Cheaper by the Dozen

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
The original is usually the best. Nobody can top Clifton Webb as Frank Gilbreth...although his best ever role was Waldo Lydecker in "Laura".

Last edited:
Based on Disney's submitting to china, I will no longer be watching any of their stuff.

It's not just Disney. China has its fingers in just about every big movie studio these days. Probably all of them.

Yup. That's why I read a lot of books.

I love to read as well, nothing beats a good book and the theater of the mind. Books, not the electronic readers. I like the tactile feel of the paper in my hands...

Based on Disney's submitting to china, I will no longer be watching any of their stuff.

It's not just Disney. China has its fingers in just about every big movie studio these days. Probably all of them.

I love to read as well, nothing beats a good book and the theater of the mind. Books, not the electronic readers. I like the tactile feel of the paper in my hands...

Yeah, me too. I have about 65 books on my immediate read table right now. Should take me about three months to go through them.

Yeah, me too. I have about 65 books on my immediate read table right now. Should take me about three months to go through them.

I have a slightly larger backlog, my problem is I keep buying new ones and reading them first, not making a dent in the backlog...

I have a slightly larger backlog, my problem is I keep buying new ones and reading them first, not making a dent in the backlog...

Yeah, I have a habit of doing that from time to time!

Forum List

Back