Cheating on your Lover

What's not to understand?

Tonight we went to a party and ended up in a room with 3 other couples plus a single female*. A good time was had by all. Everyone went home with their mate. Or stayed over in the room.

Trust is very important, but in a weird way it's also easier to give. Why would I want to cheat (have sex without my partner's knowledge) when I can have any man I want? Why would he ever cheat when he can have any woman he wants? Sex is fun, but it's different for us when it's between us or with other people. When I'm with my guy it's a deep emotional connection as well as a gratifying physical experience. When we're "playing" it's different. It's just fun. That's all. Mature people can do this and it can work. Fragile, emotionally weak people can't imagine how it can work. If you're counting on some social contract to keep your mate faithful then I pity you. You have NOTHING. My guy and I have something so much better. We have real trust. We talk about everything. We share what we enjoyed about our other partners. There's no jealousy, just learning how to please each other better and becoming so much closer for our ability to just open up and share.

Sometimes I have these dreams where my insecurities come out. I tell him about how I'm fearful of him getting back together with his ex, or how he'll be with someone that satisfies him better than I can. And he holds me close and tells me how I'm being silly, that no 1 could satisfy him better. We are THAT free to tell each other anything. He tells me how he sometimes worries I'll want some hardbody boy with a 9" cock instead of him. It's all so beautiful because we can truly share anything with each other. I don't know if it's because we swing or not, but I feel I have the best relationship EVER. I feel bad for anyone that can't be as free as we are with each other.

* She's part of a couple but her guy in in the Army and he's in Cali right now but they are ok with playing apart.

That story is so moving...it touched me to my soul.

in the immortal words of Robert Plant, you (her post) hurt me to my soul.

Amanda can squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg any day of the week.

Now (pours a nice glass of white wine)....

Where were we Amanda....? Discussing lighting techniques and styles?

I am assuming that you are old enough to drink....right? If not, we'll talk about photographing bowls of fruit or Grandpa on the porch or something...

I've never understood the whole swinger deal.

Tonight we went to a party and ended up in a room with 3 other couples plus a single female*. A good time was had by all. Everyone went home with their mate. Or stayed over in the room.

Trust is very important, but in a weird way it's also easier to give. Why would I want to cheat (have sex without my partner's knowledge) when I can have any man I want? Why would he ever cheat when he can have any woman he wants? Sex is fun, but it's different for us when it's between us or with other people. When I'm with my guy it's a deep emotional connection as well as a gratifying physical experience. When we're "playing" it's different. It's just fun. That's all. Mature people can do this and it can work. Fragile, emotionally weak people can't imagine how it can work. If you're counting on some social contract to keep your mate faithful then I pity you. You have NOTHING. My guy and I have something so much better. We have real trust. We talk about everything. We share what we enjoyed about our other partners. There's no jealousy, just learning how to please each other better and becoming so much closer for our ability to just open up and share.

Sometimes I have these dreams where my insecurities come out. I tell him about how I'm fearful of him getting back together with his ex, or how he'll be with someone that satisfies him better than I can. And he holds me close and tells me how I'm being silly, that no 1 could satisfy him better. We are THAT free to tell each other anything. He tells me how he sometimes worries I'll want some hardbody boy with a 9" cock instead of him. It's all so beautiful because we can truly share anything with each other. I don't know if it's because we swing or not, but I feel I have the best relationship EVER. I feel bad for anyone that can't be as free as we are with each other.

* She's part of a couple but her guy in in the Army and he's in Cali right now but they are ok with playing apart.

You really need help, and I am being completely serious.

Yeah I think some things should remain a fantasy....

Tonight we went to a party and ended up in a room with 3 other couples plus a single female*.....

Hmmm. I am really tossed up on which response is more appropriate.

This:

attention_whore.jpg

Or this:

cyber-sex.jpg

To each their own, but I've never been able to look at sex/swinging as "playing" or some game to act out. Old fashioned, I suppose....

Last edited:
To each their own, but I've never been able to look at sex/swinging as "playing" or some game to act out. Old fashioned, I suppose....

Or pragmatic enough to know that it's eventually going to wreck a relationship. I am fairly young, but the only impression I have of the "lifestyle" is by observing others who are. From that, my general impression is that rarely are both partners as enthusiastic about the ordeal and the less-than-enthusiastic one is usually the woman who is going through with this whole thing in a sad effort to try and hold on to their man.

People can live the lives they want. I am just dubious that it's ever so rosey as it's portrayed.

Or pragmatic enough to know that it's eventually going to wreck a relationship. I am fairly young, but the only impression I have of the "lifestyle" is by observing others who are. From that, my general impression is that rarely are both partners as enthusiastic about the ordeal and the less-than-enthusiastic one is usually the woman who is going through with this whole thing in a sad effort to try and hold on to their man.

People can live the lives they want. I am just dubious that it's ever so rosey as it's portrayed.

As a guy, I would be "less than enthusiastic" about it. I saw this show on Discovery or something about swinging and I supposed, if both are OK with it, then so be it. Like I said, it's just not for me and if I were with a woman who was into it, then that relationship would be very short lived.

It's up to the individuals and the relationship. For some people it's a real dealbreaker, for others it's salvageable. I can't imagine it ever being painless though, and for me at least trust would be very hard to re-establish. In general I'd say if you're going to give your word, keep it. Or don't give it at all.

Trust can be reestablished. But getting rid of the bitterness is another matter.

It's up to the individuals and the relationship. For some people it's a real dealbreaker, for others it's salvageable. I can't imagine it ever being painless though, and for me at least trust would be very hard to re-establish. In general I'd say if you're going to give your word, keep it. Or don't give it at all.

Trust can be reestablished. But getting rid of the bitterness is another matter.

Honestly, I don't even know that trust can be built back up again. There may always be that nagging "voice in the back of one's mind"....

Forum List

Back