Check my eng please

That is exactly my point .
All three are complete Fake News sites .
Being British I have most experience and knowledge about BBC News .
Politically it is diabolical , l but just a little more deceptive and cunning than the other two .
If you are genuinely interested in accuracy and truth, never ever watch any of them again, other than as an occasional check on what narratives are being pushed by Deep State , or , on their behalf .
I cannot think of any internationally respected journalist who still works within MSM . Everrybody remaining in MSM has been bought or is obligated .
If not directly , then through editorial and owner pressure and dictates .
Obviously imho, but I gave 20 years of deep research and experience to learn this .
I think BBC was ok. They were not afraid to speak about dirty problems, such as genocide of Uighurs, mass crimes of doctors in Uzbekistan and India and so on. They were brave.

I think BBC was ok. They were not afraid to speak about dirty problems, such as genocide of Uighurs, mass crimes of doctors in Uzbekistan and India and so on. They were brave.
You have asked us to comment on your English.

The passage (that) I have quoted above is really well-written. Congratulations! Believe me when I tell you (that) there are a lot of Americans (young and old) who could not write that passage as well as you did.

Did you check the Internet for the correct spelling of "Uighurs" and "Uzbekistan"? I definitely could not spell them from memory!

Here in the (United) States [some people leave out "United" in informal speech}, people would refer to "the BBC" and "the genocide."

Have a nice day!

My first thought reading the title:

1702822405212.png

The biggest flaw I saw in your original post was the omission of the verb "is" at a couple of points. Your English is understandable and undoubtedly better than my use of your native language since I speak only English.

I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
In this thread I don't use any translators or dictionaries at all.
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may
be not so terrible. Tell me about my mistakes please
Your problem isn't the English language as much as the fact that you're stupid as hell.

Your problem isn't the English language as much as the fact that you're stupid as hell.
I always think you are most stupid man in this community. You are the one person, who ignored by me exactly for this reason.

I wanna to know, is my english good enough for, at list, to be understandable for native speakers
Let's talk about anything here, and then you can say how my english terrible or may

Your English is perfectly understandable and I have heard from other people who attempt to learn English that it is a difficult language to learn so I respect you for trying.

I remember how frustrated I would get when I was living in Germany and learning to speak German so I can imagine that you have had similar feelings.

Anyway, just try to relax and write your thoughts as best as you can and your English will improve just by using it.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the English language and I'll try to answer as accurately as possible.

Good luck,

may i ask what your first language is?

mine is German

the word English needs a capital E 🌈

Your English is perfectly understandable and I have heard from other people who attempt to learn English that it is a difficult language to learn so I respect you for trying.

I remember how frustrated I would get when I was living in Germany and learning to speak German so I can imagine that you have had similar feelings.

Anyway, just try to relax and write your thoughts as best as you can and your English will improve just by using it.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the English language and I'll try to answer as accurately as possible.

Good luck,
I think the German language is a lot more difficult than the English language.

Forum List

Back