Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Just like when talking about out favorite Sports team, our minds are already make up, or are they?
We have all seen evidence through the media, which everyone calls FAKE.

So, where do you stand?

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.

There will be rioting no matter WHAT happens.
Glad I read through first.lol.. They can't wait to ravage that shit hole and all the others will follow worse.

Let the libs deal with it all, they let it happen the fucking dumb asses. I care less now if a shit hole burns to the fucking ground. It was frightening last Summer, now it will be entertainment

So if Chauvin is actually found guilty, who will do the rioting?
They want 1st degree or nothing. .......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......Do you think they care about that violent animal Foyd. He gave them all a Summer of free fucking shopping. You don't give a shit about the druggie either.

Glad I read through first.lol.. They can't wait to ravage that shit hole and all the others will follow worse.

Let the libs deal with it all, they let it happen the fucking dumb asses. I care less now if a shit hole burns to the fucking ground. It was frightening last Summer, now it will be entertainment
Was such a beautiful city when I grew up there...Some areas are still acceptable...But for the most part, the left has turned the Twin cites into a shithole.

Was such a beautiful city when I grew up there...Some areas are still acceptable...But for the most part, the left has turned the Twin cites into a shithole.

Well at least you get to see the memories on the Mary Tyler Moore show.

Sadly there are a lot of WAS ONCE A GREAT CITY, They cannot govern. I trust them on what shade of red a hydrant should be, that's it.

So if Chauvin is actually found guilty, who will do the rioting?

You don't understand. They won't be rioting over George Floyd either way, but because it's an opportunity have some fun and get free stuff.
I understand.
The rioters in Portland and Seattle are THUGS, looking for free shit, I agree.
They are NOT (D) or Left wing.
They are thugs.

But I also UNDERSTAND that it is the RWI agenda to blame the left. Regardless.

Remember what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left tells us. "Never let a crisis go to waste". There will be violence, looting, burning and murder in the name of equity not equality or fairness. Chauvin and the others charged were doing their job. Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

Remember what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left tells us. "Never let a crisis go to waste". There will be violence, looting, burning and murder in the name of equity not equality or fairness. Chauvin and the others charged were doing their job. Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.
Actually, he didn't swallow it....

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.

~~~~~~
Yet, you and your fellow Lefties have been crucifying Chauvin as the killer of George Flyod for months and approving the Antifa/BLM insurrection each time they've burned and looting their Blue Plantation cities.

Actually, he didn't swallow it....

George Floyd with Fentanyl in his mouth as he was being arrested....
George-Floyd-Had-Fentanyl-In-His-Mouth-When-He-Was-Arrested.png

Forum List

Back