I m going to get the serie Alice

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All in the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

Coming in the beginning of March !

Last edited:
The invention of the "catch-phrase"...

28ffb0e0fb47ae8b288689e4a4b62976.jpg

I really like the atmosphere of the restaurant but the series is much less rated than All in the Family.

I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

Archie Bunker didn't give a crap about the snowflake's little "feelz." He didn't beat around the bush and didn't mince words.

He said what needed to be said, and did what needed to be done.

Kinda like President Trump.

I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

Archie Bunker didn't give a crap about the snowflake's little "feelz." He didn't beat around the bush and didn't mince words.

He said what needed to be said, and did what needed to be done.

Kinda like President Trump.
Yes, i'm piss to be forced to see old Joe ,Trump is like Archie.

10865it.jpg

archie bunker langue.gif

I really like the atmosphere of the restaurant but the series is much less rated than All in the Family.
All In The Family was targeted towards the intelligent.
Alice was targeted towards the severely unintelligent.
My mother watched it every week and the humor was so low-brow it was subterranean.

You get that Archie Bunker wasn't the "hero" of "All In The Family", right?

How dare you say that, infidel. Archie was a hero for all of time. His daughter and her meathead boyfriend were pablum-slurping leftists, and still are to this very day.

:laughing0301:

How dare you say that, infidel. Archie was a hero for all of time. His daughter and her meathead boyfriend were pablum-slurping leftists, and still are to this very day.

The undisputed hero of the show was the long-suffering, level-headed, Edith.

Edith_20Bunker_large.jpg

The undisputed hero of the show was the long-suffering, level-headed, Edith.

View attachment 459791
Yes, she was very endearing , In the sequel series Archie Bunker's Place, Archie's worst nightmare becomes a reality when Edith dies (off-camera) from a stroke.

I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All in the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

I thought you meant..

View attachment 459789
Yes when I was doing my research it is this series that always came up on google then I had to write serie Alice 1976.

Forum List

Back