Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And in another thread, you're whining about the death penalty.

You're unable to see the dichotomy. Because you're a dumbass.

Naw, I'd be totally against the government killing him... but if his fellow prisoners do... meh... wouldn't care that much.

To be fair, they'll probably do what they always do with these guys... they'll put them in protective custody the whole time they are there and try to release them as quickly as possible for "Good behavior".

Maybe if that changed, these cops wouldn't be so quick to use lethal force in situations that don't call for it.
Weasel. You want him dead. You want him executed in a government facility.

wants more government.jpg

What makes you think you'll be immune from the oppressive government you demand?

Oh, my Gaea -- you think you're going to be given a seat on the Politburo, don't you?

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.
So what you're saying is leftists and blacks are crazy. Interesting
I really was not intending to make any racial characterization, as I leave that for you racists. You did do a good job of slipping words into mouth (that I didn't say) to get your racists message out there Gramps. Ha ha ha . :hmpf: So witty, for an old goat. :nono:
No, that's exactly what you said. Don't try to weasel out of it.
I specifically made no characterization like that. For all I know, the Boogaloo boys and what's left of the Proud Boys (both right wing groups) are putting out feelers to see what can be started now, so it will be good for their agenda. I'm just say, either way the jury decides somebody will protest and radical will try to make protests into riots. I will leave it for the racists and those with a political agenda to support your own agendas. The words I typed are right there on the screen. Your not too bright caveman.
Ahem. "You're..."

Your problem is I'm brighter than you. Weasel.

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.
I really was not intending to make any racial characterization, as I leave that for you racists. You did do a good job of slipping words into mouth (that I didn't say) to get your racists message out there Gramps. Ha ha ha . :hmpf: So witty, for an old goat. :nono:
I specifically made no characterization like that. For all I know, the Boogaloo boys and what's left of the Proud Boys (both right wing groups) are putting out feelers to see what can be started now, so it will be good for their agenda. I'm just say, either way the jury decides somebody will protest and radical will try to make protests into riots. I will leave it for the racists and those with a political agenda to support your own agendas. The words I typed are right there on the screen. Your not too bright caveman.
Ahem. "You're..."

You? That's a joke.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There will be rioting no matter WHAT happens.
So if Chauvin is actually found guilty, who will do the rioting?

You don't understand. They won't be rioting over George Floyd either way, but because it's an opportunity have some fun and get free stuff.
I understand.
The rioters in Portland and Seattle are THUGS, looking for free shit, I agree.
They are NOT (D) or Left wing.
They are thugs.

But I also UNDERSTAND that it is the RWI agenda to blame the left. Regardless.

What does what happened in Portland and Seattle have to do with the trial beyond the fact that the death of George Floyd caused the protests?

What happened in Portland and Seattle have absolutely nothing to do with this trial.

I just wish people would stay on the subject and ignore those who try to change the subject.

Weasel. You want him dead. You want him executed in a government facility.

Wow... again, kind of amusing to see a guy who has sucked off the government teet his whole life whine about the government.

I'd like to see justice... justice would be him spending time in jail surrounded by people who hate him.
I've worked for my paychecks the whole time I was in government service.

You couldn't hack the Army. That's why you got out.

Meanwhile, leftist "justice" has little to do with actual justice.

Ahem. "You're..."

You? That's a joke.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
People often laugh at things they can't understand.

Yes, I was "not hacking it" for 11 years up to the rank of e-6.

Chauven murdered Floyd. Justice would be him suffering the same fate, but the Death Penalty is barbaric. So him going to prison for the rest of his life would be justice.

Chauven murdered Floyd. Justice would be him suffering the same fate, but the Death Penalty is barbaric. So him going to prison for the rest of his life would be justice.
But you said you're okay with him being killed extrajudicially in prison.

You don't want justice. You want revenge.

But you said you're okay with him being killed extrajudicially in prison.

You don't want justice. You want revenge.

I'm always down for revenge... but, hey, I don't want the state executing him. (MN doesn't have a DP, anyway.)

If his fellow prisoners shank him in the lunch line, well, I guess that would be sad. NOT!
And yet you claim this is somehow morally superior.

Retarded.

There will be rioting no matter WHAT happens.

Remember what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left tells us. "Never let a crisis go to waste". There will be violence, looting, burning and murder in the name of equity not equality or fairness. Chauvin and the others charged were doing their job. Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.
Actually, he didn't swallow it....

George Floyd with Fentanyl in his mouth as he was being arrested....
George-Floyd-Had-Fentanyl-In-His-Mouth-When-He-Was-Arrested.png

Drug laws are illegal and there was no basis for an arrest.
You can only arrest people to defend others.
But the police were not defending anyone.

I doubt he deliberately intended that Floyd die, so it is more like 2nd degree murder, and with good behavior should only serve about 10 years or so.
I dislike police and find a bureaucratic murder like this to be disgusting, but our emotions should not effect sentences.

I doubt he deliberately intended that Floyd die, so it is more like 2nd degree murder, and with good behavior should only serve about 10 years or so.
I dislike police and find a bureaucratic murder like this to be disgusting, but our emotions should not effect sentences.

I'm fine with the police. Most of them are great guys doing a difficult job. Then you get guys like Chauvin, Van Dyke, Loehmann, Wilson who never should have been cops, where opportunities to fire them were missed and they went on to do something bad.

Just like when talking about out favorite Sports team, our minds are already make up, or are they?
We have all seen evidence through the media, which everyone calls FAKE.

So, where do you stand?
When the original coroner that preformed Floyd's autopsy, he determined it was a "homicide" based on the video, NOT the findings of the actual autopsy. No evidence of asphyxiation. But he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl. Now, ALL physical evidence points to an overdose. Something isn't adding up here.
I research a lot Mary.
Floyd was said to have a "lethal" dose of fentanyl is his system, I'm not denying that.
BUT, you are the first to say, "he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl"
This may be true, but show me your link/Proof that this claim was EVER made.
To be clear Mary, so show me the proof that GF had "at least twice the lethal dose" in his system.

~~~~~~
Since you refuse to do the research yourself in a false attempt to deny facts, here are the irrefutable facts based upon European and CDC evidence and autopsy studies....

**********​
**********​

Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

In his possession? lol. Private School Individual sucks ass.

The report said he had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl in his system, but that is NOT what killed him.
I'm NOT denying he had "A Lethal Dose" in his system.
Many people have had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl their system" but don't die.

What KILLED him was/is up to debate in trial.

Let the FACTS come out in trial.
But I do predict, that there will be at least redneck mother fucker that causes a mistrial.
I think Chauvin won this one.

I'm fine with the police. Most of them are great guys doing a difficult job. Then you get guys like Chauvin, Van Dyke, Loehmann, Wilson who never should have been cops, where opportunities to fire them were missed and they went on to do something bad.
I think Chauvin had a "rap sheet" and the problem in Minny was the cops' union was policing the police.

But I'm not sure that this guy didn't get screwed. No physical evidence contradicted his account, and in fact the evidence backed him up
The Man Who Shot Michael Brown | The New Yorker

And Aurora Co and Atl seem to be trying
Lawyers want special prosecutor in cases vs. Atlanta police - ABC News (go.com)

Forum List

Back