Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

In his possession? lol. Private School Individual sucks ass.

The report said he had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl in his system, but that is NOT what killed him.
I'm NOT denying he had "A Lethal Dose" in his system.
Many people have had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl their system" but don't die.

What KILLED him was/is up to debate in trial.

Let the FACTS come out in trial.
But I do predict, that there will be at least redneck mother fucker that causes a mistrial.
I think Chauvin won this one.

proof, please...

Sidney Powell: Pro-Trump lawyer tells court no ‘reasonable person’ would listen to her in bid to get Dominion suit thrown out

Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

In his possession? lol. Private School Individual sucks ass.

The report said he had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl in his system, but that is NOT what killed him.
I'm NOT denying he had "A Lethal Dose" in his system.
Many people have had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl their system" but don't die.

What KILLED him was/is up to debate in trial.

Let the FACTS come out in trial.
But I do predict, that there will be at least redneck mother fucker that causes a mistrial.
I think Chauvin won this one.

proof, please...

Sidney Powell: Pro-Trump lawyer tells court no ‘reasonable person’ would listen to her in bid to get Dominion suit thrown out
Dude, only one is still alive.

I think Chauvin had a "rap sheet" and the problem in Minny was the cops' union was policing the police.

But I'm not sure that this guy didn't get screwed. No physical evidence contradicted his account, and in fact the evidence backed him up
The Man Who Shot Michael Brown | The New Yorker

Actually, WIlson should be in jail right now. He shot an unarmed, barefoot kid who had his hands up.

Police should never be piling on to anyone on their back, on hot pavement.
They were not aiding the arrest process, and they must have or should have known they were killing him.

Guilty as Fuck.
Evidence is damning.
Has anyone testified that Floyd died from “an Overdose?”
I’ll wait for that.

Rot in Prison you POS.

The para medics had to tell the fn pos cop to take his knee off the guys neck so they could get his body on to a stretcher

Police should never be piling on to anyone on their back, on hot pavement.
They were not aiding the arrest process, and they must have or should have known they were killing him.
With cuffs on hands behind his back

You still got time to cast your vote(s).

Innocent
Guilty
Mistrial

Who, if any, will start a riot?

Verdict coming.

Forum List

Back