lived, studied and worked in Germany for a while, I went on to study Middle German, Dutch, Middle English, Elizabethan English etc.

With the exception of Spanish, the problem that most Americans have who have learned another language is finding an opportunity to use it.

Finally, even though I am a native English speaker with degrees in English and English Education, I'm always interested in learning new words and the researching the evolution of old words.

Good luck,

I think the German language is a lot more difficult than the English language.

At first yes. But the more you delve into the English language the more complicated it gets. The Germans have problems with the tenses.

I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may
Everything I bolded is either poor grammar, needs capitalization, or is redundant. Plus you need an “is” between English and terrible. Easily understandable, though.

and again my question ….. what is your mother language?

Forum List

Back