Chaz Bono on DWTS

Chaz Bono on Dancing With the Stars

• Total voters

So does that mean she when from being a lesbian to now being straight?

Still a lesbian, because even though the roof and the porch have been changed, she still has her original plumbing.

Nope. He's a man. Sex is not about plumbing.

Sex is about chromosones, which dictates the plumbing. Chaz is XX, he/she is a woman no matter how much surgery she/he has. A "man" has XY chromosones, which Chaz aint got.

I have no issue calling her him if thats what her him wants, but biologically Chaz is a "she". and no thought exercises will change that.

It's interesting that in the documentary, Cher still referred to Chaz as 'her' and (to me, at least) it was obvious that she was struggling with it all.

I recently saw a blurb with Cher defending him (against the haters bitching that he will be on DWTS) and she referred to Chaz as 'him'.

I imagine it's hard to come to terms with something like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Still a lesbian, because even though the roof and the porch have been changed, she still has her original plumbing.

Sex is about chromosones, which dictates the plumbing. Chaz is XX, he/she is a woman no matter how much surgery she/he has. A "man" has XY chromosones, which Chaz aint got.

I have no issue calling her him if thats what her him wants, but biologically Chaz is a "she". and no thought exercises will change that.

He is a he. Always was, and now the outside matches the 'thoughts'.

He is a he. Always was, and now the outside matches the 'thoughts'.

Listen, I have no issue that Chaz wants to live as a man. Modern surgery allows for it, and while not 100% acceptable in society, there are places where this is not an issue.

But you cannot ignore the fact that Chaz was born a woman, and will die a woman. She is biologically female, and no matter how much she may think she is a man, and tried to turn herself into a man via surgery, she will still be female.

You can't quantify someone "thinking" they are a man or a woman. That modern science allows an approximation of gender switch does not transform chaz into a biological man, just a biological woman with man parts added women parts subtracted.

She can cosmetically become a he, and socially live as a he, but she is still a she due to basic science.

I am not saying that you do have a problem with it at all.

Last edited:
If Chaz is going to have any surgery it should be a lap band

Dunno.

I have a friend who is transgender. She never (as a man) perceived herself as gay. She was a woman (in a man's body) who loved men. She still loves men. She's in a long-term relationship. I don't perceive her as a gay man in a woman's body. That doesn't make any sense.
Christ BD, you seem to have a "friend" for every occasion.:eusa_liar:

blog190410_chaz.jpg

Chaz Bono's DWTS Partner Blasts Critics: "Get Over It!" - E! Online

Yes? No? Don't know, don't care?

A lot of people are getting all bent out of shape since Chaz was not born male (from their perspective. From mine, he was - but his body didn't match his psyche).

I think the bigger is issue is Chaz wasteline. He/she is huge for an athletic competition! If Cathy Griffon going to rip Chaz for being fat like she did against Bristol Palin!

But I digress, I think gays are fine. Gay marriage should be legal. But transexuals are sick people. A women that gets a penis attached is a sick individual. A man that WILLINGLY gets his penis cut off is a sick person! I am sorry, but I can and do accept gays, but transexuals should be condemned!!!

Dunno.

I have a friend who is transgender. She never (as a man) perceived herself as gay. She was a woman (in a man's body) who loved men. She still loves men. She's in a long-term relationship. I don't perceive her as a gay man in a woman's body. That doesn't make any sense.

You friend is sick and she should get help before she mutilates her body! If she already did, then I feel for her!

• Thanks
In my humble opinion, anyone who give a fuck about DWTS or any other fucking moronic tv show... or any fucking moronic celebrity is a pretty sad individual.

I'm squarely in the "don't know/don't care" category. Having never watched DWTS, the documentary about Chastity becoming Chaz, etc. I simply don't really care about "him" or the show.

I do think its interesting how many people will scream and fight and yell and tweet and cry and froth at the mouth for Chaz's right to appear on the show...but seem to think that inherent in that is Chaz's "right" to not have to hear any negative opinions about his lifestyle choice or his appearing on the show. Cher is out there saying "Isn't this still America???" As if other American citizens saying they don't want to watch Chaz dance with a woman is a violation of her child's rights...and millions of people cheered her on...demonstrating that apparently...this is a commonly held belief.

Why does Chaz have the right to go on a television show viewed by millions...which he was invited to be on SOLELY because he was a woman who decided to live as a man...but not have to listen to any comments or criticism that he (or his mother) may not like?

Why is your opinion that Chaz is now a man because he "thinks" he is...more valid than someones opinion that Chaz is a woman because she was born biologically a woman?

Personally...I don't care. If Chastity Bono wants to cut off her breasts, take hormones to grow chest hair, and call herself Chaz...I'll call him Chaz. I have no problem with him going on a dumb tv show and dancing with a girl.

But I HAVE been wondering why so many who "support" Chaz's right to go on a show that he wouldn't have been invited on unless he had been transgendered...somehow feel that noone else has the right to say "Hey...I have an issue with that."

Why is your opinion that he is a man more valid than someone else's opinion that he is not? Why is a person who feels that a woman dressing up like a man is immoral not permitted to voice their opinion...but a person who feels that cutting off your sexual organs and taking drugs to turn yourself into an impersonation of the opposite sex is perfectly acceptable allowed to voice theirs?

I may feel that bigots, misogynists, etc. are freakin' morons....but that doesn't mean that they don't have the right to protest things that they feel are inappropriate.

Last edited:
:lmao:

How fucking Sallow does a person have to be to give a fuck?

You have to be EASILY entertained to even bother with that show in the first place.

Dancing with the Stars? pfft Guess "Dancing with the D-list" was taken.

I'm squarely in the "don't know/don't care" category. Having never watched DWTS, the documentary about Chastity becoming Chaz, etc. I simply don't really care about "him" or the show.

I do think its interesting how many people will scream and fight and yell and tweet and cry and froth at the mouth for Chaz's right to appear on the show...but seem to think that inherent in that is Chaz's "right" to not have to hear any negative opinions about his lifestyle choice or his appearing on the show. Cher is out there saying "Isn't this still America???" As if other American citizens saying they don't want to watch Chaz dance with a woman is a violation of her child's rights...and millions of people cheered her on...demonstrating that apparently...this is a commonly held belief.

Why does Chaz have the right to go on a television show viewed by millions...which he was invited to be on SOLELY because he was a woman who decided to live as a man...but not have to listen to any comments or criticism that he (or his mother) may not like?

Why is your opinion that Chaz is now a man because he "thinks" he is...more valid than someones opinion that Chaz is a woman because she was born biologically a woman?

Personally...I don't care. If Chastity Bono wants to cut off her breasts, take hormones to grow chest hair, and call herself Chaz...I'll call him Chaz. I have no problem with him going on a dumb tv show and dancing with a girl.

But I HAVE been wondering why so many who "support" Chaz's right to go on a show that he wouldn't have been invited on unless he had been transgendered...somehow feel that noone else has the right to say "Hey...I have an issue with that."

Why is your opinion that he is a man more valid than someone else's opinion that he is not? Why is a person who feels that a woman dressing up like a man is immoral not permitted to voice their opinion...but a person who feels that cutting off your sexual organs and taking drugs to turn yourself into an impersonation of the opposite sex is perfectly acceptable allowed to voice theirs?

I may feel that bigots, misogynists, etc. are freakin' morons....but that doesn't mean that they don't have the right to protest things that they feel are inappropriate.

And your proof that that's why he was invited onto the show is . . . . .??

Chaz does not concern me.

Nor does his weight.

Nor does his facial hair.

Nor does how he now climaxes.

Nor with whom.

Nor does the pressing and urgent issue of how he fares on "Dancing With the Stars."

Gonna have to go with "Don't care."

• Thanks

Forum List

Back