Check my eng please

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
In this thread I don't use any translators or dictionaries at all.
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may
be not so terrible. Tell me about my mistakes please

Last edited:
  • Banned
Let's talk about Nikki Haley. What do you think about her chance, will she next president?

iu

Nope, sorry.

None of yoar threads had eva made mucho senso.

Tell us whom you rely on for news sources and whom you consider to be consistently accurate and reliable .

I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
In this thread I don't use any translators or dictionaries at all.
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may
be not so terrible. Tell me about my mistakes please
I don´t know for your English but your German is good enough to work in my labor camp.

Tell us whom you rely on for news sources and whom you consider to be consistently accurate and reliable .
CNN, sometimes BBC, and russian TASS
I don't think there are independent sources at all, but theese are more objective. In general, I don't believe news

I would like to know, are there any news companies in US , that adhere reaganism and traditional right way?

Which English? You have a choice = British or American. :dunno:
Is there big difference beetwen them? Is it possible misunderstanding? Besides, there are many different dialects inside US too, right?

My choice is American
I think (that) you have made an excellent choice.

a. Be sure to end your sentences with a period or question mark or exclamation mark.

b. In formal writing, be sure to include the word "that," but many native speakers omit it in speech and in informal notes.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

CNN, sometimes BBC, and russian TASS
I don't think there are independent sources at all, but theese are more objective. In general, I don't believe news
That is exactly my point .
All three are complete Fake News sites .
Being British I have most experience and knowledge about BBC News .
Politically it is diabolical , l but just a little more deceptive and cunning than the other two .
If you are genuinely interested in accuracy and truth, never ever watch any of them again, other than as an occasional check on what narratives are being pushed by Deep State , or , on their behalf .
I cannot think of any internationally respected journalist who still works within MSM . Everrybody remaining in MSM has been bought or is obligated .
If not directly , then through editorial and owner pressure and dictates .
Obviously imho, but I gave 20 years of deep research and experience to learn this .

Forum List

Back